• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #20

Well....apparently it says in the wiki "Due to his inheriting his mother's unique chakra capacities and being Kurama's jinchüriki for practically his entire life, Naruto's chakra had more effectively mixed with the fox's" though i feel that it actually started to mix w/ Naruto's chakra when they used BM for the 1st time and Naruto decided to leave the seal open since him & Kurama became friends. Also apparently Kurama could also use KCM for himself as well lol

EDIT: Hinata has Hamura's chakra and thanks to that, she was able to destroy the Teiseigan and replenish all of Adult Naruto's (Last) chakra also instantly while Sakura got tired. This means that in term of power, after Naruto/Sasuke she would be the next strongest even though she doesnt fight

yeah thats what people dont understand naruto leaves the seal open for good after him and Kurama bro fists for the first time lol. Thats when there chakra started fusing effectively, this also explains his durability feats.

It aslo explains why he died instantly when Madara took Kurama lol and Kushina didnt. When kushina lost Kurama he hadnt fused with her chakra so she still had a little time to live but when Naruto lost Kurama he was fused with all of his chakra cause Naruto had entered BSM more than once

Well Naruto was talking to Old Man Hogaroma and he didnt die instantly he was unconscious but still breathing (was close to death however)

Anyways what about Hinata w/ Hamura's chakra? apparently her charka color changed and she is actually the 2nd strongest after Naruto/Sasuke

I dont know about Hinata lots of people thinks its a outlier for some reason but accepts it for Naruto and Sasuke

Naruto was dead but his soul was brought back Hag i think

Hinata w/ Hamura's chakra destroyed the Teiseigan by herself and replenished Naruto's chakra reseves almost instantly while it takes Sakura like 2-3 days to do

Hinato is the second strongest after Naruto and Sasuke?

No,not even close,unless she has feats that prove her power,Sakura one shots her with low diff.

The reason why i say that shes the 2nd strongest cause she has Homura's chakra (basically saying she has God chakra) and even though Naruto destroyed the Teisegan, he NEEDED Hinata's help (at that point had Homura's chakra). also think about it....the Teisegan was the MAJOR problem of the story and since again she had Homura's chakra, Toneri needed her and hell his TCM was (not really) a match to 100% KCM

AstralKing7 said:
lol so you really just go for the negative out of no where without any proof of that??? Base naruto in the war doesnt have any feats tho lol. But you consider the large increase that SOSP gave his base that pushes him to the point where having kurama's chakra fused with his chakra already made him strong enough to one shot Madara
Also did you not see the Raseshuriken that he had thrown at Madara after tha Obito fight lmao it had was huge and he even said he had to make it larger.

You completely ignore the fact that Naruto's chakra is gold and not blue in his base lol. That proves their chakra fused.
Naruto stated back in Pt.1 his chakra was gold. That doesn't mean his and Kurama's Chakra fused. I didn't even mention anything about chakra color because it's redundant.

The reason I consider SPC he recieved from Hagoromo is because we actually have Feats showing all of Naruto's forms and Base a Sasuke scaling to that level. You are ignoring the fact that the seal is the only reason the little chakra of Kurama that leaked out was able to fuse with his over years. Removing the seal doesn't mean Kurama and Naruto's chakra is suddenly gonna become one in the same.

It also doesn't help that at no point in the series aside from While in BM, Naruto and Kurama refer to their chakra's separately. Even in the war arc, Kurama even states only Naruto's Chakra can connect to his....odd if after removing the seal, his and Kurama's were fused.

Here are the facts:

• The Seal allowed Some of Kurama's Chakra to leak out and fuse with Naruto's.
  • Kurama and Naruto can only achieve BM by Syncing hearts and Chakra.
Your stance is unfortunately just not true otherwise. Statements/Context/Implications strongly disagree with you. Outside of the leaked Kyuubi Chakra that the seal allowed to fuse with Naruto's, nothing you say about the whole of Kurama's chakra fusing with Naruto's is true. That's conjecture on your part with nothing but circumstabtial evidence that strongly conflicts with the Manga. But I'm done. It seems you aren't gonna change your mind, and neither am I.

The Teisegan is what 5-B and Naruto needed her help to destroy it. She was able to replenish Naruto LARGE amount of chakra almost instantly (not fatigue at all) but it took Sakura 2-3 days and she was exhausted. Not only that but the again sonce she (basically) had God chakra in her, Toneri need it in order to get the Teisegan which again made toneri 5-B which mean Hinata's chakra is EXTREMELY powerful

@TFO Kushina disagrees sadly. She was his Jin and even then she didn't die instantly when Kurama was taken unlike Naruto. The fact that Naruto died at the same time Kurama was taken proves that Kuramas and his chakra was fused because once your chakra hits zero you die.

Naruto in his base has feats. Like his sage mode that fuses natural chakra with his chakra. The fact that his sage mode has gotten so much stronger proves that. The fact that his sage mode is stronger than his sage mode in the Pain arc proves this.

Nothing you have suggests that Naruto and Kuramas chakra did not fuse. Naruto has more instances of his chakra being fused with Kuramas then not having any.

Base Narutos chakra in the Last was calced way higher than any other feat he has in base.

The fact that the chakra that Kurama made in the last fight with Sasuke proves it fused with his base. When Naruto and Sasuke both fell to the ground he used Amaterasu on Naruto despite the fact that he was knocked outa of SOSP chakra mode since he used all of its chakra he was still able to bring out the chakra in his base to stop the Amaterasu even tho he had no more Kurama chakra. This proves their chakra is fused

@Astral

I love you bro (No homo, figure of speech), but after this, I'm done with it, they're not fused:

0697-016
0698-003
This should suffice. If not, I'm not gonna bother with it anymore. The notion that their chakra is fused is false, plain and simple. Anybody who reads these two scans can tell, and this isn't the only instance.

And we need like infinity+ threads to make a conclusion and even then it is only possible that the upgrades will be applied and if the statement comes from DB it is denied 100% because Haku is immeasurable and Temari is Omniverse lvl via statement.

Back