• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #20

Burning Full Fingers said:
But you guys should wait for the KN6 calc.
Lets be honest here....that aint getting evaluated lol. Not even my "KCM and Tenpenchii" thread is getting anywhere....we even found the solution/calc and been waiting on Kep-sama for a good 2-3 days yet he hasnt replied back to it (he said he was gonna come back and do more stuff on it) yet i see him in other threads. I think its starting to come to the point that most of the calcers dont really feel like calcing like they used to

tbh i remember the mach 7000 feat for the kage and it will be useful cause i think BMW calced KCM Naruto at mach 8000 which is consistent with him being stronger and faster than Minato and the other Kage

Well @Astral theres alot of calc that have yet to be applied lol also yes @BMW has that calc but hardly any1 goes on there or they said Ay's lightning speed it rejected

speed calcs are easier tho since not too many scale to them who arent considered the strongest shinboi in the world like the kage. It wont be hard applying those and espeically since we already know the calcs are consistent since the scaling goes like KCM Naruto > Minato> Hokage>Kage on the speed scale

well im talking about base minato of course not BSM Minato

first we got a mach 8000 calc for KCM naruto, then a mach 7000 calc and then a mach 5000 calc for the kage. Its easy to get it applied since its not a outlier and its consistent

not gonna lie Kabuto might get smashed lol cause the Gokage's team work was great for a Madara who was holding back so they would be able to completely overwhelm him

yeah but i think the versatility of the kage would give them the W

his skills are dangerous tho but the kage consists of characters who have long range attacks like gaara and he cant stop his movements hwile mei and ay could paralyize him as well with their attack and leaves him open to a sealign from ONoki or a beating from Tsunade

just realized lol feal likel fanboying bro but it would have been so freaking interesting and could have lead to some huge foreshadowing if Kishi had have had Kabuto summon Madara to fight Sasuke and Itachi. That would have been so awesome with Sasukes and Itachis emotions about how Madara took his brothers eyes and Itachis' personality clashes with Madara's and how they look at the world.

The mach 8k KCM naruto speed calc will not be accepted because using the raikage as lightning speed has been rejected. If it was accepted we'd have mach 10k kage summit characters.

we arent using him as lightning speed anymore i think BMW said he would change it to his actual speed which puts it above mach 8000

think it was considered a outlier for base minato but Naruto has been stated to be faster than minato and isnt mach 7000 sub rel??? and isnt minato considered the fastest kage out of all the others before Naruto's birth??

Yeah, we should leave the lightning speed Raikage. Don't want the Sub-Rel Minato headache again.
That honestly wouldnt even be an outlier since Minato is one of the fastest shinobi's (w/out powerups) and no one could blitz him even if they tried. The only ones who could do that would be the Top Tiers/God Tiers plus we havent brought the Sub-Rel Minato in a LONG time. Actually we have Rel God Tiers now and Minato's Sub Rel reaction again wouldnt be an outlier anymore

I'm pretty sure no one said it would be an outlier. The minato calc was put on his profile, but later removed because the scan that said he was lightning fast was translated wrong.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I'm pretty sure no one said it would be an outlier. The minato calc was put on his profile, but later removed because the scan that said he was lightning fast was translated wrong.
I thought it was considred an outlier since Ay's Lightning was rejected lol but yeah if BMW speed calc is accepted then that means that we could POTENTIALLY get a Sub-Rel Reaction Speed Minato

AstralKing7 said:
we arent using him as lightning speed anymore i think BMW said he would change it to his actual speed which puts it above mach 8000
Yes, he did use lightning speed to calc it. He says "using accepted lightning speed for raikage."

BlackeJan said:
Wrath Of Itachi said:
I thought it was considred an outlier since Ay's Lightning was rejected lol but yeah if BMW speed calc is accepted then that means that we could POTENTIALLY get a Sub-Rel Reaction Speed Minato
It was rejected because we DON'T use raikage as lightning speed in calcs.

I'm not talking about an outlier. Lightning speed was mistranslated.
What did it say for it to be a mistranlation?

EDIT: hey....could we use the Kirin calc for lightning speed? i mean we already know that KCM is ALOT stronger then Hebu Sasuke is why i asked that

BlackeJan said:
I'm not talking about an outlier. Lightning speed was mistranslated.
What did it say for it to be a mistranlation?

EDIT: hey....could we use the Kirin calc for lightning speed? i mean we already know that KCM is ALOT sronger then Hebu Sasuke is why i asked that
That would be calc stacking

I do want to know if:

X scales to real lightning in speed and gets blitzed.

A calc is made.

Is it calc stacking still, despite him scaling above real lightning canonicly?

thats what i dont understand. shouldnt we use AY's speed to calc the punch that Naruto dodged point blank?? Or just lightning speed? i still dont see why we cant

@Wrath

Wait what i mean is that since KCM Naruto is stronger then Hebi Sasuke (who used Kirin) then couldnt we just substitute Ay's False Lightning speed and use Kirin (actaul lightning) instead?

P.S: not adding the speeds together but yeah like find a way to substitute Ay's rejected lightning speed w/ Kirin calc

@Ricsi

Something like that wasn't accepted too. It'd actually apply to many characters, but I haven't seen such a thing being accepted so far.

Back