• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #20

I don't have any problem with the Rinnegan stuff - and we should probably list them as a possibility in Momoshiki's page - but we should remove pain manipulation and fear manipulation.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Omimi
By this logic we can remove some of them from Sasuke and almost everything from Madara.

Urashiki has shown the rinnegan like Sasuke,Rinnegan is the power of the clan not Kaguya.

I already told you that the god tree is just a tree that absorbs the energy from the planet and stores it in itself,it doesn't have rinnegan,sharingan,or anything else.
Madara knew the Paths and taught them to Obito though... I agree with Unknown.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Omimi
By this logic we can remove some of them from Sasuke and almost everything from Madara.

Urashiki has shown the rinnegan like Sasuke,Rinnegan is the power of the clan not Kaguya.

I already told you that the god tree is just a tree that absorbs the energy from the planet and stores it in itself,it doesn't have rinnegan,sharingan,or anything else.

then add all path to momo too if we are going to gave them all path then why exclude him

please someone tell me how can Madara teach Obito the rinnegan paths when obito didnt have the rinnegan at that time. Thats like saying Sasuke will teach Boruto how to use his Jogan when sasuke himself doesnt even know how it works

I am not against paths for Momo,BFF agrees on possibly rinnegan abilities.

We can add the note at the bottom of his profile "Can possibly use rinnegan abilities,since he displayed having three rinnegans."

AstralKing7 said:
please someone tell me how can Madara teach Obito the rinnegan paths when obito didnt have the rinnegan at that time. Thats like saying Sasuke will teach Boruto how to use his Jogan when sasuke himself doesnt even know how it works
Because alot of the ocular bloodlimits in naruto are similar in how they work

About Momoshiki.

Did you all noticed in the manga that he was not concerened about his own death?I mean,he was talking like as usual to Bortuto,even after the latter killed him.

Something strange is going on.

Yes,but still he was not concerned about it,this tells us a lot.For example,Hagoromo can live as ghost and travel between Heaven (Pure Land) and Earth,+can empower both Naruto and Sasuke.

I also removed Fear and Pain manipulation from Urashiki.

i personally believe and it makes much sense that Momoshiki is dead but his soul and spirit is sealed inside of Boruto and he will help Boruto while in fights and speak to him in his head while fighting like how Kurama was in Naruto's head during fights. Momoshiki or another Kara member should be the only capable of teaching Boruto how to use the Karma seal. I think this will lead to goood development

I also believe this is just a way for the clan members who died to reincarnate into the bodies that the seal is on. Karma means rebirth right or host

lol i dont know if that was a joke but who knows. Maybe in could be chakra mode or Boruto skin starts to turn pale and hair turns white

IF anyone reads D.Grayman i personally wont Boruto's transformation to be slowly like Allen's with his body changing and weird memories coming into his head.

....bruh now that i think about it Boruto and D.Grayman has some things in common

Back