• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #20

now i remembber lol the Chocho arc is most likely canon guys OVO we getting that super slim thick CHocho next week. Kishi will either heavily involved with it or supervising it

AstralKing7 said:
now i remembber lol the Chocho arc is most likely canon guys OVO we getting that super slim thick CHocho next week. Kishi will either heavily involved with it or supervising it
What are you talking about? Lol

Yeah a youtuber said Kishi is gonna be heavily involved with it or supervising it but he said not to take it all as fact cause he could be wrong but he is usually right when it comes to stuff like that

just tomorrow's episode and thats it, everything else should be based on the manga besides CHocho's arc that is gonna buy time for the next chapters

I'm gonna **** up the scaling guys...i'm looking back at feats and calcs, and i think the scaling is off. Gonna make a thread (Possibly) tomorrow discussing it...."Naruto Revisions: The Final Act".

TheFinalOrder said:
Anyone ever notice that Naruto in KCM could slow down Mid-High Regenerationn, significantly.
when did that happen?....also what u mean "Im gonna **** up the scaling"! huh?!

DOnt know what you mean, explain more

Urashiki is just ******* awesome bruh, did you guys see him at the end of the episdoe. thats why guys should always watch through the full Boruto episodes. He has so much more planned in the future and in all honesty he probably strong as **** cause he calls Momo senpai and TOneri mister in this episode lol he is just making jokes at them

BlackeJan said:
what u mean by that?....also what u mean "Im gonna fucj up the scaling"! huh?!
He means that compared to the other feats, it would make no sense and be dismissed as an outlier.

lol i forgot all about that range revision for the naruto verse, yeah that was agreed upon last year i think, we should add it

lmao you guys thought we only had 1 revision left huh well i did too lol but naw the range revision was brought back up

Back