• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #20

Urashiki never struggled against Kage though, he was casually playing around with them whilst Gaara and Chojuro looked tired and couldn't do anything to him, in the end they outsmarted him and he left because he was just trying to waste their time and was never serious.

Unknown is probably fine for now.

its a outlier bro lol it wasnt a thing with ap for one he was playing around and he let himself get outsmarted

Urashiki age should be changed based on Kaguya. He should be around 3000 years old

We can not rate Urashiki higher than 7-A even if he was playing around,it is either 7-A,Unknow, or we can just add likely much higher,or possibly 5-B.

We have many ways to settle this,chose the best one.

i agree with unknown possibly 5B and his age should be changed as well as his intellegence cause he is cunning and has knoweldge of mostly everything that took place on earth since kaguya was there

yeah the profile honestly looks great. Glad someone finally made it

I think unknown is the best. He has no feats to put him at 5-B. It was a struggle to even get kinshiki in tier 5 even though he has feats to put him there. Urashiki has no feats right now so i think unknown is the best tier for him right now.

There is no reason to scale him to Kinshiki as the only thing connecting them is their clan, if they had some sort of a hierarchy or Kinshiki was known to be fodder in the clan it would be a different story as thats not the case Unknown is the best rating for him.

they seem to have a ranking with Urashiki taking orders from the higher ups in the main branch and not Momo and Kin if thats useful

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I think unknown is the best. He has no feats to put him at 5-B. It was a struggle to even get kinshiki in tier 5 even though he has feats to put him there. Urashiki has no feats right now so i think unknown is the best tier for him right now.
This^

face-screaming-in-fear_1f631.png

Dzhindzholia said:
He has the same rinnegan as Sasuke.
Rinnegan isn't the power of Kaguya's descendants,it is the power of Otsutsuki clan.
wrong

it is the power of god tree

kaguya's 16 lvl god tree=/=other Otsutsuki's weak god tree

But why does he have pain manipulation and fear manipulation with genjutsu? That's for Sasuke and Itachi.

The generic ocular genjutsu techniques are illusions and mind hax.

@Omimi

We were shown how Momoshiki ate fruits from trees,and there were a lot of trees,even if they are weaker than Kaguya's,he ate a lot of them.

Rinnegan is the power of Kaguya and Otsutsuki clan,not the god tree,the god tree is just the massive amount of chakra.

@Omimi

By this logic we can remove some of them from Sasuke and almost everything from Madara.

Urashiki has shown the rinnegan like Sasuke,Rinnegan is the power of the clan not Kaguya.

I already told you that the god tree is just a tree that absorbs the energy from the planet and stores it in itself,it doesn't have rinnegan,sharingan,or anything else.

@Tata

Talking about the genjutsu pain and fear manipulation.

that's specific types of sharingan genjutsu that only Itachi and Sasuke have displayed.

Back