• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto and Sasuke are Small Planet Level (Overall)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I'm mostly correcting the whole Momshiki which you said was an outlier

And the universe thing is without a doubt a metaphor but due note translator have their way with words man, and it looks like the universe thing is a mistranslation cause nowhere is the kanji of universe found http://tangorin.com/general/universe

@TenshinG

It doesn't change the fact that Kinshiki's single best feat in the series is splitting the Shinju rather than the planet.

Watch the movie again(lol), and pay attention to context. You'd see that base Toneri moved it.

Now on to the Sage-Haguromo.

The Seal he gave Sasuke and Naruto had 2 significant purpose.

- Separates Kaguya chakra, rendering her powerless. - Restrains the target as the core of the moon being created.

Hagoromo was the founder of Ninshuu (which is the birth of the Shinobi). He founded Ninshuu long after he defeated Kaguya with his brother.

Here's how its described

IMG 20170417 223356
"To prevent the Juubi from ever being resurrected, Hagoromo created a new celestial body, naming it the moon......"

He did this on his deathbed because he was getting too old and feeble as the Juubi-Jin.

He became the Juubi-Jin as a result of his battle with Kaguya. In fact, his Brother helped seal the Juubi inside of him.
Screenshot 2017-04-17-19-16-35

Look, we discussed this time and time again. This thread is only going to get even more heated. TheMightyRegulator is our Naruto expert, unless he and/or a handful of staff agree with this, it ain't gonna happen. Especially when it uses the same debates debunked previously and not anything new or reconstructing old arguments to make them viable.

Now you should revoke this statement. "Lying through your teeth and cutting out context isn't flying here."

Don't say what you're not sure of.

VenomElite said:
Look, we discussed this time and time again. This thread is only going to get even more heated. TheMightyRegulator is our Naruto expert, unless he and/or a handful of staff agree with this, it ain't gonna happen. Especially when it uses the same debates debunked previously and not anything new or reconstructing old arguments to make them viable.
Which of my arguments have actually been brought up before? Let alone debunked.

@Authorofall

When I posted scans directly from the manga showing that Naruto and Sasuke using Chibaku Tensei gave Kaguya flashbacks to when Hagoromo and Hamura did the same to her hundreds of years ago when you say that Hagoromo did it alone, I can say that you're intentionally distorting the truth.

Since no one has anything new to add and we're just going in circles, I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back