• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: 7-A Top Tiers - Revision and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the time we start a revision we all agree on it then dont apply the changes at all but we need to start but there r some who still need to think about since 6-Tails/ Might Guy has a 6-C calc but others need to have a 7-A tier replacing their 7-B

dude do you actually know how mang revisions have gone through and been applied lol??? Every other one has been applied. THese 7A and 6C ones are just apart of the same revision

I don't think you guys should bother bumping this. There are a few 7-A feats that'd need to be organized in a separate thread, so we can discuss the scaling. Posting here won't really do anything.

I don't know when the thread will be made though.

Discussed?! i thought everything was agreed upon we just need to apply them or talk about which characters would get the tier!

Also, there was another thread discussing Low 7-C for high tier Jonins and 7-C for Akatsuki tiers. Was that one finished while I was gone?

Shouldn't base Minato be scaled to war arc Kakashi? His SM is featsless and his SM being and base being equal to pain arc Naruto is pure assumption

sage mode naruto may actually be stronger from a recent calc but as of these revisions SM Naruto will be 7A+ i think not sure

Shouldn't kushina be higher with her chains? There were 3 indtances where we saw the chains. The first one was her restricting full kurama, the second her restricting half kurama and the third was karen slicing apart zetsus budda statue while the kage couldn't

meh we probably need to save that for another time cause we dont know how it will effect scaling cause we currently got her at 7B from restraining Kurama

Chains should absolutly not scale to anyone, but they themselfs would scale from karin, who's chains are stronger than kage's

how strong is Tobirama compared to Tsunade lol we cant call that scaling stupid if she has better feats and calcs. Currently we just have TObirama at that level because of scaling since he is a Kage but if he is weaker than Tsunade which he most likely is physically that Sakura is actually stronger than him. Sakura is stronger than Tsunade btw if you didnt know

Tobirama is strong enough to scare base Sasuke and Orochimaru and come out alive fighting 2 version 2 Jinchuriki

Sasuke and Orochimaru who are physically weaker than Tsunade/Sakura.

He died against Kinkaku and Ginkaku and no they arent Jinchuriki(They are fake jinchuriki).

His jutsus should be pretty strong and he died in the second encounter which was against kin, Gin and 24 elite shinobi, first one was when he went to a meeting with the second raikage kin and Gin ambushed them and Tobirama got out with near death injuries

Dont remember an exact number being given to Kinkaku/Ginkaku force but meh.

Meaning Kinkaku/Ginkaku >= Tobirama which doesnt put him anywhere close to Sakura considering they arent comparable to real V2 Jinchuriki.

SM Naruto in the war is stronger than his sage mode in Pain arc, i think we agreed on that so base Naruto may actually be able scale to Minato since its been said many times that Naruto has surpased Minato. he destroyed Madara's wood style jutsu with a shadow clone using Kuramas chakra which didnt look like he was under his influence either like his tailed forms

Tobirama fight against only Ginkaku or Kinkaku (1 of them not 2) and 20 A Rank Shinobi and died.

I'm against it too. It's still confusing which version of Naruto was kurama referring to he said Naruto surpassed Minato and Kushina a while ago, could also be referring to BM or KCM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back