• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naraku vs FTVerse

Does he have time stop resistance? Dimeria is a legitimate time stopper and there might be some form of hax I am forgetting that can bypass his regen.

Also, Marin can BFR him.

BFR doesn't work against naraku,and the jewel transcends time, But what of this regenerate bypassing hax?if you can negate his regen, scenario two could be his loss

Or does he has matter manipulation resistant? since Brandish can just turn him to become so small he not insignificant anymore, also jacob can just erase him and mavis and zeref can just fairy law him or Mard Geer can just MM him(his ability is also paralyze so naraku can't escape)

Not Jim Sterling said:
Or does he has matter manipulation resistant? since Brandish can just turn him to become so small he not insignificant anymore, also jacob can just erase him and mavis and zeref can just fairy law him or Mard Geer can just MM him(his ability is also paralyze so naraku can't escape)
Define matter manipulation resistant? As Naraku is binded to the Shikon jewel, if his physical form is altered, the jewel could use reality warping to fix him, as the jewel has reality warped before

But "transcending time" doesn't mean much if he can't stop it or erase it. If that hasn't been shown he can't necessarily move in stopped time.

^Naraku himself "probably" isnt immune to the effects of frozen time, but the jewel is, and it could unfreeze him.

Though your point is a valid one

EDIT: will his Miasma be frozen aswell? His Miasma leaking from his body is a passive trait

Well the only problem is that is seem like he is immune to getting swallowed by a black hole thing, but not when his body was teleporting to other place directly.

^Jim

The Jewel, by quote, is "Binding Naraku to this world" meaning the jewel is whats keeping him in place and severing his connection to it for example would be an instant death

Is there any characters in Fairy tail with divine powers?

Yes, Dimaria. And the girl who defeated her. Zeref's powers are also based on the curse of a god.

Mister Death said:
^Jim
The Jewel, by quote, is "Binding Naraku to this world" meaning the jewel is whats keeping him in place and severing his connection to it for example would be an instant death

God slayer? anyway zeref can even kill immortal like him.

^It would take a "priestess", or someone with holy powers to actually shatter the jewel, because without destroying it, Naraku is nigh unkillable. Sounds like FT has those though

Oh, and these abiltities are scalable to Naraku, just for clarification on his abilities.

This is from his detachments, Byakuya and Kanna

• Teleportation: Whenever he;s attacked, Byakuya substitutes himself with a doppelganger, which turns into a flower in a blue flame when attacked; he tends to hide somewhere near by, or flee. He can also teleport without a substitute, appearing out of a spiral of red energy or vanish in a wave of air. As seen in Naraku's Uncertain Wish, Byakuya holds out a flower before teleporting away, perhaps meaning they're a medium for this ability.
  • Magic gourd: Byakuya has used it for three different purposes. First:, Produce poisonous snakes, which he used to paralyze Kohaku and defile his shard. Second: Splash water from it to create a moon around his targets to send them to another dimension. Third: Storing a piece of Magatsuhi's flesh for its scent, to trick Sesshōmaru.
  • Technique Absorption: Byakuya possesses a blade-less sword that can absorb demonic energy. It was used to sample the Meidō Zangetsuha. The purpose of this attack is still unknown, as the Meidō opened up behind Kagome some time after Naraku was defeated. Byakuya has stated that he can only do this once.
Kanna

Soul Absorption: The primary ability of this mirror is that it steal the souls of those reflected in it. However, the mirror could be overwhelmed by an especially powerful soul such as Kagome's or Kikyō's incarnated soul. It couldn't steal souls from those who wear powerful items such as the Celestial Robe.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Mister Death said:
^Jim

God slayer? anyway zeref can even kill immortal like him.
How? Is there some kind of hax Zeref has that can destroy Naraku's very existence? I remember him having a weird ability which caused death to those that touched his black aura thingy

Mister Death said:
How? Is there some kind of hax Zeref has that can destroy Naraku's very existence? I remember him having a weird ability which caused death to those that touched his black aura thingy
well his death ability is also can affected immortal people like zeref (he do that to mavis)And how about Mard Geer MM? because that thing is pretty much erase thing from existence since the target are no longer alive nor dead, but are simply erased. this ability was also created to kill immortal.

^The Jewel itself has the ability to erase things from existence, it can also warp reality

What are the conditions to Mard Geer's Ability? What exactly is it called and how does it work?

Mister Death said:
^The Jewel itself has the ability to erase things from existence, it can also warp reality
What are the conditions to Mard Geer's Ability? What exactly is it called and how does it work?

Memento Mori (ÒâíÒâíÒâ│ÒâêÒâ╗ÒâóÒ⬠Memento Mori): Mard is able to produce a dark paralytic mist around the target that envelopes them, creating a massive beam of dark spirits that reaches towards the sky. Known as the ultimate Curse and the Memory of Death, this Curse was created to destroy the immortal being Zeref as the victims of this Curse are no longer alive nor dead, but are simply erased, becoming nothing for eternity. However, to some degree, it appears that Devil Slayers have the ability to resist the effects of this Curse, however the majority of their body turns black and has the appearance being dead.

Anyway the target is also paralyze so they can't escape.

^How does the devil slayes escape?

Naraku could kill Mard before the others, though I doubt he'd attack him first unless he had pre hand knowledge

My bet is he'd go for Acnologia first, who is probably the strongest in FT verse anyhow next to Zeref

Though could Mard Geer get close enough to Naraku to use it?

Naraku's outer shell is pretty large and the Miasma spreads outwards, and weaker forms of that miasma has melted entire mountains

Though all in all I'd say FTverse has a decent shot at taking the kill if they work together, but both parties are going into this blind, no prior knowledge

Mister Death said:
^How does the devil slayes escape?
Naraku could kill Mard before the others, though I doubt he'd attack him first unless he had pre hand knowledge

My bet is he'd go for Acnologia first, who is probably the strongest in FT verse anyhow next to Zeref

Though could Mard Geer get close enough to Naraku to use it?

Naraku's outer shell is pretty large and the Miasma spreads outwards, and weaker forms of that miasma has melted entire mountains

Though all in all I'd say FTverse has a decent shot at taking the kill if they work together, but both parties are going into this blind, no prior knowledge
Mard Geer is devil, so Devil Slayers can resist his power, also Mard Geer is much faster than naraku(Hypersonic+) and has better stats than naraku.

well, the thing is, Inuyasha isn't very fast at all....Mard Geer is seriously faster than him so even if he plays around for a bit he can still nail him with memento mori.

Zeref also has the death hax + divine power required to put him down and is also much faster. Also, environmental AP =/= actual AP, so it's not like he is too troubled by his non-hax hits.

Then there's Dimaria with timestop, which can completely flip the battle in FT's favor.

In the gauntlet style, I say he loses at Mard Geer, maybe Zeref and just loses to the whole verse.

Oh yeah, I didn't mention it yet but Marin actually has dimensional magic that counters other forms of dimensional magic in the first place. Even if the crystal is dimensionally anchoring him, that might count as violating his "rule" and thus BFR

^Naraku has such high durability/endurance(Godly Regen) he can afford to tank shots

Right now Naraku is probably going to be upgraded to "Atleast Mountain Level" pending some changes

But Naraku's abilities lie in his hax, not his ability to destroy things like mountains and islands and stuff

Though he can tank anything FT has to throw at him, Naraku's speed is abysmal, though he does have teleportation I guess, I don't know, Inuyashaverse is known for their slowness

Hoepfully we can get more debaters on the thread besides ourselves so we can have a more decisive outcome

Alakabamm said:
Oh yeah, I didn't mention it yet but Marin actually has dimensional magic that counters other forms of dimensional magic in the first place. Even if the crystal is dimensionally anchoring him, that might count as violating his "rule" and thus BFR

yep, and since naraku is probably a devil so devil slayer can also work.

Alakabamm said:
it seems I missed your messages, these things are all jumbled up

For some reason, I don't see Naraku losing 1v1, simply because they can't even survive his miasma, they'd have to get to his actual body

I did not want to equalize speed as I don't want to make it seem like I'm giving Naraku an edge

Low-Godly regen can't save him from being erased from existence, since that is pretty much how people in bastard verse kill Low-Godly regen users. also teleportation wont work on Marin.

@Jim

Yes, Naraku is a demon

@Ala

That BFR idea is interesting

And in regards to MM, will hitting Naraku's outer body work? Naraku can detach from that main body

Has MM been used in battle before?

As for reasons stated above, while I don't see Naraku winning 1v1(though that is debatable of course)

It seems FTverse has too much hax on its side which can even defeat Naraku with his regen

Though we also have the upgrade thread, which, if successful, will have a major upgrade(still no speed though :frown)

Mister Death said:
@Jim
Yes, Naraku is a demon

@Ala

That BFR idea is interesting

And in regards to MM, will hitting Naraku's outer body work? Naraku can detach from that main body

Has MM been used in battle before?

Can MM on Naraku outer body? you mean the Mountain size naraku? no it wont work but they can still put their work to get inside him and attack his main body. and MM can be use almost instantly.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Low-Godly regen can't save him from being erased from existence, since that is pretty much how people in bastard verse kill Low-Godly regen users. also teleportation wont work on Marin.
Yes, Regen cannot save him from being erased, but the Jewel potentially can. I don't know actually, I'm not completely familiar with Mard Geer's nature as I havent reached that arc myself yet

You can see the size of the trees Compared to Naraku

Before his body was damaged by Bakusaiga, Miasma was completely surrounding his body, they have to get through that somehow, and Inuyasha and co would have died without even making it to Naraku if it werent for the jewel somehow keeping them alive from the miasma

Suffice to say though, I learned a good lot about Fairy tail and that it has more hax then I expected, it's a formidable verse in the hax department

T550.13

Mister Death said:
Yes, Regen cannot save him from being erased, but the Jewel potentially can. I don't know actually, I'm not completely familiar with Mard Geer's nature as I havent reached that arc myself yet
well his ability supposed to be erased everything it's touch, so if the Jewel is in the way then it also getting erased.

also the only problem is naraku is still lower Tier than most of FT high Tier Lv, so unleast he getting upgrade to higher Tier then his miasma supposed be no problem.

also despise all of fairy tail hax, they still need mavis power( she can supply endless amount of magic) to beat acnologia, so we can assume acnologia is immune to all of other hax we had mentioned earlier.

or alternatively they can use mavis power to fire Etherion endlessly to naraku.

^ Naraku may be getting an upgrade. It's kinda being worked on atm

The miasma itself though has melted mountains, but it destroying mountains doesnt neccessarily make someone mountain level tier

The only counterargument I can make to MM at this point(if they can reach his actual body) is that the jewel itself has reality warping powers and not only erases things from existence by itself, it erased the well that connected both the feudal era and the modern era. I could also make the argument the jewel is a 4-D object in that it transcends spacetime, and has even shown immunity to all forms of physical damage, and only succumbs to spiritual damage

Either way MM is dangerous

^ also I think gray ice devil slayer can do something to the miasma since miasma is still a substance and substance can be frozen(ice devil slayer can even frozen a eternal fire and gray has AoE attack) and thing that getting frozen will not melted even by dragon fire ability.

also are naraku use magic? since if he does then Face can also work since Face will erase all magic, but many devil from book of zeref like Mard Geer won't get affected since he use curse instead of magic.

^Naraku used abilities from his Demonic powers. He has the ability to use Black Magic, but his main abilities are not a from a different source besides Naraku himself

naraku alone could not solo the ft verse

a composite inuyasha character could so with ease tho. the hax abilities are just too great for the ft verse to handle. its undererstimated by a longshot. all the abilities like shrinking, time stopping, bfr etc. are rendered useless.

edit: ofc. naraku would solo when he uses the shikon no tama to simply erase their opponents off existance. that should be restricted tho.

Naraku not being able to(or being able to) solo the verse is at the very least debatable tho

I ddidnt wannna restrict him because not only do restrictions make the ground unfair, the FTverse has existence wiping techniques(apparently)

Back