• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite fairy tail vs composite black clover

uh arnold, that statement by mard is proven false by the fact that Natsu is END, also the "magic" mard is referring to is the one magic which isn't even magic but the literal emotion of love.

Anyway, I believe Mard only lied about who made curse power not how it was made. I guess Zeref did it.

Since you confirmed that magic is love, switching magic to hate (curse power) would make that part of Mard’s statement make perfect sense. And this all make sense considering Curse power acts like magic as well.

Anyway, I believe Mard only lied about who made curse power not how it was made. I guess Zeref did it.

Since you confirmed that magic is love, switching magic to hate (curse power) would make that part of Mard’s statement make perfect sense. And this all make sense considering Curse power acts like magic as well.
Mard doesn’t actually know what he is talking about and is just blowing hot air out his ass. Not even lying necessarily, he just doesn’t know what he is talking about. But yes Zeref made Curse Power. Randomly making shit that affects entire species or the setting is his thing lmfao.
Wouldn't it be tied to his magical power though considering that's what boost his stats? (also since dragons use magical power)? IIRC Mercphobia, permanently turned human once he completely ran out of magical power.

So doesnt this suggest a dragons durability is tied to its magical power?
While magic power is in part tied to stats, they aren’t one and the same. The thing that affects stats or how much magic power you have is the size of the transformation such as Charle turning from a 1 ft cat into a catgirl boosts her magic power or dragons being weaker in their human forms. Swapping forms doesn’t affect their biology though which is where they derive the resistance from. Resistances and such also aren’t based on magic power since Natsu was empty on magic and still managed to eat God Flames which explicitly bypass his resistance to fire, all without getting burned.

Mard doesn’t actually know what he is talking about and is just blowing hot air out his ass. Not even lying necessarily, he just doesn’t know what he is talking about. But yes Zeref made Curse Power. Randomly making shit that affects entire species or the setting is his thing lmfao.

It’s honestly weird to me how those who use cursed power are made of Etherano but don’t use Etherano for their curse power.

While magic power is in part tied to stats, they aren’t one and the same. The thing that affects stats or how much magic power you have is the size of the transformation such as Charle turning from a 1 ft cat into a catgirl boosts her magic power or dragons being weaker in their human forms. Swapping forms doesn’t affect their biology though which is where they derive the resistance from.
Yeah, i'm aware that swapping form doesn't affect their innate biology however, Merphobia stated that he has has become a normal human now. And I don't think a normal human would have the stats comparable to a dragon god in human form.
Resistances and such also aren’t based on magic power since Natsu was empty on magic and still managed to eat God Flames which explicitly bypass his resistance to fire, all without getting burned.
From what's been shown, I think it does mean resistances are based on magical power, but even at that resistance and durability aren't necessarily the same, since durability and strength are directly related while resistances such as temperature and such forth are not. Regardless, Markarov refers to what Natsu did as magic that doesn't just empty his magic, but it uses that magical power he's expending, to turn himself into a vessel that is suitable for consuming inedible flames. So magic is still expended to modify himself into a vessel for an enemies flames which means his magic also gave him the necessary durability and resistance.

Markarov also states Natsu expended his magic, while inside another enemies magic, so the more magic he expends, the more suitable he becomes for the flames. When Natsu's flames vanished what Markarov could only sense was the enemy flames which Natsu was now a suitable vessel to consume. If Natsu had completely relinquished his magical power without making himself a vessel, he would have felt was a very noticeable weakness considering that dangerously low levels of magical power can lead to magic anemia aka magic deficiency disease And examples of this are shown later. When face started going off, folks started losing not just their magic but but their strength as well.

A dragon's durability and strength does seem to be tied to their magical power considering the situation with Mercphobia, and how everyone's strength started fading once Face went off. You could ask how were the dragons able to destroy them then? Well 1) dragons have far more magical power, and two 2) Their scales are also highly resistant to magic given what know about Natsu scarf made from Igneel's scales. More importantly, face uses magical particles to steal away magic from the continent they would also have very high resistance to face's draining ability.

So their stats and resistances do seem to be tied back to their magic based on some of these key moments.

Last edited:
Yeah, i'm aware that swapping form doesn't affect their innate biology however, Merphobia stated that he has has become a normal human now.
He is a “normal human” because he has no magic. He needs magic to turn into a dragon aka be a dragon god.
And I don't think a normal human would have the stats comparable to a dragon god in human form.
I’d like to introduce you to the FT guild lol
From what's been shown, I think it does mean resistances are based on magical power, but even at that resistance and durability aren't necessarily the same, since durability and strength are directly related while resistances such as temperature and such forth are not. Regardless, Markarov refers to what Natsu did as magic that doesn't just empty his magic, but it uses that magical power he's expending, to turn himself into a vessel that is suitable for consuming inedible flames. So magic is still expended to modify himself into a vessel for an enemies flames which means his magic also gave him the necessary durability and resistance.

Markarov also states Natsu expended his magic, while inside another enemies magic, so the more magic he expends, the more suitable he becomes for the flames. When Natsu's flames vanished what Markarov could only sense was the enemy flames which Natsu was now a suitable vessel to consume. If Natsu had completely relinquished his magical power without making himself a vessel, he would have felt was a very noticeable weakness considering that dangerously low levels of magical power can lead to magic anemia aka magic deficiency disease And examples of this are shown later. When face started going off, folks started losing not just their magic but but their strength as well.

A dragon's durability and strength does seem to be tied to their magical power considering the situation with Mercphobia, and how everyone's strength started fading once Face went off. You could ask how were the dragons able to destroy them then? Well 1) dragons have far more magical power, and two 2) Their scales are also highly resistant to magic given what know about Natsu scarf made from Igneel's scales. More importantly, face uses magical particles to steal away magic from the continent they would also have very high resistance to face's draining ability.

So their stats and resistances do seem to be tied back to their magic based on some of these key moments.
Right so pretty much all of this is irrelevant.

Natsu isn’t using magic to make himself suitable to eat Zancrow’s flames and to accept such as true would directly imply that he is capable of making himself resistant to the flames in the first place (something he explicitly could not do) and would not need to exhaust all of his magic. What Natsu is doing is expelling all of his magic so that his now empty body can eat Zancrow’s. And no he would not suffer from MDD since he is taking in Zancrow’s magic, the same thing that grants him the resistance to safely use god flames.

End of the day, resistances are not dependent on magical power but biology. Can magic grant resistances? Yes. Is it needed to have the resistance? No. If it was, Natsu wouldn’t be able to eat fire half the time since he usually only manages to do so near the end of the fight where he is unable to fight anymore.

Anyway, on to other things in the match up. I know BC has conceptual shit (at least I heard it did) but what level is it at?

He is a “normal human” because he has no magic. He needs magic to turn into a dragon aka be a dragon god.

Not quite. Because if it was as simple as your suggesting, he would have actually reverted to his dragon form. When Lisanna started losing her magic power due to face her animal sold immediately came undone.

I’d like to introduce you to the FT guild lol

Right so pretty much all of this is irrelevant.

How is any of this irrelevant?

Natsu isn’t using magic to make himself suitable to eat Zancrow’s flames and to accept such as true would directly imply that he is capable of making himself resistant to the flames in the first place (something he explicitly could not do) and would not need to exhaust all of his magic. What Natsu is doing is expelling all of his magic so that his now empty body can eat Zancrow’s. And no he would not suffer from MDD since he is taking in Zancrow’s magic, the same thing that grants him the resistance to safely use god flames.

Natsu emptied his magic while inside of the enemies magic. he didn't empty his magic then go the enemies magic. Markarov even considers Natsu's strategy as magic. Nevertheless temperature resistance does not directly correlate to durability.

End of the day, resistances are not dependent on magical power but biology. Can magic grant resistances? Yes. Is it needed to have the resistance? No. If it was, Natsu wouldn’t be able to eat fire half the time since he usually only manages to do so near the end of the fight where he is unable to fight anymore.
Again resistances don't correlate to durability.

Also a dragons magic power does impact it's durability, considering what happened with Mercphobia didn't simply revert him to a weakened dragon, it reverted him to a form that could be sustained without his magic power, hell he even retains his horns.

Hell, part of the reason why the dragons could even resist face was due to their immense magical power, with magic resistant scales considering Face uses magic (which is what they're resistant to) to erase magic. There's absolutely nothing to suggest a dragon's durability isn't the result of its magical power especially considering it's been stated that severe loss of magic power causes hypomagia and weakens you

Not to mention draining a dragon of it's magical power would be ridiculously hard. Even Irene stated that death wouldn't be the end of her due to her magical power, hence why she opted for take on Selene's wound from Ignia so she could truly die. Considering how difficult it is to remove a dragon's magical power, it's pretty clear that permanent reduction of magic power, or on that level turns them human.

Anyway, on to other things in the match up. I know BC has conceptual shit (at least I heard it did) but what level is it at?
Currently the site has it has it as type 3

Last edited:
Not quite. Because if it was as simple as your suggesting, he would have actually reverted to his dragon form. When Lisanna started losing her magic power due to face her animal sold immediately came undone.
1. Because Lisanna is using a Take-Over which is expending magic. Who would’ve thought? A form that expends more magic to amp your stats and give other abilities costs magic energy to sustain. What revolutionary idea.
2. This ignores the fact that Faris had stolen his magic, the very same magic that made him a dragon god. He doesn’t have it anymore.
How is any of this irrelevant?
It’s pointing out that you are spouting things that are irrelevant, duh?
Natsu emptied his magic while inside of the enemies magic. he didn't empty his magic then go the enemies magic. Markarov even considers Natsu's strategy as magic. Nevertheless temperature resistance does not directly correlate to durability.
Go reread the scan you linked, Makarov never calls it magic. The only things he refers to as magic is Natsu’s magical energy, Zancrow’s magical energy and Zancrow’s flames.
Again resistances don't correlate to durability.
Maybe go reread what I posted and you might realise that I never said or implied they are correlated. That’s what you’re doing. What I said is that resistances can be granted by magic but that it explicitly is not dependent on magic.
Also a dragons magic power does impact it's durability, considering what happened with Mercphobia didn't simply revert him to a weakened dragon, it reverted him to a form that could be sustained without his magic power, hell he even retains his horns.
I stg you aren’t actually reading what I posted. When and where did I say magic power doesn’t impact a dragon’s dura?

Also thanks for literally agreeing with my point after claiming it’s wrong. How in Tf can you claim Merc got reverted to a form which can be sustained by his current level of magic power of “**** all” when the opening paragraph of the same post disputes me asserting as such?
Hell, part of the reason why the dragons could even resist face was due to their immense magical power, with magic resistant scales considering Face uses magic (which is what they're resistant to) to erase magic. There's absolutely nothing to suggest a dragon's durability isn't the result of its magical power especially considering it's been stated that severe loss of magic power causes hypomagia and weakens you
… more strawmans? Is this all you got?

Like, I’m down to engage in discussions or debates about stuff, even arguments lol, but you got to actually read what I’m posting because everything so far in this post was strawmans or contradicted by your own scan.
Currently the site has it has it as type 3
Ah, thanks. SBT is type 2 and infinite in quantity so it reverts everything that happens since I doubt anti magic can affect it asked on your statement that there is no feats of such. FT uses alchemy to just steal BC’s abilities making this FT+BC vs BC.

1. Because Lisanna is using a Take-Over which is expending magic. Who would’ve thought? A form that expends more magic to amp your stats and give other abilities costs magic energy to sustain. What revolutionary idea.

All magic expends magic, and?

2. This ignores the fact that Faris had stolen his magic,

Correction, she stole his power of restriction, not magic power

the very same magic that made him a dragon god. He doesn’t have it anymore.

Like I said, what she stole was the power of restriction, not his magic power Which again means that losing his magic power nerfed him, it would have happened whether he transformed into a human or not.

It’s pointing out that you are spouting things that are irrelevant, duh?

I originally said "I don't think a normal human would have the stats comparable to a dragon god in human form. Then you stated " I'd like to introduce you to the FT guild lol" I then asked "How is any of this relevant?" hence your latest reply. So i'll tell you why your comment wasn't relevant, only 10% of people can use magic in Earthland. Mages are not "normal humans" They're anything but normal. So I never understood why you felt the need to drop that comment in the first place.
Go reread the scan you linked, Makarov never calls it magic. The only things he refers to as magic is Natsu’s magical energy, Zancrow’s magical energy and Zancrow’s flames.
No, Markorarov said "that level of magic" as in its complexity not "attribute" Markarov he was referring to the process.

Maybe go reread what I posted and you might realise that I never said or implied they are correlated. That’s what you’re doing. What I said is that resistances can be granted by magic but that it explicitly is not dependent on magic.

What does this have to do with Acnologia, I was stated that magical power correlates with stats as in physical ability, and you threw in the Natsu example which doesn't even apply to Acnologia. So i'm not even sure hwy you brought that up in the first place

I stg you aren’t actually reading what I posted. When and where did I say magic power doesn’t impact a dragon’s dura?

You brought up the heat resistance when we were discussing raw stats, why even bring that up?

Also thanks for literally agreeing with my point after claiming it’s wrong. How in Tf can you claim Merc got reverted to a form which can be sustained by his current level of magic power of “**** all” when the opening paragraph of the same post disputes me asserting as such?

No, your point is that he reverted to that form because he transformed himself purposely, but now doesn't have the power to go back. What I'm saying is that having permanently losing his magic is what made him human for good.

… more strawmans? Is this all you got?

They're not strawmans, I'm listing examples that display how magic power is tied to stats and physicality which is my entire argument. Like I said severe loss of magic power causes hypomagia and weakens you. Dragons have magic power, yes or no?
Like, I’m down to engage in discussions or debates about stuff, even arguments lol, but you got to actually read what I’m posting because everything so far in this post was strawmans or contradicted by your own scan.
Read my argument again. You're arguing that using magic to turn him human, then running out afterwards, is only reason he's human. My argument however, is that human nerf would have happened regardless considering dragons can still keep their magical power after death and are still dragons. Which would make sense considering we've seen dragon scales defend against black magic. So losing all of his magic power for good would indeed be the root cause, it wouldn't even matter if he used transformation magic.

Ah, thanks. SBT is type 2 and infinite in quantity so it reverts everything that happens since I doubt anti magic can affect it asked on your statement that there is no feats of such.
As long as it's powered by magical power, it could still be negated. Infinite quantity doesn't necessarily mean endless output considering he prevents it from being fully casted. Lilith and Namaah's magical power was referred to as "bottomless/endless" They never even displayed exhaustion/fatigue from expending so much power, however, their output of MP couldn't measure to Asta's output. Their power didn't have a time limit, Asta's at the point DID have one. The twins had access to massive reserves, while Asta's supply only last for 5 minutes, but those 5 minutes of his (back when he had the DU timer 5 minute limit) produces an output is far superior to theirs.

FT uses alchemy to just steal BC’s abilities making this FT+BC vs BC.
Um nah, Conrad could could just steal their abilities with his key magic, or Lucius could just one tap them with his soul magic.

All magic expends magic, and?
Good Lord you are not listening to me. The form one uses affects how much magic can be used by the person in question. Ergo, a form that makes you stronger uses more magic and a form that makes you weaker uses less magic than you normally expend. And when I say expend, I’m not referring to actual spells and attacks, I’m talking about just existing. It’s why when Erza one shot Dragon Irene’s ass and severely weakened her, Irene (a biological dragon) fell out of her dragon form and reverted to her human form and why Dragon Selene (a biological dragon for her entire existence) getting offguarded and beat by Dragon Ignia reverted her to her human form. They may be called transformations but they aren’t “Transformation Magic” in the traditional sense as it changes what their outward appearance actually is.
Great so she took his ability to use magic, the thing that enhances his stats, whoopdie doo for you when that’s been my point. He has no access to magic so he is now stuck as a “human”.
Like I said, what she stole was the power of restriction, not his magic power Which again means that losing his magic power nerfed him, it would have happened whether he transformed into a human or not.

I originally said "I don't think a normal human would have the stats comparable to a dragon god in human form. Then you stated " I'd like to introduce you to the FT guild lol" I then asked "How is any of this relevant?" hence your latest reply. So i'll tell you why your comment wasn't relevant, only 10% of people can use magic in Earthland. Mages are not "normal humans" They're anything but normal. So I never understood why you felt the need to drop that comment in the first place.

No, Markorarov said "that level of magic" as in its complexity not "attribute" Markarov he was referring to the process.
“That level of magic” is referring to Zancrow’s God Flames, not Natsu turning himself into a vessel.

Natsu: Some flames have a trick to eating them

Makarov: A trick …?! That level of magic requires more than a trick …!!!

The statement is not the same explanation as his last where he says Natsu used up all of his magic to become a suitable vessel, it’s in blatant reference to Natsu claiming him eating the magic was a trick.
What does this have to do with Acnologia, I was stated that magical power correlates with stats as in physical ability, and you threw in the Natsu example which doesn't even apply to Acnologia. So i'm not even sure hwy you brought that up in the first place
Because Speedster is the one who initially started this line of conversation by mentioning Acno’s immunity to magic aka his resistance. I brought up Natsu as part of my lengthy but clearly wasted attempts to explain why resistances do not correlate with magic power and the stats gained from such as the two are clearly different, something you obviously didn’t realised when you conflated the source of the two in your post responding to Speed talking about resistances.
You brought up the heat resistance when we were discussing raw stats, why even bring that up?
You actually have no clue what is happening, do you? I’m not talking about heat resistance, I’m talking about the resistances dragons gain by default from their biology. You are the only one trying to talk about stats in a stats equal fight in response to a post about magic resistance.
Wouldn't it be tied to his magical power though considering that's what boost his stats? (also since dragons use magical power)? IIRC Mercphobia, permanently turned human once he completely ran out of magical power.

So doesnt this suggest a dragons durability is tied to its magical power?
I direct you to the above comment where you responded to Speedster who said “Acno’s magic immunity is built in, not magic related”. No one was talking about durability and stats not being magic related but the resistance itself. Hence why I brought up the fact that it is part of their biology and isn’t dependent on having magic since even when a dragon changes form, their biology remains the same and even pointed out Natsu expending all of his magic and still retaining fire resistance in half of his fights where he is empty and needs to eat flames to even move. I was explaining the distinction between the two for you when you implied they were both dependent on magic.

No one was talking about stats considering it’s stats equal until you conflated durability and resistance.
No, your point is that he reverted to that form because he transformed himself purposely, but now doesn't have the power to go back. What I'm saying is that having permanently losing his magic is what made him human for good.

They're not strawmans, I'm listing examples that display how magic power is tied to stats and physicality which is my entire argument. Like I said severe loss of magic power causes hypomagia and weakens you. Dragons have magic power, yes or no?

Read my argument again. You're arguing that using magic to turn him human, then running out afterwards, is only reason he's human. My argument however, is that human nerf would have happened regardless considering dragons can still keep their magical power after death and are still dragons. Which would make sense considering we've seen dragon scales defend against black magic. So losing all of his magic power for good would indeed be the root cause, it wouldn't even matter if he used transformation magic.
… is there something wrong with my English? Am I just miscommunicatng to an unfathomable degree? Cuz I feel like I’m being very blatant in my statements.

sigh … I’m agreeing with you. What part of that do you not understand? I’ve already agreed that stats and magic power are correlated, stop bring it up when it doesn’t ******* matter. What I’m trying and failing to do is clear up any possible misunderstandings someone might get from your implication of dragon resistances being dependent on magic power but you keep insisting on fighting me over the semantics of stats of all things. When I’ve already agreed with you multiple times.
As long as it's powered by magical power, it could still be negated. Infinite quantity doesn't necessarily mean endless output considering he prevents it from being fully casted. Lilith and Namaah's magical power was referred to as "bottomless/endless" They never even displayed exhaustion/fatigue from expending so much power, however, their output of MP couldn't measure to Asta's output. Their power didn't have a time limit, Asta's at the point DID have one. The twins had access to massive reserves, while Asta's supply only last for 5 minutes, but those 5 minutes of his (back when he had the DU timer 5 minute limit) produces an output is far superior to theirs.
I guess you just ignored that it’s a type 2 concept. Anti-magic ain’t doing anything to type 2 conceptual time magic without feats, a thing it doesn’t have seeing as, by your own word, BC’s uses of magic is only type 3 at most.
Um nah, Conrad could could just steal their abilities with his key magic, or Lucius could just one tap them with his soul magic.
FT doesn’t need souls because dragon shenanigans and time shenanigans and Wraith shenanigans. Also steal abilities how? I’m doubtful that BC has feats of stealing Alchemy, Curses or Spirior which are all separate energy systems that are explicitly unaffected by things that work on the others.

Alchemy steals BC’s powers and Neo-Eclipse resets the timeline GG

Good Lord you are not listening to me. The form one uses affects how much magic can be used by the person in question. Ergo, a form that makes you stronger uses more magic and a form that makes you weaker uses less magic than you normally expend. And when I say expend, I’m not referring to actual spells and attacks, I’m talking about just existing.

Um, this didn't happen to any of the other dragons when they died. Only those that could revert to human form. Not to mention Irenen was originally human.

It’s why when Erza one shot Dragon Irene’s ass and severely weakened her, Irene (a biological dragon) fell out of her dragon form and reverted to her human form and why Dragon Selene (a biological dragon for her entire existence) getting offguarded and beat by Dragon Ignia reverted her to her human form. They may be called transformations but they aren’t “Transformation Magic” in the traditional sense as it changes what their outward appearance actually is.

Which supports my point that when a dragon that get rids of their magic power permanently, they will revert to their human form

Great so she took his ability to use magic, the thing that enhances his stats, whoopdie doo for you when that’s been my point. He has no access to magic so he is now stuck as a “human”.
Bruh, did you read the scan? Because it was clearly stated the power of restriction was taken from him NOT the use of his magic He still had access to the power that enhances his stats. He started losing control of his powers so then Karameel thought perhaps getting rid of his powers would be better. So she sought out the white witch to take away Mercphobia's powers, but she trolled them and only took away his ability to restrain his powers which made them even go berserk, you're acting as if he was unable to use magic which 100% isn't the case.

“That level of magic” is referring to Zancrow’s God Flames, not Natsu turning himself into a vessel.

Natsu: Some flames have a trick to eating them

Makarov: A trick …?! That level of magic requires more than a trick …!!!

The statement is not the same explanation as his last where he says Natsu used up all of his magic to become a suitable vessel, it’s in blatant reference to Natsu claiming him eating the magic was a trick.
Eating the flames is part of the magic they have access too, and again i'm not even sure why this is even relevant.
Because Speedster is the one who initially started this line of conversation by mentioning Acno’s immunity to magic aka his resistance. I brought up Natsu as part of my lengthy but clearly wasted attempts to explain why resistances do not correlate with magic power and the stats gained from such as the two are clearly different, something you obviously didn’t realised when you conflated the source of the two in your post responding to Speed talking about resistances.

Sure, so we can focus on the durability then.

You actually have no clue what is happening, do you? I’m not talking about heat resistance, I’m talking about the resistances dragons gain by default from their biology. You are the only one trying to talk about stats in a stats equal fight in response to a post about magic resistance.

Like I said we can focus on durability then since you clarified your stance, I don't want to waste time on things not relevant to the discussion.

I direct you to the above comment where you responded to Speedster who said “Acno’s magic immunity is built in, not magic related”. No one was talking about durability and stats not being magic related but the resistance itself. Hence why I brought up the fact that it is part of their biology and isn’t dependent on having magic since even when a dragon changes form, their biology remains the same and even pointed out Natsu expending all of his magic and still retaining fire resistance in half of his fights where he is empty and needs to eat flames to even move. I was explaining the distinction between the two for you when you implied they were both dependent on magic.

No one was talking about stats considering it’s stats equal until you conflated durability and resistance.

Sure

… is there something wrong with my English? Am I just miscommunicatng to an unfathomable degree? Cuz I feel like I’m being very blatant in my statements.

sigh … I’m agreeing with you. What part of that do you not understand? I’ve already agreed that stats and magic power are correlated, stop bring it up when it doesn’t ******* matter. What I’m trying and failing to do is clear up any possible misunderstandings someone might get from your implication of dragon resistances being dependent on magic power but you keep insisting on fighting me over the semantics of stats of all things. When I’ve already agreed with you multiple times.

Long as we agree that magical power does correlate to stats, then cool. So that means nullifying their magical power would also affect their durability, glad we agree. Because 5 horn Asta completely shuts off the magical power of anything he touches.

I guess you just ignored that it’s a type 2 concept. Anti-magic ain’t doing anything to type 2 conceptual time magic without feats, a thing it doesn’t have seeing as, by your own word, BC’s uses of magic is only type 3 at most.

Type 3 was for Lillith and Namaah. Also, i'm pretty sure rouge Vanessa's cat Rogue counters that since it can manipulate fate and literally reverse events considering the witch queen can see the realities where the unfavorable fate happened.

FT doesn’t need souls because dragon shenanigans and time shenanigans and Wraith shenanigans. Also steal abilities how? I’m doubtful that BC has feats of stealing Alchemy, Curses or Spirior which are all separate energy systems that are explicitly unaffected by things that work on the others.
What do you mean FT doesn't need souls? The dragon soul technique seals their body and magic power into the dragon slayers to grant them immunity. And curses were still derived from One magic. Curses also exist in black clover, and guess what? they're not considered magic because they're also powered by curse power but magic can also affect curses. Also Asta was able to neg the curse power as well which makes sense considering it's also been stated anti-energy dwells within the swords. Also devil power is a separate energy that's been stated to contain malice, and Lucius creates paladins by purifying devil power into sacred power Here in the Japanese raws it was specifically stated that Asta sliced the paladin power (sacred power) thus reverting the yoryoku/magical power to normal so he nullified a different energy, which makes sense in hindsight considering in the guidebook it was stated anti-energy flows through to the swords (meaning anti-magical power is created from anti-energy) and no, this wasn't a English translation error because the the Japanese raw itself use the term 「反エネルギー Anchi enerugī」 So at the minimum anti-magic Asta has negged two separate energies to date. From what I understand, curses are fueled by negative emotions, devil power also contains malice so I don't see curses be an issue either.

Alchemy steals BC’s powers and Neo-Eclipse resets the timeline GG
Pretty sure the stealing magic bit came from Athena since she uses white out which is still magic, unless I missed a scan or something. Other alchemist can affect power, but only Athena's stolen magi due to white out. Which shouldn't really matter considering, knocking out the alchemist undoes the effect + white out is still magic and there are various forms of magic nullification in BC, just not anti-magic, spatial mana domination, anti-magic, black moon, Sevkin's skin magic Jack's magic all of these are various forms of magic nullification. Also it was recently revealed Athena is a magical life form, so she has a soul that can be manipulated by Lucius.

Lucius can create multiple clones that wield time, gravity and soul magic. what's stopping them from getting dogpiled by these hax one-tap clones? Those clones can literally one tap you with a touch due to a soul magic which would pretty much add more Allies to BC's side. Let's not forget Gauche can also create various clones of everyone else including Asta. Better yet the number games becomes is even more ridiculous considering Princia Funnybunny's legion magic which can create thousands of magic soldiers. Not to mention we have a character who's mana zone lowers the temperature of space to absolute zero That Gauche can also clone with his mirror magic. Dimension slash bypasses durability, as as well as offensive spatial magic which literally shaves space away any of these could easily be multiplied by Guache's mirror magic many times over, and let's not even mention on Dorothy's glamour world considering Dorothy can generate clones in there as well. Again, the numbers aren't in FT's favor especially with equalized stats especially with the amount of spells that bypass durability in BC. As Charla states Her spell had a greater magnitude of magical power, yet Yami's attack was still able to split hers in half And not to mention mana zone would be a massive plus on BC's side considering ethernano is damn near the same as mana, and mana zone uses manipulate external mana. The difference is mages in BC can generate their magical power eternally without absorbing external mana. In fairy tail mages can't use magical power if they can't absorb the ambient ethernano around them, meaning they can't use magical power iirc. Hell Yuno's neverland nerfs magical power, and Zenon's spatial mana domination seizes control of the mana around him, and spatial mana domination can only be countered if 1) you have an equal or greater amount of magical power than zenon 2) be loved by mana or 3) be a spatial mage that mastered mana zone That combo would literally render the mages useless. Like I said BC's hax + numbers will absolutely overwhelm fairy tail.

Also considering Asta's resistance to precog also influences those around him?
We have various members in BC that precog and actively use it during battle. Asta is immune to foresight and that immunity also extends to those that Asta influenced which is pretty much his whole verse. That absolutely gives the reaction advantage the he BC verse because they can predict the next move of their opponent, while the enemy can't. Neo eclipse definitely won't happen due to Vanessa's fate manipulation + Charmy conbo which gives her access to a nearly inexhaustible supply of magical power. Also Henry and Gordon could actively siphon the magic power of the enemy to amp themselves, while Vanessa's fate manipulation protects them and continues to be replenished by Charmy's reserves. BC has some pretty ridiculous combos.

Also Konrad could also steal non-magical things/physical tools that's how he was able to store the imperial sword in there (it's an object that can use magical power but it is not made of magical power) so he can store magic + other things in his key space.

Go bring feats of BC’s power null, fate hax, time hax etc negging type 2 time because until they do, they aren’t affecting the magic powering Zeref who solos.

Dragons literally don’t need souls to live and even if you wanna say they do, passive type 2 time reversal shuts that down just like it does for everyone else.

Duke is the one who stole Wendy and Rogue’s power. If Athena did it, why would they need to go beat up Duke to get Wendy’s power back?

What are these clones meant to do against SBT which outclasses the time hax and stops anything they do from working? Clones are just Zeref victims. AZ doesn’t work on Zeref seeing as he knows all magic in FT which includes Invel’s True Ice Kamui which is colder than AZ and still can’t commit die on himself. DS <<< SBT. Zeref doesn’t need foresight when he is stupid skilled at predicting just from scaling off of Mavis’ stratagems which predict the events of wars and such.

None of it can one tap Zeref which means it’s never stopping FT. Dude is basically comp FT by himself and can just outlast these guys if he somehow can’t just slap them with his BS or just Enchant the verse with SBT’s type 2 infinite power like Irene did with the Alvarez army going Berserker which means none of their stuff gets shut down. SBT Acno just nukes the planet with power they can’t cancel out and bombards them to oblivion. Hell, FT can all just dip to another dimension or the SBT itself and just chill while nuking them from there with Selene’s range, conceptual time stop and gank, use Anima to transmute, spam Wolfen clones to just copy whoever BC characters think are the strongest, Mavis tells Zeref to just jump the absolute hell out of BC with multiple clones of himself for each body they have on the field etc etc. If there is no way to bypass SBT, BC is never winning.

Go bring feats of BC’s power null, fate hax, time hax etc negging type 2 time because until they do, they aren’t affecting the magic powering Zeref who solos.

Bruh, you're acting as if he immediately uses it. By removing his access to magic (such as Natsu burning away his magic) then he can't use the SBT, Zeref is gonna get the power yeeted from him before he can even do anything with the SBT. Yuno yeets zeref to his location via conjunction (instant teleportation) and either Henry, Asta, Zenon, Lily hell or even Revchi who's chains can seal can seal the magic of anyone even if they're way more powerful than him So that takes care of Zeref. Not to mention zetten boost your speed. In a setting of equal stats, a zetten multiplier (which is accepted on this site as a 20x multiplier) would already be operating above Zeref's base. So Asta could literally one shot Zeref due to being 20 times faster than him, at the minimum. We know of at least 8 zetten users, the 7 ryuzen + Asta, Zeref is getting blitzed to high hell, he's not reacting to zetten, not in the slightest. The only accepted multipliers in fairy tail are for dragon force at at max it's a 4x multiplier. And there have even been arguments about it being 100x multiplier since that's what was state in the officials. No matter have you look at it, with zetten they'll always be 5x faster than FT AT MINIMUM.

Dragons literally don’t need souls to live and even if you wanna say they do, passive type 2 time reversal shuts that down just like it does for everyone else.
They still hard part of their souls, they were still weakened. The dragon soul technique requires them to seal their souls + magic power body in the slayers lol wtf? if they had no souls as you suggested they never would have used the dragon soul technique. And as I stated that time reversal is never happening. Also Julius/Lucius literally ages most of the cast into dust. The combos are endless.

Duke is the one who stole Wendy and Rogue’s power. If Athena did it, why would they need to go beat up Duke to get Wendy’s power back?
Wasn't that done through whiteout? what chapter? need a little refresher
What are these clones meant to do against SBT which outclasses the time hax and stops anything they do from working? Clones are just Zeref victims. AZ doesn’t work on Zeref seeing as he knows all magic in FT which includes Invel’s True Ice Kamui which is colder than AZ
That doesn't mean absolute zero bruh. Invel's not even an absolute zero user per site standards not to mention he's not even on this list so no, no body in fairy tail has resistance to this, and Zeref most definitely doesn't have access to it.

and still can’t commit die on himself. DS <<< SBT. Zeref doesn’t need foresight when he is stupid skilled at predicting just from scaling off of Mavis’ stratagems which predict the events of wars and such.
Yeah, any precog in FT isn't working on BC. Bro couldn't even uses SBT because Natsu knocked the magic out of him, same thing happens again. BC has already has the reaction advantage due to precog and techniques such as zetten. There's like endless ways to nerf Zeref,
None of it can one tap Zeref which means it’s never stopping FT. Dude is basically comp FT by himself and can just outlast these guys if he somehow can’t just slap them with his BS or just Enchant the verse with SBT’s type 2 infinite power like Irene did with the Alvarez army going Berserker which means none of their stuff gets shut down. SBT Acno just nukes the planet with power they can’t cancel out and bombards them to oblivion. Hell, FT can all just dip to another dimension or the SBT itself and just chill while nuking them from there with Selene’s range, conceptual time stop and gank, use Anima to transmute, spam Wolfen clones to just copy whoever BC characters think are the strongest, Mavis tells Zeref to just jump the absolute hell out of BC with multiple clones of himself for each body they have on the field etc etc. If there is no way to bypass SBT, BC is never winning.

Again, he's not casting SBT too slow. He's not reacting to somebody that can outspeed him several times over, nor is he reacting to instant teleportation. Like I stated Yuno yeets Zeref to his location, or any other competent spatial magic user at that. Fairytail gets hax stomped bruh.

Last edited:
Comp FT has resistance to Bane Particles, which also negate magic, Time stop, Transmutation, Enchantments that even affect other types of magic energy, dura neg that lets them make enemy organs burst, vastly superior AP, stat amps, and a shitton of other hax.

Comp FT stomps easy in both AP and hax.

Comp FT has resistance to Bane Particles, which also negate magic, Time stop, Transmutation, Enchantments that even affect other types of magic energy, dura neg that lets them make enemy organs burst, vastly superior AP, stat amps, and a shitton of other hax.

Yeah that's the thing. Comp FT gives no ***** about Asta's Anti-Magic because they resist Bane Particles which destroy magic

Comp FT also has Curses which would undoubtedly fall under the kind of thing that can destroy a BC devil's heart

Bane particles are magic based powernull.

Oh and BC has Anti Magic.

Yeah that's the thing. Comp FT gives no ***** about Asta's Anti-Magic because they resist Bane Particles which destroy magic

Comp FT also has Curses which would undoubtedly fall under the kind of thing that can destroy a BC devil's heart

Anti-magic has negated 3 separate energies to date already, magical power, curse power and sacred power (purified devil power) Fundamentally, it nullifies more than bane bane particles, which makes sense considering anti-magical power is derived from anti-energy.

Anti-magic has negated 3 separate energies to date already, magical power, curse power and sacred power (purified devil power) Fundamentally, it does more than bane bane particles, which makes sense considering anti-magical power is derived from anti-energy.
These are all just different forms of magic, let's not act like they're completely separate energies

They're literally not. They destroy the very Ethernano around them. In BC terms, they don't just destroy magic, they destroy the mana that exists everywhere

You haven’t heard of magic based anti magic?

Its magical barrier particles that are poisonous to magic. Etherious used them right? It’s similar to decaying world.

You haven’t heard of magic based anti magic?

Its magical barrier particles that are poisonous to magic. Etherious used them right? It’s similar to decaying world.
Etherious use them, yes...

And Etherious don't use Magic, they use Curses...

Wolfen's whole gimmick is that he reads people's minds and turns into who the opponent believes to be the strongest person they can think of. Oh yeah, and there's multiple of him.

In this context, let's just say, prepare to be facing down a metric boatload of screaming midgets...
Same way Curse power in FT is a different form of magic than the general magic. (Love turned hatred)
It's not a different form of magic. Easiest proof of this is in the fact that Etherious, who use Curses and not Magic, are completely unaffected by Bane Particles
What is Etherious made of?

If general magic is derived from love then curse is magic derived from negative emotions.
Curses. Are. Not. Magic.

This claim is objectively wrong. There's no debate.

Fairy Tail violates badly... Anti-Magic is fundamentally just worse Magical Barrier Particles and FT has people who can absorb, negate, and resist that

Also for people who think Magic and Curses are the same... They're not... Like at all. Magic is based on positive emotions and is fueld by Ethernanos. Curses are formed by Magical Barrier Particles. When Mard says Curses are derived from the One Magic and original source, he means that they way to use Curses is fundamentally similar to how magic is used, it just uses entirely different components. The method of usage is similar, but they're entirely separate things down to the very particles they are made up of.

We also have Alchemy now, which can create conceptual beings out of dead people

These are all just different forms of magic, let's not act like they're completely separate energies
That's wrong, forms of magic are very different in BC. Forms of magic in BC are things like reinforcement magic, seal magic, transformation magic, recovery magic and curse magic. Curse magic uses magic power, non-magical curse don't. And curses aren't magic, but they can be fueled by magical power as well or even curse power. Curses are a phenomena that can be fueled by magic (like fire, water ect) And no devil power=/= magic. It's a separate energy that even the wiki acknowledges as something different For example mages cannot directly sense or quantify anti-magical power and that was elf Luck who has great mana sensing (lol of course he couldn't sense anti-magic) However, both Noelle and Damnatio could sense and detect Asta's devil power. Noelle literally say "this doesn't feel like magical power" and to be clear, the kanji used in the raws said maryoku 魔力 which is magical power. So Asta has in fact nullified 3 separate energies in BC.

Last edited:
Wolfen's whole gimmick is that he reads people's minds and turns into who the opponent believes to be the strongest person they can think of. Oh yeah, and there's multiple of him.

In this context, let's just say, prepare to be facing down a metric boatload of screaming midgets...

Change his name to WoNLF.

It's not a different form of magic. Easiest proof of this is in the fact that Etherious, who use Curses and not Magic, are completely unaffected by Bane Particles

Not a proof, just a layer over love.

Just like Negative Mana > Mana

Curses. Are. Not. Magic.

This claim is objectively wrong. There's no debate.

Not my claim,

My claim: Curses are derived from the same stuff of magic. Emotion.

Back