• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite fairy tail vs composite black clover

He's a Low 1-C stand-in for Mashima from HEROES, a crossover of Rave Master, Fairy Tail, and Edens Zero.
He does not count

And I guess Acnologia magic inmunity plus Zeref mid-godly was? Or something like that plus Death manipulation is gg

And if we do verse equalization, Zeref can kill devils from BC and even if he can´t GRAY CAN, so nothing in BC can stop him while Fairy Tail with those two negates BC entirely

And I don´t remember Ultear, does she see the timeline as well? Lucius at least give BC good precog, but even with that Acno and Zeref carries their verse

He does not count

And I guess Acnologia magic inmunity plus Zeref mid-godly was? Or something like that plus Death manipulation is gg

And if we do verse equalization, Zeref can kill devils from BC and even if he can´t GRAY CAN, so nothing in BC can stop him while Fairy Tail with those two negates BC entirely

And I don´t remember Ultear, does she see the timeline as well? Lucius at least give BC good precog, but even with that Acno and Zeref carries their verse
Doesn't Black clover have magic resistance negation and wouldn't their other hax help?

Doesn't Black clover have magic resistance negation and wouldn't their other hax help?
And Fairy Tail should have layers of potency too, plus, Acnologia can eat everything, is Charmy on steroids

If you add Zeref who can resist hax like conceptual manipulation or Natsu's fire that burns magic and it's potency has increased since the beginning of the series, is possible than Fairy Tail just overpowers BC magic

And Antimagic is useful but it does not give answers to magic inmunity or mid-godly, it just cancels out each other attacks at best, and with stats equalized, antimagic potency is equalized to their magic potency too, when normally Asta's anti magic is more potent

Edit: and thing like fate manipulation from BC verse just gets eaten by Acnologia, and if you add August, he sees the BC guy and copies all his magic, as he has every FT magical powers itself as the king of magic

And Antimagic is useful but it does not give answers to magic inmunity or mid-godly, it just cancels out each other attacks at best, and with stats equalized, antimagic potency is equalized to their magic potency too, when normally Asta's anti magic is more potent

Anti magic potency being equalized mean it can still neg spells of equal power

The only reason why AM can’t neg spells that are too powerful is due to how much power is poured into them.

example:
If AM is 2x weaker than a spell it takes twice as long to negate it. If the difference is massive Asta can’t keep up.

Also i keep hearing that Anti Magic is nothing in Fairy Tail and I never got a clear reason why so I’ll wait for someone to respond to that so I don’t waste my time here.

And Fairy Tail should have layers of potency too, plus, Acnologia can eat everything, is Charmy on steroids

If you add Zeref who can resist hax like conceptual manipulation or Natsu's fire that burns magic and it's potency has increased since the beginning of the series, is possible than Fairy Tail just overpowers BC magic

Edit: and thing like fate manipulation from BC verse just gets eaten by Acnologia, and if you add August, he sees the BC guy and copies all his magic, as he has every FT magical powers itself as the king of magic
I could restrict a few things if that helps?

Anti Magic goo brrrr…

but I hear it’s “low tier”. So I wanna ask the wan- I mean experts now.
as far as anti-magic is concerned, we have several people in Fairy Tail who are made of the stuff, can negate the stuff, eat the stuff, and have several power systems that aren't magic such as curses and spiritual arts.

as far as anti-magic is concerned, we have several people in Fairy Tail who are made of the stuff, can negate the stuff, eat the stuff, and have several power systems that aren't magic such as curses and spiritual arts.
What are some things that need to be restricted for this match to happen?

Examples? Curses are derived from magic btw. Idk if spirit arts can be used here, but yeah that’s valid.

FYI: My explanation below is just highlight some differences between anti-magic and magic nullification. i
I'm aware FT has forms of magic nullification, im just here to illustrate fundamental differences between anti-magic and other forms of nullification.

Various forms of magic negation exist in BC, but they're not anti-magic. Lucifero even considers spell erasure "paltry magic" so there are other various spell attributes and spells that can neg magic. Far as I know, there's nothing in FT that really resembles BC's anti-magic (mechanically speaking) It's a different energy entirely, it's not derived from magic at all, it's created from a mysterious energy that’s different from mana.

So in BC & Fairy Tail, you need to use your magical power or curse power, to generate magic/spells or curses (if you're a curse user) which means the magic or curse generated, is the special affect, whether it absorbs, burns,nullify or whatever its all down by converting your curse power or magic power into the magic or spell effect. The most you can do with magical power without actually generating magic is pretty much amping your stats and a few other niche things from what I recall.

With anti-magic however, the power Asta uses comes from an energy that can erases mana no matter what form its in, whether it be "mysterious energy" anti-magical power, or anti-magic. And yes, Asta has used raw anti-magical power to erase magical power.

Magical effects are only employed when the mage uses magic. In BC
Mana is converted into magical power, and then that magical power is used to generate magic or said effect. For Asta however, mysterious energy is converted into anti-magical power, and that anti-magical power is used to generate anti-magic. But it can nullify magic in any if these states, so the mechanics differ.

Examples? Curses are derived from magic btw. Idk if spirit arts can be used here, but yeah that’s valid.
Both Bloodman and Keyes are made of anti-magic particles, ice demon slaying magic can freeze said antimagic particles, Wall has anti-magic canceler, DF Gajeel can eat antimagic, Hakune can use spiritual arts that can freeze the usage of magic, curses, and spiritual arts.

also technically incorrect as Curses in FT are derived from "The One Magic" which isn't even a form of magic as it's just the emotion of love. Magic and curses are completely separate power systems as one runs on ethernano and the other does not.
FYI: My explanation below is just highlight some differences between anti-magic and magic nullification. i
I'm aware FT has forms of magic nullification, im hust here to illustrate fundamental differences.

Various forms of magic negation exist in BC, but they're not anti-magic. Lucifero even considers spell erasure "paltry magic" so there are other various spell attributes and spells that can neg magic. Far as I know, there's nothing in FT that really resembles BC's anti-magic (mechanically speaking)

It's a different energy entirely, it's not derived from magic at all, it's created from a mysterious energy that’s different from mana.

So in BC & Fairy Tail, you need to use your magical power or curse power, to generate magic/spells or curses (if you're a curse user) which means the magic or curse generated, is the special affect, whether it absorbs, burns,nullify or whatever its all down by converting your curse power or magic power into the magic or spell effect. The most you can do with magical power without actually generating magic is pretty much amping your stats and a few other niche things from what I recall.

With anti-magic however, the power Asta uses comes from an energy that can erases mana no matter what form its in, whether it be "mysterious energy" anti-magical power, or anti-magic. And yes, Asta has used raw anti-magical power to erase magic.

Magical effects are only employed when the mage uses magic.
Mana is converted into magical power, and then that magical power is used to generate magic or said effect. For Asta however, mysterious energy is converted into anti-magical power, and that anti-magical power is used to generate anti-magic. But it can nullify magic in any if these states, so the mechanics differ.

while the fairy tail verse has several forms of magic nullification that are derived from magic (Earthland Byro's magic for example), similar to Black clovers anti-magic, Bane particles are a distinct form of particle in Fairy Tail that doesn't just break down spells, it completely destroys the fundamental particle that creates magic in fairy tail called Ethernano. This is best shown when it causes a disease called magic deficiency disease. This disease is simply described as a rapid loss of ethernano in a person. this doesn't just affect mages either as all living things in fairy tail possess some ethernano, mages are just able to weaponize it in the form of magic power.

Both Bloodman and Keyes are made of anti-magic particles, ice demon slaying magic can freeze said antimagic particles, Wall has anti-magic canceler, DF Gajeel can eat antimagic, Hakune can use spiritual arts that can freeze the usage of magic, curses, and spiritual arts.

But I’ve seen all these in other debates, they turn out to just be magic-based anti-magic. Asta’s anti magic is completely different.

FT's Curses and spiritual arts aren't magic, plain and simple, and aren't treated as such on the wiki.

I don’t care how wrong it’s treated on the wiki, curse is derived from magic

0410-013.png

Morris’ magic would probably take care of mid godly by erasing their concepts. He kinda wanted to do it to the black bulls anyway. He said something like, “My magic can affect concept if I touch you you’re finished”

Ultear what?

Vanessa, Elsdocia, Anti Magic etc for Death hax.

Layers for Acno magic immunity otherwise anti magic.

Morris’ magic would probably take care of mid godly by erasing their concepts. He kinda wanted to do it to the black bulls anyway. He said something like, “My magic can affect concept if I touch you you’re finished”

Ultear what?

Ultear and Zeref time hax. Well I guess BC is good but acno immunity is too much here and he can even eat space-time so bfr is not working

Ultear what?

Ultear time hax is op last ages can be spammed by the fairy tail composite character, Zeref's time Rewind as well and third ages are op since the character has infinite time and could possibly gain infinite strength but that's too forward of me.

Ultear and Zeref time hax. Well I guess BC is good but acno immunity is too much here and he can even eat space-time so bfr is not working

Supreme Devil Rulers should have about 5 layers thanks to Vanica/Megicula and Charlotte’s curse magic shenanigans. If Acno’s immunity is greater then I guess Anti Magic go brrr.. lol.

Supreme Devil Rulers should have about 5 layers thanks to Vanica/Megicula and Charlotte’s curse magic shenanigans. If Acno’s immunity is greater then I guess Anti Magic go brrr.. lol.
Acno magic immunity is built in it's not magic related

Acno magic immunity is built in it's not magic related
Wouldn't it be tied to his magical power though considering that's what boost his stats? (also since dragons use magical power)? IIRC Mercphobia, permanently turned human once he completely ran out of magical power.

So doesnt this suggest a dragons durability is tied to its magical power?

Back