• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite fairy tail vs composite black clover

Change his name to WoNLF.
Prove it's a NLF, this just sounds like trying to handwave a legitimate way FT slams BC

Bro has even copied Zeref before
Not a proof, just a layer over love.

Just like Negative Mana > Mana
It is proof lmao, Mitch's post perfectly explains it
Not my claim,

My claim: Curses are derived from the same stuff of magic. Emotion.
But they also fundamentally use different particles. Magic uses Ethernano, Curses use Bane Particles

Another thing to note that unlike Anti-Magic, which can erase and nullify Magic, Bane Particles are actually far more dangerous as it actively poisons and destroys magic on the smallest possible level. Like it literally decays Ethernano particles on a microscopic level, yet we have characters like Laxus and Gajeel, who have magic and are capable of ingesting large intakes of Bane Particles and even assimilating them into their own power. So yeah, Anti-Magic is nothing new to FT, it could be stolen, negated, absorbed, and resisted. We also have Wendy's broken ass Separation Enchantment... Which we now know can quite literally ripe someone's will out of their body itself... So yeah, I just don't see how BC can win this when FT has far more haxxed powers and BC's entire verse and wide variety of abilities itself gets entirely negged by Asta's Anti-Magic... Which is worse than Bane Particles

what can Comp BC do against spiritual arts spam like endless Yokai summoning that you need spiritual arts to interact with, or Hakune freezing both their ability to use magic and antimagic which negates resistances?
From?

Henry’s Curse > Regular Magic absorption.
Anima's absorption < Dragon Slayer Resistance < Eclipse gate absorption < Hellfire Dragon Natsu's Resistance < Faris's absorption < Aldoron's resistance

Prove it's a NLF, this just sounds like trying to handwave a legitimate way FT slams BC

Bro has even copied Zeref before

Not my burden to prove.

Prove it does.

It is proof lmao, Mitch's post perfectly explains it

Nope. He said.
Curses = derived from negative emotions and enhanced by magical barrier particles
Magic = derived from positive emotions and enhanced by Etherano.

Im saying,
Forbidden Magic = Negative Mana
Magic = Mana

Mana ≠ Negative Mana
Magic ≠ Curses

Curses negate Magic
Forbidden Magic negates Magic.

So under SBA
Forbidden Magic = Curses
Magic = Magic

But they also fundamentally use different particles. Magic uses Ethernano, Curses use Bane Particles

Forbidden Magic uses fundamentally different mana.

Not my burden to prove.

Prove it does.
You asserted it's a NLF, it's on you to prove it. I'm getting really tired of this
Nope. He said.
Curses = derived from negative emotions and enhanced by magical barrier particles
Magic = derived from positive emotions and enhanced by Etherano.

Im saying,
Forbidden Magic = Negative Mana
Magic = Mana

Mana ≠ Negative Mana
Magic ≠ Curses

Curses negate Magic
Forbidden Magic negates Magic.

So under SBA
Forbidden Magic = Curses
Magic = Magic
This shows a fundamental lack of understanding of Fairy Tail's power system. Forbidden Magic is a type of Magic, unlike Curses which are a completely separate system that uses fundamentally different particles.

Negative Mana is still Mana, whereas Bane Particles are completely separate from Ethernano. This is not an arguable point
Forbidden Magic uses fundamentally different mana.
Negative mana is still mana

what can Comp BC do against spiritual arts spam like endless Yokai summoning that you need spiritual arts to interact with, or Hakune freezing both their ability to use magic and antimagic which negates resistances?
Rouge negs before it takes effect.

Anima's absorption < Dragon Slayer Resistance < Eclipse gate absorption < Hellfire Dragon Natsu's Resistance < Faris's absorption < Aldoron's resistance
Elaborate. Cite feats (add scans of you feel like)

You asserted it's a NLF, it's on you to prove it. I'm getting really tired of this

You made a claim first, so prove she has done something remotely similar.

This shows a fundamental lack of understanding of Fairy Tail's power system. Forbidden Magic is a type of Magic, unlike Curses which are a completely separate system that uses fundamentally different particles.

Negative Mana is still Mana, whereas Bane Particles are completely separate from Ethernano. This is not an arguable point

Negative Mana is not Mana. It’s Devil Power.

Your claim is an association fallacy simply because it has “Mana” in the name. They’re fundamentally different energies used to perform magic in Black Clover.

Negative Mana is fundamentally similar to Curse Power. As both different energies in their respective verses are unaffected by their counterparts and even detrimental to them, So as a result similar enough to be equalized.

Mana is still mana

Okay and?

You made a claim first, so prove she has done something remotely similar.
I'm not going to play this game of burden of proof hot potato with you. I explained Wolfen's whole shtick, I've explained how he's used it to even replicate some of the highest tier characters of the verse (like Gildarts and especially Zeref). Either prove it's a NLF or just drop this claim
Negative Mana is not Mana. It’s Devil Power.

Your claim is an association fallacy simply because it has “Mana” in the name. They’re fundamentally different energies used to perform magic in Black Clover.

Negative Mana is fundamentally similar to Curse Power. As both different energies in their respective verses are unaffected by their counterparts and even detrimental to them, So as a result similar enough to be equalized.
You've... kinda just said a whole lot of nothing, with a lot of things that just straight up aren't true. Negative mana has been called "malicious mana" before, unless you think Lumiere is somehow wrong about it being mana, meaning it's not just a name thing, but it's actually mana.
Okay and?
It's fundamentally different compared to the relationship between Magic and Curse Power. I'm really not a fan of this attempt to equate the two

Anima is a cross dimensional device that absorbs the landmass, people, and magic power from earthland and transports it to edolas

Dragon slayers like natsu resist this effect.

The eclipse gate absorbs all non celestial magic that comes near it and steals all the magic power from the person, natsu tried to use his magic around it and got ko'd since it stole all his magic power.

Hellfire dragon natsu was then able to destroy the eclipse gate in one shot using his magic without it being stolen

Faris could steal a much much stronger Natsu's magic power with white out.

However Faris needed to weaken aldoron in order to even attempt to steal his magic power.

Bruh really acting like Curses and Magic the same thing when they literally different on a microscopic level… It’s not the same as Mana and Negative Mana, which are both Mana, just from different locations. IIRC Negative Mana is just Mana from the Underworld and has more sinister qualities, that’s different from Magic and Curses, which fundamentally use different particles entirely… Also Anti-Magic works on both Mana and Negative Mana, meaning both are Magic under the same category of “Magic”. I mean hell both energy sources use Grimoires and Magic Spells… So they’re far more similar

I'm not going to play this game of burden of proof hot potato with you. I explained Wolfen's whole shtick, I've explained how he's used it to even replicate some of the highest tier characters of the verse (like Gildarts and especially Zeref). Either prove it's a NLF or just drop this claim

This is ridiculous… Has Wolfen at least copied Spiritual Arts or Alchemy? Yes or no?

You've... kinda just said a whole lot of nothing, with a lot of things that just straight up aren't true. Negative mana has been called "malicious mana" before, unless you think Lumiere is somehow wrong about it being mana, meaning it's not just a name thing, but it's actually mana.
???
Obviously didn’t understand what I said.

I never implied Negative Mana wasn’t another form of Mana when I said it’s different from the typical mana used by humans. I said it’s completely different from it. A curse is just another form of emotion (used to make magic) powered by different particles the same way Forbidden Magic is another form of magic powered by different mana.

It's fundamentally different compared to the relationship between Magic and Curse Power. I'm really not a fan of this attempt to equate the two

How is it fundamentally different?

Negative Mana is different from Mana within everything and typically used by Humans.
Magic Barrier Particles is different from Etherano particles within everything and typically used by Humans.

Forbidden Magic is derived from the Underworld, While Magic isn’t.
Curses are derived from negative emotions. While Magic is from positive emotions.

Forbidden Magic corrupts magic and their user, Curse Power poisons Magic and their user. Both having detrimental effects.

Curses and Forbidden Magic are typically used by Demons and Devils with bodies specifically designed to handle their detrimental effects. Etc.

Equalizable. But if you don’t agree. Cool. But those are our standard battle assumptions.

Last reply for a while.

It’s not the same as Mana and Negative Mana, which are both Mana, just from different locations.

This is the equivalent of me saying Magical Barrier particles and Etherano particles are both particles from different emotions.

IIRC Negative Mana is just Mana from the Underworld and has more sinister qualities, that’s different from Magic and Curses, which fundamentally use different particles entirely…

Negative Mana is a fundamentally different form of Mana found in the underworld.

Fallaciously speaking, I could just claim that “you’re contradicting yourself by saying Magic Barrier Particles are just different particles” or I could say “Curses and FT Magic are all from particles and emotions” but I won’t do that to you lol.

The eclipse gate absorbs all non celestial magic that comes near it and steals all the magic power from the person, natsu tried to use his magic around it and got ko'd since it stole all his magic power.

I heard it got hit by multiple regular magical attacks but did not absorb them. Rather it’s made from magnenium which is durable to magic attacks. So it looks like the absorption isn’t passive and Hellfire Natsu just blitz one shot it.

Will respond to rest later, Irl stuff going on.

This is ridiculous… Has Wolfen at least copied Spiritual Arts or Alchemy? Yes or no?
These weren't introduced until after Wolfen died
???
Obviously didn’t understand what I said.

I never implied Negative Mana wasn’t another form of Mana when I said it’s different from the typical mana used by humans. I said it’s completely different from it. A curse is just another form of emotion (used to make magic) powered by different particles the same way Forbidden Magic is another form of magic powered by different mana.
If it's another form of Mana, then it's already fundamentally different from how Curse Power works. Bane Particles aren't "another form of Ethernano" in the same way Negative Mana is "another form of Mana."
How is it fundamentally different?

Negative Mana is different from Mana within everything and typically used by Humans.
Magic Barrier Particles is different from Etherano particles within everything and typically used by Humans.

Forbidden Magic is derived from the Underworld, While Magic isn’t.
Curses are derived from negative emotions. While Magic is from positive emotions.

Forbidden Magic corrupts magic and their user, Curse Power poisons Magic and their user. Both having detrimental effects.

Curses and Forbidden Magic are typically used by Demons and Devils with bodies specifically designed to handle their detrimental effects. Etc.

Equalizable. But if you don’t agree. Cool. But those are our standard battle assumptions.

Last reply for a while.
Simple. Forbidden Magic and regular magic are both derived from mana, just different forms of it. Curses are derived from something wholly independent from what Magic is derived from in Fairy Tail.

It's not about me not agreeing, they're just flat-out not equalizable, like it or not

Arnold just be making shit up. Now you’re equalizing Emotions to BC’s Magic System as a whole. You’re saying that Curses are Negative Mana because they use negative emotions and Mana is Magic because it uses positive emotions, and while that is true in a sense, it’s a very wrong comparison. Magic itself has many different forms and types and can also be fueled by negative emotions. Magic can be fueled by any emotion, but is at its strongest with feelings such as Love and Positivity, but hatred and malice and all that shit can also fuel magic power. Curses are at their strongest when fueled by Negativity, but theoretically you could also use Positive Emotions to fuel them as well. There is no system in BC similar to this Emotional Balance. Magic equates to Magic. Mana and Negative Mana both result in Magic. Positive Emotions and Negative Emotions can also result in Magic. Curses are a separate form of power that also use Emotions, but use an entirely separate form of particle and energy. In an equalized match, Magic as a whole in BC would equalize with Magic as a whole in FT, which wouldn’t include Curses, Spiritual Arts, or Alchemy.

These weren't introduced until after Wolfen died

Smh.

If it's another form of Mana, then it's already fundamentally different from how Curse Power works. Bane Particles aren't "another form of Ethernano" in the same way Negative Mana is "another form of Mana."

Even when I say “Mana used by humans” you still equate it. Okay I’ll be hyper specific.

Saying Negative Mana and Mana are the same forms of energy is just like saying Etherano and Bane Particles are from particles or Magic and Curses are based off emotion. Hope you’re aware?

Saying Negative Mana and Mana are the same forms of energy is just like saying Etherano and Bane Particles are from particles or Magic and Curses are based off emotion. Hope you’re aware?
Dude Magic = Magic

That’s the equivalency. In BC, Mana and Negative Mana are both used for Magic. In FT, all types of Emotions are used for Magic, but only Ethernanos are used for Magic, not Bane Particles. This means Curses do not get equalized with Negative Mana. A huge example of this is Face, which was going to wipe out ALL FORMS OF MAGIC from Earthland. This means that all types and styles of magic, fueled by every kind of emotion would cease to be usable, however this is directly stated to not effect Curses at all, so yes, Magic and Curses are very much different things unlike Mana and Negative Mana which are both used for Magic Spells and Grimoires

I feel like you’re just making up stuff to try and say Anti-Magic GG…

Now you’re equalizing Emotions to BC’s Magic System as a whole.

?
everything else you’ve said is based off of this accusation so I’m ignoring it.

This is objectively incorrect

Your opinion is not objectivity.

Negative Mana and Mana are different forms of Magical Energy in Black Clover. The same way Curses are described in FT to be a different route Magic took.

If you all disagree regardless, cool.

Your opinion is not objectivity.

Negative Mana and Mana are different forms of Magical Energy in Black Clover. The same way Curses are described in FT to be a different route Magic to took.

If you all disagree regardless, cool.
I know it's not. I never claimed this was a matter of my opinion. The way these are are just straight up fundamentally different in a way that cannot be equalized

Magic equalizes to Magic. That's it

I know it's not. I never claimed this was a matter of my opinion. The way these are are just straight up fundamentally different in a way that cannot be equalized

Magic equalizes to Magic. That's it

If it’s true that Curses are just Etherano particles turned to a different form of particles.

IMG_7625.JPG

Why can’t that be equalizable to Mana turning into Negative Mana?

The only difference is that BC is consistent with the element “magic” and “mana” whereas FT just calls a superior and negative version of their magic “curses” and not “magic”

If it’s true that Curses are just Etherano particles turned to a different form of particles.

IMG_7625.JPG

Why can’t that be equalizable to Mana turning into Negative Mana?

The only difference is that BC is consistent with the element “magic” and “mana” whereas FT just calls a superior and negative version of their magic “curses” and not “magic”
You keep quoting Mard Geer, who blatantly has misinformation about the origin of Curse Power and Demons as a whole

I heard it got hit by multiple regular magical attacks but did not absorb them. Rather it’s made from magnenium which is durable to magic attacks. So it looks like the absorption isn’t passive and Hellfire Natsu just blitz one shot it.

Will respond to rest later, Irl stuff going on.
The only people who attacked the door itself with magic were Lucy and Yukino who are both celestial spirit mages which are exceptions. the only other person to directly attack the door with magic is Hellfire Natsu and his magic wasn't absorbed at all also the absorption is stated and shown to be passive.

You mean the small bit that the Curse Power and Demons originated from Zeref and not Natsu? Was that not disinformation or he’s literally ignorant and spreading misinformation.
He literally doesn’t know wtf he is talking about. Beyond knowing it is unaffected by Face and different to magic, Etherious don’t know shit about Curse Power, it’s origins, their origins etc. Mard only differs in that he knows his purpose is to kill Zeref and we only accept that to be true because Zeref tells us.

Damn. So Mard is at the level where literally nothing that comes out of his mouth makes sense

Back