• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai scaling issues (Again...)

"Galand somehow cut Tarmiel in base so therefore he is half as powreful as them just becuse andd it doesnt matter tht he got rekt by unsealed base meliodas and 50 k escccanor therefore he still is somewhat comparable to them"

Plus, we have a neat, easy explanation for why Galand could cut Tarmiel.... Tarmial's Grace which lets him turn into water and avoid physical strikes!

@Versus did you draw that yourself?

Anyway, I'm going to unfollow now.

I wish I did. But I didn't. I looked up Brainlet memes on google and found it.

@Damage: We have one more explanation aswell. Tarmiel has a really poor combat class, and his strength comes from his magic class, like Melasecula.

I personally believe that Tarmiel getting cut was an example of his Grace being used early on. It makes sense considering the other early showings we got from the other Graces.

We don't know if Pulverization or Vaporization should be used for Danafor yet. So we probably have to wait a bit longer.

I don't why but it feals like the wiki has been quiet, and we need to settle this scaling now

Well in order to do that we're gonna have to decide if the vaporization or pulverization should be used for the Danafor calc. And well I don't really know since I don't know a thing about calcs. So we're probably gonna need calc members to look at it.

Which calc members should I contact? And do I just link the calc onto their message wall and ask them which one works better or do I have to make a new thread to discuss it?

Alrighty can anyone directly contact a calc member, this is really important SCaling we need to do, and it all relies on whether or not the calc is Pulverization or Vaporization

At any rate, I think that the calc group member needs to evaluate all the information on both sides, so that might actually take a minute.

Alright guys, I have an idea, why don't we just wait for the Manga to finish at this point, because there is less than a year of the manga to finish and we might get newfeats anyway, so lets hold off on scaling for now

NNT is finishing? Well... I think that's okay. I don't know what'd happen with the character's profiles if we put this to hold up tho.

Its still got many months to go y'know. Probably like 10 since the statement of it ending was like 2 months ago iirc.

I don't buy the statement of him ending it in a year...too popular and how many other mangakas (of shonen) actually ended their series when they said they would and it lasted much longer than planned?

My Hero Academia was originally planned to go on for only 30 volumes. But then its author realized that would be "Impossible" and now its expected to go on for 50 or more volumes

Arthur has barely been present in this story. So I can't say I am excited for the sequel. That, and if that statement about Merlin caring for Arthur the same way Meliodas caring for Elizabeth is true. I find MerlinxArthur creepy as **** to be honest.

Even if it were legit. It would've likely been in outlier territory. Since iirc Margaret is inferior to Gilthunder

Upscaling from Unarmed Demon Mark Meliodas stomping Ban who absorbed Base Meliodas' strength which makes him twice as strong as Gilthunder's casual attack which is 447 megatons.

All I know is High 7-A was from Demon Mark Meliodas casually stomping Ban who was roughly 900 Megaton at the time.

Back