• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai scaling issues (Again...)

Drole also has an Island level feat just from hitting Meliodas in the air.

Both Drole and Gloxinia also have a Large Mountain level feat.

So Drole has a calc that's 23.5 Gigatons which is almost twice as low as the Danafor calc of 43.4 Gigatons if pulverization is used. That's pretty consistent with him being able to slightly injure Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas.

Island level is also consistent with them being gigantically above the Mountain level to Large Mountain level main cast, and the Revenge Counter being 30x what it was at the Royal Capital.

I'll try find some other feats.

Edit: I did indeed find a good one where Escanor destroys the Vaizel boulder.

The only problem I have here is that if the pulverization end of the Danafor calc is going to be reaccepted than the 50k+ characters are only somewhat above baseline 6-C. Even though the Low tiers that are around the 10k range can also arguably become 6-C via scaling.

I'll add it to the bunch on calc evaluations, but I don't think it will be easy considering it's spatially warped.

Edit: Here's the full evaluation list. If anyone has questions, problems, or additions, tell/ask here, not there, and maybe list your own on calc evaluations for the last one.

I have an idea for the revised scaling. I'll put it below.

At least High 6-C, possibly higher: Full power Demon King and Supreme Deity

At least High 6-C: Demon King and Supreme Deity

High 6-C: Chandler, Post-Time Skip Demon and Assault Mode Meliodas, Late Morning and The One Escanor, 4-C and Grace Mael, Ludoshel, Tarmiel (calc), Sariel, Elizabeth Liones, Indura Monspeet and Derieri, 2 and 3-C Estarossa/Mael

6-C: Base and Demon Meliodas (Calc for Demon Meliodas, which is Higher), Chandler (Higher w/ Meteor Works at night), Cusack, Zeldris (Higher with God), Derieri (Higher with Combo Star), Monspeet, Gloxinia (Calc), Drole (Calcs), Fraudri, Galand, Grayroad, Melascula (w/ Darkness), Gowther (Demon) [possibly Higher]), Gowther (Doll), Escanor (Pseudo-Sun and Mid Morning), Calmadios, Diane, King, Estarossa, Ba (maxed Hunter Fest), Hawk (Mild) and Hawk Mama in durability

Galand isn't shown or implied to be 5x weaker than Drole, or 10x weaker than Demon Meliodas.

Likely 6-C: Matrona and Diane after training

Makes no sense for them to be tens of times weaker than the Commandments given statements and showings.

Which part are you talking about, Matrona and Diane's or Galand's? If it's Galands, he has no feats that do this (even getting cut in half depends on verse scaling), and if it's Matrona's, she has feats.

So should we revise lifting strength? I've heard a lot about it, and might have a Class 100 to Class K feat from a fodder giant.

0126.5-014

Base Chandler isn't in the same tier as Assault Mode Meliodas. Base Chandler while weakened from the seal is around 60k+. Also the Archangels can scale to the low end of this calc.

This is Chandler with meteor works. Normal and Demon Chandler are in the 6-C category, along with Cusack as well.

Honestly, it was changed and disregarded so much that I'm not even sure it's going to be used. We've had multiple discussions about that. If everyone agrees, then fine.

Using the power levels as multipliers has been denied, so it's not a plausible way for scaling.

Tarmiel's feat should be fine though

You missed the second half of the thread, where we find an alternative to power levels, and the information above.

If a partially transformed Assault Mode is > Demon Meliodas, which is >> Post Time Skip Base, which is > 40GT Demon Meliodas, then it should easily be Large Island level. Saying it's not even 2.5 times Unsealed Demon Meliodas sounds like downplay, especially since AM Meliodas curbstomped an Escanor far more powerful than Tarmiel, and tanked his Full Countered attack after it was reflected by the perfect cube.

ByAsura said:
Which part are you talking about, Matrona and Diane's or Galand's? If it's Galands, he has no feats that do this (even getting cut in half depends on verse scaling), and if it's Matrona's, she has feats.
Galand has a number of Anti-Feats that contradict him being 2x weaker than the Archangels. (Getting punked by Unsealed base Meliodas. Cut in half by 50K Escanor) Where Archangels are probably close to 90K.

Then again, Tarmiel's strength could probably come mostly from his magic class rather than his combat class.

"One Archangel is twice as strong as higher-tier Commandments, have easily stomped Estarossa in combat, etc, and Mael is superior."

I was more talking along the lines of the higher ones, like Derieri, Monspeet, Estarossa, etc, which is supported by the series. Also, I was excluding Ludoshel, he's clearly much higher than two given his feats.

This was the justification for the Archangels, not the 6-Cs.

Higher tier Commandments? Can you show me the scan of where this was stated? If it explicity stated stronger Commandments like Love, Piety, etc then I could see it being so.

Also, I'm gonna invite some calc group members to check out the Dandafor calc later.

I was just saying Derieri, Monspeet, Estarossa, and Zeldris, are superior to the others in power, maybe except Gowther given his justification. I wasn't literally inventing the term "Higher tier Commandments" as a form of ranking.

Sounds good.

Alright. Do you generally agree with the scaling? I was thinking Galand could maybe go into the likely since it's mostly backwars scaling for him.

@ByAsura

Scaling like this is not accepted on this forum though. If someone is superior to someone he gets an "at least". Not that it matters though, since the archangel calc should be legit

It was accepted because of scaling to the Demon Form, which was a high enough increase to curbstomp Ban and Meliodas' strength combined and go from Base Meliodas level to fighting people way stronger.

He's clearly much more than twice given the full counter feat, which would already put him more than double without even tanking it, since it's specifically stated by Estarossa that he reflects attacks at more than double strength.

Even Ant accepted it.

It does not. I already gave evidence back then. Assault Mode being less than 2x is clearly bs because he goes from being > 40 Gigatons (40% baseline Large Island level) to vastly superior to the Archangels.

Also, again, he tanked a full countered attack from an Escanor who was far superior to the archangels, who we already agreed were at least twice the 40 GT feat.

No, the forum does handle things like this if it makes sense scaling wise, there's even a page on it. This was agreed to be so in the last thread by everyone, and why Izuku Midoriya is City Block level instead of at least Large Building level+.

Being, with a large lowball, 4x a 40 gigaton feat is 1.6 times baseline Large Island level.

Anyway, I feel I've explained this enough with confirmed, consistent, in-verse multipliers and scalings.

Multipliers is one thing, but saying that "he should be at least 2.5x stronger because he stomped him" is another thing. Ask any staff member on this, he should give you the same reply I did

I didn't say Demon Meliodas should fill the multiplier, I was saying it covers a large part. Also, no, the main logic was that the full counter multiplier, which we use for everything, does this.

Explain the accepted Large Island level Meliodas thread then, and all the other NNT threads where we've even accepted Large Country level+ and Multi-Continient level Demon King, in which all the staff agreed.

Large Island level was already accepted by two staff members based on in series scaling. There doesn't need to be any argument about this.

Using the multiplier for full counter is fine, but it's only a 2x multiplier. Anything more than that is just reaching. I still stand by my words that saying that someone stomps a 40 gigaton character doesn't warrant a x2.5 increase.

You misunderstand completely. He tanked this attack from a being far superior to the archangels who are already twice the Danafor feat, which is 40% of Large Island level's baseline of 100 GT. So it's 40 GT x 2 x 2, which is above baseline Large Island level.

Even if you disregard that Full Counter as "lol durability", there's still the part where he's currently stronger than this in base, his demon mark makes him gigantically stronger to the point of being superior to the Archangels, and he then has his assault mode. To say he's not even 20% stronger than his >> 80 GT Demon Mark contradicts the series. This also doesn't include how low-balled this is.

Also, it's stated to be more than double, and even several at one point.

The most we can go for is the 2x multiplier for the Full Counter though. Sure, he is most likely stronger, but we can't just use more multipliers because he is "stronger".

And no, I don't disregard Full Counter, even if it is slightly shaky. The max we can use in this situation is the x2 Full Counter multiplier, which is 80 GT. Saying that it was someone "far above" the 80 GT characters doesn't warrant another multiplier.

Also, this doesn't matter because the archangels are already High 6-C via Tarmiel's feat.

Why do you keep ignoring the scaling from the archangels? He's directly shown to be stronger than Ludhoshel, who is even more than 2x the Commandments, who are at this level.

No, it's not shaky at all. From a massive, massive, massive lowball. You know who also tanked this, Escanor, who Meliodas was completely and totally stomping. It doesn't scale to Escanor's physicals, but once punch caved in his stomach and made him bleed with an ultra casual punch.

You know what else the full counter multiplier assumes? That Escanor at this point isn't even 25% stronger than Unsealed Demon Meliodas, which he is massively more powerful than.

Which actually is shaky. And everyone has to agree.

I'm getting really tired of arguing. It's going in circles.

There's no point in arguing since the archangels are already High 6-C. I disagree with your statements because they go against the rules of the forum, but there's no point in arguing, so let's just stop

It's not against the rules, but ok fine.

Anyway, we have to get everyone to agree on using the calc since there's a lot of versions, assumptions, etc.

I'm pretty sure Dodo's low end version of the ocean calc was the one that got accepted last time. But it was never used because the Danafor Vaporization value was higher.

Alright. I'll change the scaling then. Since the feat is only like 2x baseline, I'll keep Assault Mode Mel in the same tier as the archangels, it would be non-sense for him to be 5x this.

I believe that all of the Tarmiel ocean calcs were invalid due to the horizon issues that were brought up before. Also, were Raven's initial reasons for using the vaporization on the calculation addressed here?

I don't think we should move forwards until we've seen all the information on both sides and made an educated decision.

Back