• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai- Meliodas AP discussion

So what are you guys thinking about the last chapter, is it a chance for a Meliodas upgrade somehow? How should the whole feat be approached?

I think Mel should scale to the x128 FC feat, since the combined attack alone would have killed the Demon King, Mel countering it was just him being petty. Since the lake absorbed the explosion and he destroyed the lake it's logical that his AP is> the absorbed explosion

All i read was "but Demon King Meliodas couldn't be 128 times stronger than Assault Mode" which is a lol rebutal at best. Might have missed others though

I don't agree with scaling Meliodas to a combined attack from all the sins full power with limiters removed combined then multiplied 7 times, the commandments didn't tank the attack, it was just not enough to kill the Demon King in one attack, the commandments were just the last remnants of his power remaining, Meliodas finished them off

Not to mention The One Escanor and Meliodas were equal to the Demon King, so their power added together and multiplied several times shouldn't scale to Meliodas at all

The very first attack would have killed him, and the attack DID kill the DK, the first panel of the new chapter was just last chapter's panel from a different angle And again "but he couldn't be that much stronger" is not enough to disapprove a feat. Ultimate the one escanor and ban didn't even scratch Britania DK because scaling doesn't exist in this verse. But it is what it is

The burden of proof is on you to prove that Meliodas scales to the Full Countered attack

But i did prove it The combined attack alone would have killed the demon king. So the excess explosion that was absorbed by the lake is the energy that was countered 7 times And DK Meliodas destroys the lake along with the commandments. I don't think it can be any clearer than this.

Well it's implied since he is dropping the commandments into the lake and then drives his powers to destroy the commandments

Wouldn't be surprised if the lake isn't destroyed though, but we will never see that again because Nakaba doesn't give info about anything

Rereading the chapter, it seems more like he used his power along with the energy absorbed by the lake to destroy the commandments. There's nothing indicating tha the destroyed the lake in the process.

IMO we should wait for the next chapters to see if there's any mention of the lake being destroyed or not.

Merlin also says that they can defeat him but not completely destroy him simply meaning that last attack wasn't enough to destroy the commandments, which Meliodas did. Is this also not acceptable?

No, the lake didn't take the damage before it made contact, it just contained the explosion fireball afterward my guy

The damage was still done

Enough with the AOE fallacy

Nope most of the damage was taken by the outer body , commandments just took a part of the attack's power.

Even if we consider the fact that commandments completely tanked the blast attack then remember that it got extremely weakened after that which made Merlin say that it will take Centuries for commandments to be effective or be able to take possession over something so Meliodas destroying an already extremely weakened commandments with his full power won't anyhow make him 6B ... Sorry

No where in the chapter said explicitly his commandments weakened in durability from their attack as meliodas could only destroy it going all out though, and the outer body didn't shield the blast at all as it went straight through only thing was weakened was the afterblast, which wasn't the brunt of what the dk took...sorry

Nope it explicitly stated by Merlin that it got extremely weakened which also includes durability and what says that the body didn't shield you're making up things now.

Bring the panel up, cause from what I just read she never mentioned the durability of the orbs, but the functionality

There isn't a single solid piece of evidence to scale Meliodas to the Full Counter attack, it just seems like you're trying to make Meliodas stronger, which I get, but there's literally no scaling justification here

All those arguments and he keeps saying "there isn't even a single piece of evidence" while he doesn't post anything to back up his already addressed claim. Crazy how it be like that.

"Burden of proof fallacy"

"This is when someone attempts to make someone else prove a claim when the burden of proof is really on them to prove it. The burden of proof is always on the positive claim, and the person who makes the claim."

I don't have to prove anything, you do

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Nope it explicitly stated by Merlin that it got extremely weakened which also includes durability and what says that the body didn't shield you're making up things now.
How can one affect it's functionality without overcoming it's durability lol, unless it's an haxx attack which directly affects the functionality. Meliodas won't scale to that attack

Maybe they never were small country.........

Not everything needs to go boom boom to get into an upper tier, we also have scaling chains

Merlin pretty much implied that the only one that could destroy the commandments, even if weakened, was True Magic Form Meliodas, which means that the Full Counter attack was indeed inferior to him.

Not that rather the sins at that time were not in the proper conditions to again use that combined attack since everyone was exhausted because of the limit breaker technique. If they were in proper conditions they would have again destroyed it with the combined attack and not much times of FC multiplier would have been even required

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Not that rather the sins at that time were not in the proper conditions to again use that combined attack since everyone was exhausted because of the limit breaker technique. If they were in proper conditions they would have again destroyed it with the combined attack and not much times of FC multiplier would have been even required
They could just wait until they recovered and then destroy the commandments, but no, Merlin just said that Meliodas was the only one capable of doing it. Being exhausted is just a lame excuse of yours.

They could just wait until they recovered and then destroy the commandments, but no, Merlin just said that Meliodas was the only one capable of doing it. Being exhausted is just a lame excuse of yours.

So you mean they will again at some point of time use that country level attack which threatens to destroy up Britannia only to destroy the commandments......I mean seriously you're just being too desperate to make Meliodas 6B when it isn't the case.

And now you no longer want to dispute arguments and now resort to calling him desperate?

Even more reason. To believe we are right in having Mel upgrade

Ok calling my point Lame only because I'm stating something which won't make meliodas at 6B which one could have told in a good manner again proves that you guys really are desperate agree or not.

Meliodas clearly isn't 6B

Back