• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no taizai general discussion thread 29

so the anime can end in s4, assuming we get one that isnt rushed the start of season was meh but it came out ok in the end

NNT season 4 confirmed.....to air in 6 months. So as you can expect it's going to be the same as S3, a total disaster. A sequel is also in plan called The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Well the manga canonicity was totally destroyed in the anime from Season 1,so for me I've always treated the anime as an alternate universe of the manga verse

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Funny to see their Anime Versions being far stronger than their manga versions 😂😂😂.

Can an separate anime profile be made?
Aside from having a higer tier, they aren't different enough to have their own profiles, as pointed out on Cano.

You mean Mel and a clone of Mel made from Lostvayne. Jokes aside this ending is kinda similar to the Bleach ending. But it's just worse considering the build up.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I still can't tell if it's a boy or girl.
Tristan was a boy in legend, but this could be a Fate move where we genderbend legends.
considering Merlin is a chick

i wouldn't be surprised

But does it match up to Burrito Uzumaki's Uzmaki, Senju, Hyuuga, Ashura bloodline? I think not.

Does it match up to Kurry Kurosaki's Quincy, Fullbring, Hollow, Shinigami, Human bloodline? Nope.

Weak ass kid needs to kick rocks.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
But does it match up to Burrito Uzumaki's Uzmaki, Senju, Hyuuga, Ashura bloodline? I think not.

Does it match up to Kurry Kurosaki's Quincy, Fullbring, Hollow, Shinigami, Human bloodline? Nope.
Man, what's up with these next gen kids and their crazy ass blood XD

The coolest thing about this chapter were the sketches at the end of the sequel, which I'm not gonna read unless it's good.

Zezu1995 said:
still mad we got teased 4 induras and none were used lol
u taking about the auras of the demon brothers and their masters or the concept art of the induras?

cause we got some of the latter

also I saw some guy before who theorized that 2 of the design of the concept art induras were Monspieet and Derieri's like "complete" form

Bro Nakaba hyped the 2 bros and masters Indura forms and never showed them, he even killed 2 of them. LMAO this is Bleach all over again.

Bleach is far better than this shit ,lol.

I think Tristan is most likely a girl and we will have TristanxLancelot in the Arthur's series.

Back