• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 27

Ionliosite said:
Dragon Ball, Naruto, Sonic. All threads involving them turn into a massive mess.
Oh, I meant as a Discussion thread, not in another type of threads.

When an author just gives up and does **** all with his work like a sack of shit, all that follows suffers for it, which makes any fan base grumpy and toxic

Just curious why doesn't Gowther (doll) have type 2 immortality?, considering he can live perfectly fine even when beheaded or after ripping out his own heart?.

BurlapJack said:
When an author just gives up and does **** all with his work like a sack of shit, all that follows suffers for it, which makes any fan base grumpy and toxic
Dont put all the blame on the author, pal. Nobody is forcing anyone here to be toxic. You can be upset but nobody else is making you behave like that.

And by you I dont mean you specifically. Its general.

Maybe I'm just weird, or it might be because I binged NNT all over the course of a couple weeks, but I don't see why people viscerally hate how the series has gone. I'm still having a generally good time, especially since it's more consistently entertaining than half the comics I read.

the new anime isnt much the hype is gone but i still wait just to see things get animated... hopefully we can finally close the door when they do ocean

I mean, Ocean being higher than 6-B at this point is an outlier anyways

I never even liked Ocean as a calc, I feel like they didn't actually create the thing

.........bruh they literally fuse their graces made a dimension in order to use their graces at its full power... sariel did the sky while tarmiel did the ocean and on top of that they can freely manipulate all the element in that area so even if they didnt create it (they did) they would still scale

I know, I'm not saying it's not usuable, it's just really jank, like pocket dimension feats have always been weird to me

imo the way i see it.. (totally head canon) they made the dimension cuz it was possibly too big for the area xd , i mean why else bother

For a series which just BOS started as Mountain busters, is really disappointing that even after this long in the story there isn't a very big feat jump, like going at the pace as in BOS we could have now got easy planet busters........ But we got mere country buster God tiers...... Such a Pity

I don't understand people being disappointed at how a verse has smaller explosions than another verse thus leading to a lower AP. I'm much more concerned about story elements, and those are the things I'm most concerned about losing.

PrinceOfTheMorning said:
Maybe I'm just weird, or it might be because I binged NNT all over the course of a couple weeks, but I don't see why people viscerally hate how the series has gone. I'm still having a generally good time, especially since it's more consistently entertaining than half the comics I read.
I mean it isn't bad. It's only this arc which is terrible. They're also characters which aren't fleshed out enough like most of the Commandments. Sariel and Tariel just got nuked. Mael/Estarossa was like the worst thing ever. Too much focus on Meliodas loving (I genuinenly forgot her name and had to check) Elizabeth. Some inconsistencies. SDS isn't a bad series overall.

GalaxianAegis said:
I don't understand people being disappointed at how a verse has smaller explosions than another verse thus leading to a lower AP. I'm much more concerned about story elements, and those are the things I'm most concerned about losing.
It's not that they don't like the story. I would guess they actually like the characters and want them to be more powerful for vs battle reasons. Some people just read into verses because it's extremely powerful. Others only focus on story elements. ƒñÀ.

ty rorepme... i been saying one bad arc isnt enough to call it trash.. and almost every series has some inconsistency and bad writing

Romance is really bad in this manga, unlike most series it actually makes pairings get together, which is a plus, but in general they're executed poorly and get too much focus, plus most of the are uninteresting, like Ban's relationship with Elaine is gross and Elizabeth as a character is just boring and I hate her

But there a lot of good things about NNT, almost every Escanor Fight is hype as hell

How is Ban's relationship with Elaine gross? I always found it to be cutest and heartwarming of the main pairings.

Cause she looks like an 8 year old child and Ban calls her sexy...

Also I just think Elaine is hella boring

But Elaine is WAY older than Ban is. And what's wrong with Ban calling her sexy if he's attracted to her? That's pretty normal among couples.

I mean, if you're into Loli's, I get it man, but Elaine especially among Loli's looks like a little toddler, even if she is way older, it's just weird seeing this grown ass man making out with this tiny looking child

It feels gross

I don't know why you say I'm into lolis. Besides, if anything, Elaine is the one who's dating a man much more younger than her, so I don't see anything wrong if Ban is giving his consent.

I mean't that comment as a whole to all Loli fans, not specifically you

It's weird cause she looks really young especially for a Loli

shes not a loli tho lol not only did her wings come in making her a true adult fairy but she has the age , maturity and her race is normally small oh and btw she grew enough to go from tiny to petite/short

Disturbing is the last word I'll use to call any of the relationships here... except Gowther x Guila, that one was very disturbing.

Ionliosite said:
Disturbing is the last word I'll use to call any of the relationships here... except Gowther x Guila, that one was very disturbing.
Well, I haven't been keeping up with the latest chapters to know if it makes more sense with more context, but from what I remember:

Ban being attracted to and having a sexual relationship (I think they had it?) with someone with a body of a prepubescent child.

King and Diane (didn't he basically raise her?)

Mel having his gf being turned into a baby then just waiting for her to grow up to keep the relationship going (and she's forced to love him because of that curse thing isn't she?). And him groping her while she was unsconscious when they first met was . . . not good.

Again, Elaine is the one dating a man way youger than her, so Ban isn't doing anything wrong and actually gives her his consent.

I don't know where do you get he raised her.

Mel's case is basically the point, since that's to show the tragic nature of their immortal relationship and yadda yadda drama. And he groped her when they met because they have been dating for centuries, so it was pretty natural for him, what was unnatural was Eliz not doing more than bating an eye.

The problem is not about age.. is because Ban is f*king 210 cm tall and Elaine is what? around 150 cm? lol

@lonliosite

you see you keep saying that but you're not grasping the core point we know she's older what's gross is that ban has had sex with someone who looks like a child

@infinitesped

yes ban and elaine did have sexual intercourse at one point in the story.

Back