• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 27

Ionliosite said:
Kimetsu no Yaiba is absolutely nowhere close to outselling One Piece.
No shit? I am talking about yearly sales

One piece is over 20 years old of course Demon Slayer it not close to beating it.

If you accept a series that haven't been published for 5 years like Kimetsu no Yaiba can't outsell One Piece, why even bother mentioning such thing? One Piece outsells series like Dragon Ball and Naruto by a pretty wide margin, so of course a series Kimetsu no Yaiba won't be even close to it.

Maybe I worded that wrong, Demon Slayer is beating One Piece sales currently. It beat' ed One Piece last year and this year it will also certainly, beat it again.

Also, One Piece is only This popular in Japan, Naruto and Dragon ball are far bigger names worldwide.

Oh, and we are off-topic as hell here.

I'm obviously only taking Japan into count, we're talking about manga after all, so all that matters is what it sells in Japan.

Duedate8898 said:
I'm pretty sure profits are profits, no matter where its sold.
Yeah, but the sales in Japan are the most relevant ones, since it's on the very place the series it's being published, it's extremely important to keep the home audience buying.

Zezu1995 said:
idk man ive been seeing alot of post about demon slayer breaker op records
A series that hasn't been running for 5 years won't outsale Naruto, let alone break One Piece's record.

A series that hasn't been running for 5 years won't outsale Naruto, let alone break One Piece's record.

Demon Slayer beating one piece at anything got you on the defensive

I'm just teasing, I think it did beat a weekly sale at one point though

Just hate it when people get defensive about their precious one piece

Yeah, I think it beat OP in yearly sales last year, which only happened like three times before I think. So KnY has that going for it, but sadly since it's gonna reach it's end soon, it won't be able to do much...

And I don't appreciate you insulting my babu like that ovo.

It did beat One Piece in 2019. It will likely beat it again this year as well.

Speaking of sales, NNT came close to beating One Piece back in 2015 I think.

Still not explicitly saying you like it, i was being general with the statement as you aren't the only defensive one piece person I come across

What's the point if this verse does nothing but get pinned against hax gods that always stomp NNT somehow despite being in the same tier

you see at first i though you were talking about the blast but then i looked at the bottom and i don't know what it is it looks like water but it's completely still so it might be something else.

yeah that's definitely water as for how it's there it's arthurs distorted world doing it's thing i suppose.

I wouldn't say we're the worst, but totally a bad one.

I mean, if you can name a worse one Im all ears.

Back