• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 26

Zezu1995 said:
cuz you guys are horrible when you calc thats why... the graces are literal yet yall put ocean at island? i was looking into WB tsunami calc and i know i shouldnt cross over but via raw size... ocean is 2x bigger yet WB got country from that lmao... im just saying this verse has been low balled and low calc for awhile... only person that did a good job for it was malik
Not my fault if you can't prove your points about the grace being a literal ocean ƒñÀÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

flash was stated to be literal, the way they were writting in the manga meant to be taken literal .. shit even wiki says its literal this site is the ONLY one that disagrees if one grace is literal why would the others not be? their the same only difference is the element

Zezu1995 said:
one more thing... we can make 2 profiles one for the true chaos and arthur as embodiment
There is no need for that, Chaos's profile should just be made on Mama Hawk's existing profile since Chaos was Mama Hawk all along in the first place.

And Arthur just needs a "As Chaos's host" key or something similar, not another profile.

Zezu1995 said:
flash was stated to be literal, the way they were writting in the manga meant to be taken literal .. shit even wiki says its literal this site is the ONLY one that disagrees if one grace is literal why would the others not be? their the same only difference is the element
Still not my problem. It is not our problem (people who calc feats) if you can't prove your point and it is debunked everytime you try to do so. And it is not our fault as well that Nakaba is dumb and can't make good feats.

NNT isn't lowballed as you said. 6-B+ is the highest feat, from a Top Tier character. You are luck that I calced this. Don't call us "horrible when calcing" because you can't be competent enough to prove your claims

i literally made many post proving it.. yall didnt even make any good points to why i was wrong lmao.. if you think im lying go find the post better yet ill do it for you

Far from a outlier in my view

At this point we still have a difference between Chaos and Arthur. Arthur has no total control over Chaos's powers or knows his maximum level. Also, as stated here, Chaos was a non-bodily being, I don't know if hurting Arthur can be a 5-B feat at the moment just by harboring Chaos in his body.

It's most likely just reality warping on a planetary range, not actually 5-B physicals and AP.

Clearly via Cath hurting him it's obvious that Arthur's physicals aren't changed via having Chaos in him.

Still not my problem. It is not our problem (people who calc feats) if you can't prove your point and it is debunked everytime you try to do so. And it is not our fault as well that Nakaba is dumb and can't make good feats.

NNT isn't lowballed as you said. 6-B+ is the highest feat, from a Top Tier character. You are luck that I calced this. Don't call us "horrible when calcing" because you can't be competent enough to prove your claims

heres 1 the only issue with this is its not a Q/A but just some extra info on the abilities https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3639332

2- https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2400194 the main reason this was debunked was they didnt want fodders with FTL ark attack speed lmao... tbh all these things are gonna get brought up again and again , why? cuz you guys are incorrect but anyways w.e

Yes, Naruto had no island level physical endurance since the beginning of the anime just because Kurama was inside him.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
It's most likely just reality warping on a planetary range, not actually 5-B physicals and AP.

Clearly via Cath hurting him it's obvious that Arthur's physicals aren't changed via having Chaos in him.

Obviously we will wait for the actual feats to come. As a reality warper can literally warp himself to be 5B physically

gou thats literally all we said lmao.. idk why their trying soo hard to deny it. lets wait and see... cath has a fragment but they will possibly explain a backstory for him before feats or do both in a rushed chapter

Zezu1995 said:
Ok so Sun grace is a sun then and Escanor and Mael are star level by this logic so scaling from them we get large star level- solar system level god tiers......this is horrible!!!

Also aboabout the ocean grace we don't know exactly what size it is you are free to think it as country-continent but here we need to go by what shown since the actual ocean size is unknown so we're taking the lowbal. We don't even know if they created the dimension or not or maybe it was just a place at any point of the planet where they have access to.

Idk, FT seems to be doing fine here, despite a vague statement from a movie that resulted in multi continental god tiers.

Ok so Sun grace is a sun then and Escanor and Mael are star level by this logic so scaling from them we get large star level- solar system level god tiers......this is horrible!!!
Also aboabout the ocean grace we don't know exactly what size it is you are free to think it as country-continent but here we need to go by what shown since the actual ocean size is unknown so we're taking the lowbal. We don't even know if they created the dimension or not or maybe it was just a place at any point of the planet where they have access to.

1- they created a whole dimension sariel made the sky and tarmeil made the ocean.. the dimension was fusion skill from their graces which btw if yall think about it... ocean needed a whole dimension to be used lmao i wonder what would happen if he used that outside of it?

2- wtf you taking about chaos stated they created the dimensions

3- escanor created a MINI sun its the same as father from full metal... and on top of everything he uses natural sunlight to gain power and gives off natural sunlight also via his fight with the vampire when his light manipulation owned their darkness seems alot of people forgot...

4- fair enough for ocean size we dont know the size but thats exactly why i said lets go back to maliks calc malik had them at large country and his high end was cont+ tier due to the ocean being LITERAL but since we didnt know the size it was hard to use so they went with the low ball

what I got for horizon distance for the ocean at sea level is 714 meters, so using that to get the cylinder volume with the mol equation, I got 4.6922824e+19 Joules (Island Level)

CNBA3 said:
what I got for horizon distance for the ocean at sea level is 714 meters, so using that to get the cylinder volume with the mol equation, I got 4.6922824e+19 Joules (Island Level)
ty for the calc and time.. guess ill drop it till and if we get more info...

There are some verses which I think are honestly kinda high balled but I don't want to start any trouble so I'm not gonna name them. But honestly in my opinion most of the verses here are neither low balled or high balled. Most of them seem to be just about right.

Highballed or Lowballed

Nothing really matters anyways since these are discussions about the strength of fictional characters whose strength can never be truly proven in reality

Point being that it's all subjective really

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Highballed or Lowballed

Nothing really matters anyways since these are discussions about the strength of fictional characters whose strength can never be truly proven in reality

Point being that it's all subjective really
That sounds so stupidily philosophical.

Back