• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
You can interpret the World as anything, Human Kind, A Country, A Planet, A Universe

If this is the only statement and feat we get, I'm not supporting 5-B
No, no you couldn't... this isn't up for interpretation as it literally created the WORLD and all the known races from nothingness as it was stated by Merlin

@BurlapJack

Everything here is up to interpretation, unlike you I like waiting to see how things get before immediately accepting every upgrade, world has many different meanings, and can imply different things, I'm not saying it couldn't be 5-B, it's entirely possible, if we get a better explanation then I'm down with 5-B cause it would be clear

But one vague statement doesn't indicate this, for all we know this could be a hyperbole, there are plenty of world-ending statements that don't mean 5-B

I'm not ruling 5-B out, I'm just saying at this point it doesn't have enough evidence

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@BurlapJack

Everything here is up to interpretation, unlike you I like waiting to see how things get before immediately accepting every upgrade, world has many different meanings, and can imply different things, I'm not saying it couldn't be 5-B, it's entirely possible, if we get a better explanation then I'm down with 5-B cause it would be clear

But one vague statement doesn't indicate this, for all we know this could be a hyperbole, there are plenty of world-ending statements that don't mean 5-B

I'm not ruling 5-B out, I'm just saying at this point it doesn't have enough evidence
Calm down bud, am going to get a screenshot of an answer to the meaning of world in the Japanese kanji, just wait a bit

Just to clarify, I am getting it from a trusted translator and not google

No one is accepting it as 5B yet but it's directly pointing to a 5B feat. Assuming g it meant surface is obvious downplay when it said from nothingness plus it's showing reality warping is even more concrete for now.

But ofc we are going to wait; pretty sure we were going to do that in the first place.

ok so... um... arthur dont seem like hes gonna fight them since merlin calmed him down so whats gonna happen? xd

@Astral Just wait, we don't even have confirmation that it wasn't just Hawk Mama having an adverse reaction (though, it's 99% likely that she will be the Mother of Chaos).

Zezu1995 said:
ok so... um... arthur dont seem like hes gonna fight them since merlin calmed him down so whats gonna happen? xd
presumably going to get possessed by the entity thats trying to control him and then we'll have Arthur-Alter, i mean why do you think that nefarious art of arthur was made?

3 things
1-Hawk mama has to be planet if she created everything from nothingness unless theres a "true mother of chaos" i say this cuz she seems afraid of the water
2- if arthur fully absorbed all the magic of the lake hes multi cont+ tier due to the multiplier of the final attack
3- can arthur use this so call chaos power and do the same thing as the MOC

If Chaos has this level of reality distortion why not create a new body independent of Arthur? ƒñöƒîØ

Lord of Chaos is Arthur

I'd rather wait till later on after more details because I'm pretty sure I'm a way it's stated that Arthur is getting the powers of Mama Hawk

I have been trying to wrap my head around the whole Interpreting the creation of the world meaning only a country,

Merlin so far said that the power of chaos created the world and races with a mere thought from nothingness, nothingness can't just be, "oh here's the picture planet with all it's countries, oh hey it's Europe just gonna place Britannia here real quick, VOILA the world" seriously I need to know why people wouldn't think world to be at least the planet

I know we are waiting things but I just can't stop asking this

If someone thinks it meant a country it's definitely something wrong with that person considering the fact that we have Purgatory and the Demon realm and wherever the angels are

For real, I get that more evidence may be needed but to put this under that level seems like the opposite of wank, or down play to a severe degree from what was at least presented so far

We just need to stop arguing about everything the new chapter showed. 90% of the stuff said here is bullshit. 5-B Nanatsu when the best feat is possibly 6-B? **** off. We know nothing about Chaos to start wanking the series like that.

Just stop to arguing this shit with baseless stuff. And some random and vague statement from a cover isn't proof enough to put the Purgatory infinite in size.

two things

1. that sounds and looks more like how one sees a spherical world as it is technically infinite in explanse as there is no end or beginning and you are going around.

2. the text is usually just some added text for flare which do not appear in the official release

they literally told us it created the world from nothingness how can you say its crap? thats literally you ignoring facts in your face but w.e fine lets wait and see

"Flowery language' is a very elaborate, ornate, and often poetic/literary way of speaking or writing. It is the opposite of plain, simple language. If a speech or writing style is flowery, it uses too many complicated words or phrases in an attempt to sound skilful."

No one is arguing at all. Created from nothingness doesn't get anymore direct that that. We all agreed to wait. The statement is 5B.

plus if Meliodas does end up defeating Chaos with his DK powers gone, then it would be kinda hyperbolic.

The wank is real, besides Merlin said it's believed meaning that this is just a myth for all we know

If Planet was said instead of World, then you'd be right, but world was said

In Fire Emblem, a character was said to have created the World and later on, we found out it meant civilization and a race, world doesn't always equate to 5-B

Plus in the next page, world is used again, Arthur will bring about a new "world" which very likely means way of living/civilization, I sincerely doubt it means he'll create a new planet

Another thing is what exactly happens in the series now, there's no sure villain, like where is the story going

We were originally talking about the 5B statement for MOC not Arthur. Context is the key here. You don't create a society from nothingness.

Context in that sentence meant the world.

The next page meant a society most likely but that has nothing to do with the statement for MOC since Arthur has his own statement.

Equating the two statements just to downplay one makes no sense

Let's just wait for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back