• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get a chap next week and then it goes on a break for like 2 weeks or something It's always like this around new year

Ah Gou said:
We get a chap next week and then it goes on a break for like 2 weeks or something
It's always like this around new year
i get that but wasnt NNT stated to finish this year? xd

Chapter is out and OMG Arthur's chaos is freaking OP AS ****. Chaos literally created the world and every race including SD and DK with a mere thought. Planetary levels of reality warping at whim. He is probably a multi planet level at least

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Chapter is out and OMG Arthur's chaos is freaking OP AS ****. Chaos literally created the world and every race including SD and DK with a mere thought. Planetary levels of reality warping at whim.
He is probably a multi planet level at least
link?

The way he said is a bait, but the Chaos created all races from nothing. But the planet level rw is bullshit

Bro Arthur is actually god, like this may be huger than we think, he literally wields the power that created races and the world

World is Shakey I'll admit, but holy shit that is still wild

Actually, after looking over the chapter carefully it straight up says choas with a mere thought, brought about the world and the races from nothingness. I don't think this isn't literal

Hey Mitch, meliodas is gonna pass up natsu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the vs battle race ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Meliogang for life!

World probably means the earth/ everything around it. Arthur releasing his powers created a world with those weird monsters and shit. NNT is going to get a ridiculous boost.

Just because Chaos gave birth to all races doesn't mean it popped out the planet into existence as well, not to mention we don't exactly how it did it and the extent of it power yet.

Nakaba's claim of Meliodas approaching Mother of Choas level is absurd now though. Chaos should be able to erase Meliodas with a thought it creatred DK and SD in the first place.

So we got official confirmation that Mother of Chaos (Hawk Mama) is the strongest in the verse now and is also possibly 5-B. Like I was kinda hoping for High 6-A but possibly 5-B is okay as well. Still why was Hawk Mama freaking out if she's the Mother of Chaos.

Also True Magic Meliodas > 100% Demon King is confirmed as well. So we no longer have to give him a possibly High 6-B after the revision, we can just give him at least High 6-B for his True Magic form now. Plus now that we know the True God Tiers are possibly 5-B. Kongou Banchou's 6-A+ feat that the God Tiers might scale to in the future when the databook releases won't seem like an outlier anymore.

There is no literally evidence of 5-B yet, calm the f*ck down guys, at the moment this is just reality warping

Just reality warping but he can create a world with a thought, which he actually did with an imperfect control (all those weird lands and creatures)

He didn't create a world, from what it looked like, he altered the the reality of the current, and before everyone jumps on the 5-B train, we don't have enough evidence for that "yet", It's entirely possible we get 5-B, but right now "world" doesn't cut it for me, also even if the Mother of Chaos was 5-B, that scales to no one, not Meliodas, not the Demon King, and at this moment, not an out of control Arthur, calm down with this early judgement

Sorry to be the voice of reason, but someone has to be

ZERO7772 said:
Just because Chaos gave birth to all races doesn't mean it popped out the planet into existence as well, not to mention we don't exactly how it did it and the extent of it power yet.

Nakaba's claim of Meliodas approaching Mother of Choas level is absurd now though. Chaos should be able to erase Meliodas with a thought it creatred DK and SD in the first place.
Please please please explain why it was said that chaos power created the world with a thought though, bet ya can't, you expect us to be calm about something as hype as that?

You do realize creating the "world" can be interpreted in many ways right? With wank he could universal, he could be planet level, maybe creating the world just refer to it giving birth to life on a dead planet thus "creating the world"

People are losing their shit over some vague statements

I mean I did say she was possibly 5-B rather than straight up 5-B. Although right now it does seems like the manga is trying to make Mother of Chaos 5-B.

Not even enough evidence for Possibly yet, let's just wait and see, next chapter it could confirm 5-B Mother of Chaos, heck even higher, but for now, it's just speculation

What a shame tho, wished Arthur would kick Meliodas's ass just a little before he ends up sucking his d!ck like the rest of the cast.

You have a statement that Chaos created this world and then created life, doesn't seem like a vague statement to me. It's actually pretty forward. Merlin wouldn't follow " Chaos gave life to this dead planet" with "Chaos made life including the DK and SD" now would she.

i agree "world" has been used vaguely way too much in fiction and this is no different there is no explanation on what "world" means in this context it could be as wanky as universe level to as unimpressive as country level, stop getting your hopes up with this.

Same, I hoped Arthur would kick that midget ponstar's ass. Also since Arthur is basically in Jesus mode, can't he resurrect Escanor?

-BANLK- said:
Same, I hoped Arthur would kick that midget ponstar's ass. Also since Arthur is basically in Jesus mode, can't he resurrect Escanor?
i think that would be disrespectful to his sacrifice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back