• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeldris was the only good and consistant character during this "final" battle. The chapter where he fought Mael was the best chapter since Arthur got pissed on.

its dead cuz we on a break today plus theres nothing to talk about anyways we making a revision and the manga still going on to another possible arc which might end up making the revision pointless

>there nothing to talk about

If there is nothing to talk about while the series is still going on mean it's dead ƒÆÇ

He isn't milking it the Arthur story was brought up like last year or even the year before last

And ohh come on...NNT is definitely not the only series this year to be considered getting killed for no logical reason

tbh the nakama isnt that strong it was stronger in kongo brancho which had the same tier nakama as FT

You guys are confusing friendships powerups with friendship speeches. NNT is the latter. Nakama powerup happened like 3 times only

Hopefully Arthur becomes the new main character, I'm to sick to death of Meliodas and Elizabeth

What Nakaba needs to do is revive Arthur in the main story and end it there, then take a break and do an Arthur spin-off LIKE HE PLANNED TO DO so he gets back to his 1st arc style of writing and artwork. Not sure how involved you guys are in anime/debate groups but there's not a single person who has said this arc wasn't shit.

I mean, with so much media in the world, yeah, expectations are higher, but Nanatsu no Taizai was good and then had a slow decline to what it is now, it just seems like Nakaba didn't exactly know what he wanted to do for a long while, a lot of the 10 commandments didn't really get good fights or payoffs, it was either a stomp for them or their opponent, we never got one of those equal fights that I like in manga, and a lot of the sins were made too weak for too long, Ban, Diane, King, Gowther, and even Merlin kind've didn't get to do a lot in the commandment arcs, Escanor and Meliodas kinda stole the show for a very long time, the Mael stuff was cool, but I felt it had some issues, when Zeldris FINALLY got his moment to shine, it looked like we were finally gonna get some greatness and we did, and then when the Original Demon showed up... everything went down hill from there

I just felt that there were no stakes for a long time, very little characters died or were in danger, I guess Escnaor counted, but once again, I felt like he didn't even need to be there, point being, the series got lazy and boring

Speaking of Gowther, is it just me, or has he not had a line of dialogue or anything important to do for an extremely long time, like I kinda forgot he existed

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
we never got one of those equal fights that I like in manga
tbf you can probably count the number of non-stomp fights in this manga on 1 hand. The really sad thing is I don't know if that's an exaggeration or not.

ngl I thought you were over-exaggerating until I thought about it and couldn't come up with any examples of fights where the characters are the comparable.

AGE OF CHAOS , Expectations-A super powerful villain who will bring devastation over the world and give meliodas and sins a very tough time

But,

In reality - Meliodas and sins wrecking chaos upon the upcoming villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back