• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you didn't, it's just one of that Grace's abilities. Like a flash, google the term simile.

Well at first I was also thinking Ludo being light speed at the very beginning but didn't get enough feats for that, also I once remember it was said that he had flash like moments which can be anything

He thing is there is some contradiction to that feat where it required for Zeldris to activate Nebula in .8 seconds and Ludo had to move before that time, and there is no way that it can be lightspeed within such a small distance.

CNBA3 said:
He thing is there is some contradiction to that feat where it required for Zeldris to activate Nebula in .8 seconds and Ludo had to move before that time, and there is no way that it can be lightspeed within such a small distance.
you make it seem like ludo failed to do so.. he did so effortlessly this dont disprove anything

I just can't sleep.

"Literally like a flash." Anyway, we've seen him move using flash and he's not light.

Moving onto a new topic, this still needs to Ben evaluated.

I didn't say he failed, but he had to move as fast as did to stop Zeldris from activating the spell, which by certain standards here it would not make sense

He had to move somewhere between .1-.2 seconds, no where can it be light speed as such a distance either

But instances could mean something ludicrous, it said in a mere instant and instant is something that is relatively immeasurable.

At this point in the story, we have relativistic characters, so I wouldn't be surprised if Flash were LS. But as the person who posted said, we have no direct relationship between the Queen's head and Flash. Also, while it is true that Ark is real light, it is a photon-filled dome, not moving in LS.

There are no light beams in NNT, light does not curve or acquire the formats shown. What is there is a mold in the Ark dome for ranged attacks.

When Mael transformed he sent a straight light beam at king's squad which reflected off diane's metallic skin in a straight line. Also what i meant was SD's appearance looks like it has all graces on her, flash being her face. That's why i made that connection.

It's not because the straight shot was automatically LS, he used this same attack many times and had strange curves or shapes.

The attack was not reflected by diana's metallic skin, IIRC, she punched the energy attack and redirected it, a common shonen thing.

Se dont have enought evidence ter, maybe the autor aswer some question about Flash in Twitter?

Muuuuh said:
There are no light beams in NNT, light does not curve or acquire the formats shown. What is there is a mold in the Ark dome for ranged attacks.
True, as long as there is a medium that allows for curvature or creates a gradient refraction for the beam in the atmosphere

While it may be true some line of light beams curve, there were those that didn't and assuming just because some beams curved that all manner of that light isn't lightspeed and dismissing it as such would be just as bad as wanking imo

serious question without wank... if her head is literal light and she moves her head right/left should her body not be able to move at the same speed? also whats with the light curving thing? light MANIPULATORS should be able to bend their light if they feel like it

@Zezu That would require her to always move at light speed. It's likely just fiction or hologram logic.

ByAsura said:
@Zezu That would require her to always move at light speed. It's likely just fiction or hologram logic.
which is why im asking cuz i feel its odd if her body cant move at the same speed and tbh what do you mean by hologram logic? xd im type slow forgive me

Basically, her head is being projected and radiating outwards (like a head) rather than just being disembodied light.

This is probably the worst fight of the year tbh

Even DBS or other anime known for their bad animation weren't that bad

This is a fan animation btw (Though I don't really like to compare fan animation to official scenes): https://youtu.be/g3HDV-ZJTZg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back