• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
-BANLK- said:
Same, I hoped Arthur would kick that midget ponstar's ass. Also since Arthur is basically in Jesus mode, can't he resurrect Escanor?
I hope not. Escanor's death was one of the few good things in the last arc.

Chapter Translations: https://ww2.***************.com/chapter/nanatsu-no-taizai-chapter-336/

Still it's nice to have confirmation that Hawk Mama is above Demon King and Supreme Deity. This does indirectly imply that True Magic Meliodas is likely stronger than 100% Demon King rather than 50% Demon King.

Yeah same. At this point it does seem like it's 100% Demon King they fought. Though it really doesn't make any sense for 50% of the Demon King's power to be stronger than or at 100% of his power. Unless the other 50% also decided to leave Purgatory and go back to the real world after possessing Zeldris.

Yeah, can we talk about how Meliodas got slapped by a giant D12

But really, I think we should scale Full Power Zeldris Demon King to 100% Demon King, he said he had the power of his prime, and the chapter supports him being at full power, so yeah, that's how it goes, maybe Zeldris's body makes up for the 50% which is why it works?

How is Meliodas approaching Mama Hawk in power tho? Meliodas sacrificed his power to destroy the TC while Chaos just created 100% DK and SD with just a thought.

Big difference. Unless Mama Hwak is somehow different than King of Choas.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Yeah, can we talk about how Meliodas got slapped by a giant D12

But really, I think we should scale Full Power Zeldris Demon King to 100% Demon King, he said he had the power of his prime, and the chapter supports him being at full power, so yeah, that's how it goes, maybe Zeldris's body makes up for the 50% which is why it works?
You should probably bring this up along with all the evidence in the revision thread.

But really, I think we should scale Full Power Zeldris Demon King to 100% Demon King, he said he had the power of his prime, and the chapter supports him being at full power, so yeah, that's how it goes, maybe Zeldris's body makes up for the 50% which is why it works? Point being, I think we should scale Demon King Zeldris to 100% Demon King

I don't think that's what Arthur did, it looked like he was messing with the current world via reality warping, but we can wait for a better explanation in the coming chapters

Arthur my goat has returned!!ƒÖîƒæŃæŃÖîƒÖî

We can add reality warping to his profile for sure now but he needs a new key fr

It is just a belief That Chaos created the world, otherwise I could just say Zeref would be Universe Level via Time Reset

Sooooo is Arthur gonna lose control, along the line & sins gotta fight or Mama Hawk gonna turn evil?

Lavcore said:
so based off that scene where arthur warps reality we already have some pretty good hax for him:
Reality Warping (Warped reality in his rage allowing him to create irregular things seemingly out of nowhere such as a giant piece of dice)

Spatial Manipulation

Chaos Manipulation (Pretty self-explanatory)

Physics Manipulation (Manipulated physics to an irregular state, gowther said that what was happening was real)
@astralking

not only reality warping but 3 more abilities JUST from that one scene arthur is gonna be haxed as hell once this new arc is done but we should probably wait for more feats and then we can add the key.

Naw a lot of abilities are subsets of Reality warping so he just needs reality warping but he does need flight on his profile

Arthur may not have pulled a 5B feat but that power of choas definitely created the world and five races, this isn't up to Interpretation when she said world she meant THE WORLD, literally can't interpret that as universe

Funny, someone here made a meme about planet level NNT, I really wanna know who did it, might have been Peter or m3x

You can interpret the World as anything, Human Kind, A Country, A Planet, A Universe

If this is the only statement and feat we get, I'm not supporting 5-B

well you would have to look at the kanji to get a good definition of what World means and the context it is used for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back