• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
also arthur didn't absorb the lake so he doesn't scale to the combined attack from the 7DS:
Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 4.18.26 AM
As you can see here arthur only absorbed a small part of the lake.

just saying since some people were saying he did scale.

Lavcore said:
except that many people use "nothing" incorrectly when they actually mean to say barren or deserted i don't see how this case could be different.
Are you trying to argue with me using my own argument? lol

Lavcore said:
also arthur didn't absorb the lake so he doesn't scale to the combined attack from the 7DS:
Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 4.18.26 AM
As you can see here arthur only absorbed a small part of the lake.

just saying since some people were saying he did scale.
he could still absorb the magic power and the lake can still be there... as we know theres also someone in it

Muuuuh said:
Lavcore said:
except that many people use "nothing" incorrectly when they actually mean to say barren or deserted i don't see how this case could be different.
Are you trying to argue with me using my own argument? lol
i was talking to someone else.

So I saw the Korean scans, and world translated to ýä©ýâü, which is associated with "life, people, social conditions"

Screenshot 20191224-164753 Chrome
Most of you will take this with a grain of salt, but it pretty muchb confirms lightspeed Ludoshel since the graces belong to the SD.

I HATE ALL OF YOU... how many times did i say ark was LS? how many times did i make a post about it???? jesus christ man.. watch ocean be literal JUST LIKE FLASH...

maybe i should calm down but still do... her face looks like ark which would mean ark is also LS but ima go back to the anime and see something

Ark is ark, nothing changes about it. This is only about Ludo, different abilities. Although ark being SOL also wouldn't be weird but no concrete evidence about it.

I think this is enough for a "possibly". The Supreme Deity stuff doesn't really change anything.

I mean it's not like she's moving faster than her head 😂

On a serious note, I don't know if this proves anything?

From what I understand, her face is just light, does not make ark actually light speed as there are plenty of stuff that goes against it

That connection is sheerly speculation. Also, flash is stated to allow Ludoshel to move "like" a literal flash and fire energy beams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back