• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean that statement could be null now especially since now the Demon King put the curse on Elizabeth

Like we've been saying that has been retconned. It's Prime Demon Mark Meliodas who is over 201k that went berserk and blew up Danafor now, not Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas who is 56k.

I think it's pretty obviously that the only who should be scaled to Danafor feat is 150K+ guys: Teacher, Ludociel, Zeldris, Mael Demon/Angel hybid and those who in league above them Ban, King, Mael with Sunshine, Meliodas after purigatory and so.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
To be honest i didn't understand what this means,is it anyhow related to Regenerationn or immortality and how
yes this would mean archangels get type 8 immortality because they can't die as long as they have a grace.

can we just add that meliodas has about two 2x forms to his power another if you add his old true magic form

M3X told me that the Drole's earthquake calc he made is wrong since it uses the databook map rather than real life map so that's not really important. The most important one right now is the original demon storm. If the 10C earthquake is from the seal breaking than yeah I guess there's no need to evaluate it.

The distance in Drole's Earthquake is 186 miles. I'll recalc the storm soon.

With the 186 miles as the distance, I got 3.3802998e+20 Joules. I really forgot this distance.

By the way, there's a "you are here" map between chapters 264 and 299. Could anyone help me find it?

@ByAsura 80 Gigaton. Wow so even if the retcon gets accepted the mid tiers would still scale even higher than before thanks to Drole. Also are you talking about this map? https://*****************/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-285-page-1.html

I'm just gonna wait and see if either of the Storm calc gets accepted. If M3X gets accepted than more scaling changes. If yours get accepted than welp guess we should probably just go ahead with the revisions after the new Drole calc is made and evaluated.

We don't use KE for storms any more unless there's a ton of evidence, by the way, so I don't think M3X's calc is going to be accepted.

Your calc have multiple mistakes.

• The distance you used isn't the distance between Liones and Camelot
Unless you think the distance between some Kingdoms and cities are like, 10 to 40 kilometers - wich is wrong given the statements. The 186 miles statement is refering to the distance between Liones and Edinburgh, not the distance between Liones and Camelot. It makes literally no sense for the map to be like, 400km when there is a mark for the distance in the map (100km for a small distance) and the statement for it being the real Great Britain (1000km). And even then, the 186 miles statement makes part of the first part of the map, where it shows some Kingdoms, but as you said, they are at opposite sites of the map, making the 186 statement really small comparing to the whole map.

• The thickness we use for this kind of clouds is 9.9km, not 1-2km
This was suggested by Alex and I've used this a bunch of times and they were accepted multiples times before.

• The formula you used is wrong
Not the whole mass moved the same distance at the same time, the mass at the center of the storm would move a lower distance than the final of the storm. Just halve the result.

Anyway, I don't think your calc is going to be accepted with the mistake you did with the distance. We are really lowballing a map now...

You're right about that one. I'll fix it.

Edit: I've fixed it.

According to everything I've found, including meteorology sites, the thickness is 1-2 km. In fact, I can't even find the supposed 11,800 m thing on the very page it links.

That was until the storm revisions happened, hence the reason why Seven Deadly Sins lower tiers are City level, not Mountain level, and part of the reason why the MCU is Large Town level. We don't use KE any more unless it's specifically stated.

We literally see the storm dissapearing at the same time after Mael says he'll make it disappear. It clearly moved at the same pace after the initial centre part stopped moving sluggishly. If anything, this would increase the result because the end portion is much faster.

I asked Alex if I could use 10km, as it is near from 9.9km, he said the following

"Nei, 9.9 is already the average as the thing goes from 8 km to 11.8 km

I will ask him tomorrow

EDIT: This was some months ago

He probably meant they were also strong and the outcome would have been the same if one of them was possessed and not him. All 3 archangels shit their pants when Mel flew in front of them while Elizabeth was purifying the Indra.

ByAsura said:
By the way, why do all the Goddesses (excluding the ones who gave up their physical forms) have Type 1 Immortality? Is there any example of this in the manga? Zaratras even says they age.
Edit: Jenna and Zaneri survived 3,000 years by possessing people.

By the way, Mael says Ludoshel, Elizabeth and Demon Meliodas are comparable in power. I know it's contradictory, I'm just bringing it up for the sake of discussion.
tbh this ic crap cuz DK was in purgatory for millions of years same with meliodas and they aint age at ALL

this is why i keep saying we need aging resistance for ban/meliodas yall think its mostly the immortality which is slgihtly true but his BODY still will remain adaptent just like how the caustic storm did zero damage to ban after HIS IMMORTALITY got removed

Meliodas explicitly doesn't age due to the curse. That doesn't prove the goddesses don't. We don't know how much time Meliodas has spent in Purgatory, and it's stated on multiple occasions that demons can't live to 3,000 years.

im not saying they dont age but it would be very much slower and DK still ages he was there for a very long time but maybe its a power gap thing ...

ByAsura said:
Meliodas explicitly doesn't age due to the curse. That doesn't prove the goddesses don't. We don't know how much time Meliodas has spent in Purgatory, and it's stated on multiple occasions that demons can't live to 3,000 years.
Actually never was stated on multiple occasions just hinted at or implied but vague nonetheless

Atleast get that straight

The curse being responsible, maybe, but he explicitly does not age. Also, it can't really be anything other than the curse.

Galand said he would've died 3 times over if he weren't sealed and Zaratras stated demons don't live for 3,000 years. It is stated and explicitly at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back