• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
So quick question, who here knows where Merlin get's power null resistance from?

Oh, do with dismiss the case with Galand as PIS then, or was something else going on there? Also, wouldn't that be a very specific power, instead of a broad one since it specifies the commandments?

Yeah if anything she just resists curses in general, (when she remembers she resists them at least). I don't think she should have resistances to the specific effects of the curses, just the curses themselves.

Shouldn't be two keys in that case, one with memories and one without, or am I just wrong. I kinda forgot when see realized that she was supposed to be immune to the commandments.

And going with SuperKami, shouldn't she just have curse resistance in that case?

King of Choas? Da heck?

So now we need Mordred to kill final villian Arthur it seems.

Of course you can't a character named Merlin in Arthurian legend Ó▓áÔò¡Ôò«Ó▓á

spoilers say he absorbed all the magic from the lake isnt that bad for tier scaling? that damn lake took a cont tier attack like nothing and was stated to have inf magic power iirc

Welp looks like that one statement from Nakaba saying Arthur will eventually surpass the Sins became real.

Well, we'll see what happens, if the sins are comparable to Arthur I'll have some issues, but he stomps them and is shown to be far stronger, then it should be fine to scale him to the lakes Magic Power which should theoretically be equal to the Full Countered attack

@Burlap

Or maybe we can wait and see how things play out before we just except every upgrade we want willy nilly

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Well, we'll see what happens, if the sins are comparable to Arthur I'll have some issues, but he stomps them and is shown to be far stronger, then it should be fine to scale him to the lakes Magic Power which should theoretically be equal to the Full Countered attack
tbh meliodas using his true form could scale also since we never saw it fight

Let's just wait and see how this all plays out, we're in no rush, Arthur hasn't even done anything yet

Yeah no need to rush this. We still need to wait for the Original Demon Storm calc to get re-evaluated first. I'll probably post it on Ugarik's message wall later since he's the one that evaluated it the first time. If the low end gets accepted the god tiers will be higher into 6-B and High 6-B. If the mid end gets accepted the god tiers will probably be High 6-B to 6-A. I doubt the high end will get accepted so just ignore that.

spoiler says "The magic of the lake is absorbed by Arthur's body, generating great chaos in the area. Then, Arthur revives."

But i dont mind waiting for official text

Zezu1995 said:
spoiler says "The magic of the lake is absorbed by Arthur's body, generating great chaos in the area. Then, Arthur revives."

But i dont mind waiting for official text
Well in the page before the last page,you can see the lake is still there below Arthur and Merlin, I think Arthur absorbed a part of the lake not the full one.

The enemies are really getting one after the other now. This sort of happened between the Holy Knight and Ten Commandments sagas, but there was development through them. For example, the Seven Deadly Sins are no longer criminals and have the public's adoration. It's the same with the next arc, where Meliodas is killed and the Ten Commandments easily conquer Brittania.

Also, there's no build up for Merlin becoming a villain. Sure, she consistently wants to awaken Arthur's power and is more morally grey to some extent than the Sins, but that's not build up. In Chapter 10, Dana and Meliodas' injuries are mysteriously healed, which later leads to the reveal that Elizabeth is the reincarnation of a Goddess. This is how you do build up.

Well, At least nakaba addresses everything I thought he wouldn't... kinda, I mean Supreme Deity is still a mystery, but were finally seeing Cath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back