• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that horn was the Supreme Diety, as it was stated that the era of the gods came to an end

"Arthur becomes the ultimate King of Chaos"

Meliodas: "Should've kept my OP Demon King Form..."

not like it is going to matter anyway, I feel like Nakaba just does these things to build false tension and get rid of forms or characters that are too overpowered in their own verse..

So the Princess of Chaos talked to Merlin, Hawk Mother's Daughter?

Arthur could be an antagonist, but I don't think it's like that, it's interesting to see how this leads to something, if Nakaba abandons the sins and now focuses only on Arthur and Merlin in their journey, I would be way more interested in the story continuing

It was also stated that Hawk Mama was scared of the lake, take that into consideration

Hawk Mama was scared...

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
So the Princess of Chaos talked to Merlin, Hawk Mother's Daughter?
Arthur could be an antagonist, but I don't think it's like that, it's interesting to see how this leads to something, if Nakaba abandons the sins and now focuses only on Arthur and Merlin in their journey, I would be way more interested in the story continuing
I don't think the princess is the Princess of Chaos. Merlin only said princess. In chapter 314 the cover page mentioned that a princess used to live in the magic lake Salisbury and passed down a mysterious sword down to a human king. So this princess is probably the Lady of the Lake from Arthurian legends.

Yea...I don't know why people jumped the gun in the first place assuming something about princess of chaos. We only know mother of chaos and Arthur is now the King

I think princess was referring to Liz or was jsut a bad translation

It is 100% not talking about Elizabeth. There was a voice coming from the lake so it's likely the princess that was mentioned on the cover page back in chapter 314.

Arthur Alter: Now the beginning of chaos is inevitable, kneel before me and I will give you a quick and painless death.

Meliodas and Sins: NO! We exist to eradicate beings like you!

Some random Pufferfish in the Lake: ÆÜGH

To be honest if Arthur really does have the power of the lake which absorbed the amped Sins' combined attack full countered seven times than I really don't see how they would even stand a chance here. Currently Meliodas lost his True Magic/Demon King powers, Escanor died, Merlin supposedly betrayed them and all of them should still be suffering from the aftereffects of Merlin's power limit break.

The lake it still there, it looks like Merlin used the power of the lake and the princess within it to unlock Arthur's Magic Power with Excalibur, we see a key hole unlock and then a burst of magic power springs from Arthur, so I don't think he absorbed all the magic, it's that his own magic was unlocked, but once again, I might be wrong, let's wait and see what happens and is explained next chapter

It seems Merlin belonged to a clan that wished for the beginning of the age of chaos and I think they used to serve the Mother of Chaos, but they couldn't do anything because the Supreme Deity and the Demon King were the ones ruling and balancing Britannia. Perhaps, with the birth of Merlin and her magic "Infinity", the clan could achieve something and that probably scared both SD and DK, making them offer their "blessings" in exchange for her to be their ally, but she fooled them and stole the powers.

Now with the DK defeated, the balance is broken and she has found a possibility to start the age of chaos.

Never trusted Merlin to begin with. My issue with her was, she seemed too comfortable to begin with. She just gave off a vibe for me the entire series. She just seems way too calm about certain situations. I mean wasn't there a scene where she got "excited" upon the 10 commandments first showing up? Why would you be excited? I always found that scene kinda red flag. And in general her being one of the smartest characters in the series only added to that. I mean, she tricked two gods. It's just a vibe mainly

i feel we shouldnt give up on meliodas still having his demon form cuz knowing nabaka he will use it again then we got another retcon so why dont we just say its the commandments power he used up for now?

Zezu1995 said:
i feel we shouldnt give up on meliodas still having his demon form cuz knowing nabaka he will use it again then we got another retcon so why dont we just say its the commandments power he used up for now?
Nakaba will pull other bs like he did with meliodas dk power

Dk meliodas form is the frickin best tbh

It's the most versatile in ability Inherently and not just generic look cooler with boost

Zezu1995 said:

No. This equals head canon

Since Nakaba redrew the mel vs fraud fight and danafor nuke before the anime aired so shouldn't the anime's danafor nuke be considered canon and it's should be calced too because nakaba's remake has been taken up in anime.

This remake is also the very same one shown in the latest volume extra. And now it shows that Meliodas blew up Danafor using his Prime Demon Mark and not his Unsealed a Demon Mark. This is like what? The fourth time(?) Meliodas has been retconned to be in his Prime before the series started? Now it seems like he regained his prime power when he blew up Danafor after watching the 107th Elizabeth die. Right now it really does seem like Nakaba is trying to completely retcon which Meliodas destroyed Danafor. If the upcoming fight Escanor doesn't mention anything about them never fighting before than I guess that would officially confirm that Nakaba has retconned Meliodas' power.

Nabaka really loves to change events so they make little to no sense.

Anyway, I'll agree with this for once. Where's the chapter, though?

I mean, we now have multiple evidence that Meliodas was in his prime when he destroyed Danafor... meaning we might not be able to scale 6-C to his Unsealed form

Yeah about that. M3X said the calc is wrong. And even if he recalcs it the feat wouldn't be all that impressive due to the small distance so we're gonna have to say goodbye to 6-C mid tiers. Though good news is this calc is still a thing. So at least they won't be stuck at 7-B.

If that's Gloxinia's feat, it uses the outdated nuke calculator. So it's also wrong.

Can i ask 2 questions whats the point in the 7-A when most 10c already scales to ocean also just saw the episode does that retcon change anything or do we just follow the manga?

We've been over this. None of the Commandments barring Zeldris and Meliodas scale to the Archangels normally. Estarossa one of the strongest Commandment in Base got completely trashed by Sariel and Tarmiel the weakest archangels in a weakened form and only reached their lvl after increasing his power lvl by absorbing Galand's commandment.

The new events of Danafor shown in the anime was the exact same events shown in the volume extra. It just shows it much more clearly than the rough outline shown in the volume extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back