• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 24

We should probably get somebody to evaluate the new ocean calc ASAP. Also we still need to downgrade the 7-As to 7-B as the old 7-B+ calc they upscale from is invalid.

Well the Diane calc doesn't really matter since I'm pretty sure even the KE version won't be anywhere near 7-A so the old calc needs to be removed and they need to be downgraded to 7-B. Everything else won't matter that much since the mid and high tiers already scale to something higher. The only calc that's important now is the ocean calc which is now just over double that of the old version since it's using a different depth.

Meliodas's true magic form was able to destroy the commandments, a feat that a 7x full countered attack from multiple Low 6-Bs couldn't accomplish.

Steve Rogers1 said:
Meliodas's true magic form was able to destroy the commandments, a feat that a 7x full countered attack from multiple Low 6-Bs couldn't accomplish.
Dude that attack mostly destroyed the DK's big body and it was nothing directly related to attacking the commandments.That attack- Destroyed the DK's body + weakened the commandments so mich that merlin said that it will take thousands of years to be active.

Mel's power doesn't come close to that level at least as of now with that feat.

Furthermore it took all of his powers to the point that the powers are no longer with him that won't in any way put NNT God tiers in 6B in the same low 6B

mel did say he can train up to it.. . also this would be easiser if yall just accept ocean being literal since it is :/

I think that no ones normal AP should scale to the Full Countered attack of all the Sins combining their powers, it was clearly not tanked by the Demon King, and I don't see how it would scale to destroying the Commandments, point being, I don't agree with this

Yeah looking back at it the commandments surviving the full countered attack really makes no sense when the demon king who was using the commandments power got one shot by it.

@Zezu

If Sunshine can be a small Sun, then I don't see why Ocean can't just be a small Ocean, meaning it doesn't necessarily scale to the smallest ocean on earth

Sorry dude, but I still disagree with blindly assuming how big Tarmiel's Ocean is, I mean we see it and appears very small compared to a real Ocean, so there's no visual proof it's as large as a real one

Not to mention it's the only feat that high

ok fine i can drop it but can we come back to it after its animated? same with bans punch.. anyways lets say we use a small ocean what does that do?

Peter1129 said:
Yeah looking back at it the commandments surviving the full countered attack really makes no sense when the demon king who was using the commandments power got one shot by it.
makes sense but what do we do about the commandments surviving?

Well the commandments survived last time too, I think it just means the Full Countered Attack just didn't fully destroy the Demon King, just most of him, the Commandments are the remnants of his power that stuck around before too, and they would have faded if not placed in Zeldris

Isn't Purgatory the afterlife... so isn't like Half of him already dead, or is it something different

naw they never stated where the after life is cuz purgatory is ademonic realm while celestrial is a goddess realm

well actually they did state where the afterlife was remember the place guila made her debut? thats where the afterlife was, the place was called the capital of the dead.

It's cool that we can see Britania getting overshadowed by the blast, but it's even cooler that we see the storm covers way more than just Britania

after the anime is done we gonna need a revision then another final part 1 for the anime visuals then the very last one final part 2 depending on if someone wants to read the raws and translate all the side text :/

Wait so just because the dk didn't tank it means that this means nothing?

Some BS honestly, the commandments were actually in the blast literally the only thing to remain you people jump through so many hoops to make sure this series is still low 6-b it hurts

I mean I just don't get it, one piece and other threads Don't have this level of wired skepticism

nobody tanked the full blast anyway, since an unquantiable amount of it was absorbed by the lake.

DK clearly died in ch 331 with the ending scene, I guess the commandments can't be killed through conventional means?

@Burlap

What are you talking about, One Piece goes through so much sh*t and skepticism, you know how long it took for people to accept Low 6-B to 6-B characters for it, Bleach, Fairy Tail, and Naruto also deal with this sh*t as well

Also they have nothing to do with NNT, it's not singled out, plenty of verses go through this stuff, also why would a Team Attack that's bean multiplied by Full Counter scale to anyone normally, the Demon King got obliterated by it and the commandments don't have special durability, point being no one scales

No ones out to get NNT, we just don't have the evidence to go above Low 6-B, it's not the end of the world

now that I think about it the commandments surviving was probably nakaba's way to make meliodas loose his DK power and let him remain in britannia. How anticlimatic, then again this whole arc was.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Zezu
What are you talking about, One Piece goes through so much sh*t and skepticism, you know how long it took for people to accept Low 6-B to 6-B characters for it, Bleach, Fairy Tail, and Naruto also deal with this sh*t as well

Also they have nothing to do with NNT, it's not singled out, plenty of verses go through this stuff, also why would a Team Attack that's bean multiplied by Full Counter scale to anyone normally, the Demon King got obliterated by it and the commandments don't have special durability, point being no one scales

No ones out to get NNT, we just don't have the evidence to go above Low 6-B, it's not the end of the world
i didnt say this xd.... you after me for no reason right now plz relook at who said about OP

Not to make a flame war or anything, I actually did a quick calc of the explosion, it is around city level, comparing to the size of the DK Mountain

it dont even matter tbh cnba it was stated twice hes using the land of britinna, DK also said mel would destroy it , another person said it also its its country calcs isnt needed for this

I am just saying, also how Merlin stated that his body was falling apart at the scene, so it is not the best vessel he could have, again, just point it out.

now that i think of it.. isnt merlin saying using britnna isnt good , is a good thing tier wise? it just means they dont fear someone controling a country

well look at it like this, 3000 years ago, Britannia was magically enriched, If the Demon King did his land assimilation thing, it would likely be more impressive, maybe above the tier to destroy Britannia, but the magic spilled over and absorbed by all the living things that live there, likely with the exception of the FKF or the lake.

Back