• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonEmperor23 said:
It's understandable tbh, I mean it's not Mael was lying when he said this kind of stuff always happens to him. I mean, I kind of felt bad for him myself. I wouldn't have stopped, but I can see why Tarmiel did it.
Next chapter he's gonna kill his ass. You just wait~

Bet the Archangels won't care too much. Sariel and Tarmiel dislike any Demon. Tarmiel shouldn't have let him go. He's suffered for centuries what's a few more seconds of suffereing going to do when it's eventually going to save him in the end.

yeah not really fealing Gowther anymore or any of the main cast lol, Mael needs his justice. Im fine with him getting beat but not before gowther gets killed. After that i dont care about no one else but Ban and Arthur

hmm question why was late morning removed? isnt it an improved form
Late morning escanor
Escanor PL
day form only showed us about 60k+ late morning was 114k

It's not needed really since every version of his day form can fit into one tier plus there isn't any major different and we like to keep profiles as simple as possible

Na someone brought up the fact that Escanor could casually lift and swing Rhitta at dawn. Normally lifting strength != AP but in NNT's case it means Dawn Escanor has a higher Strength rating than unsealed base Meliodas. Which translated to striking strength as well.

Aizenishere said:
I thought the day form was supposed to include Dawn which was High 7-A?
Even dawn form can causally left and swing Rhitta who not even unsealed Mel could left off the ground and since Escanor can swing it as well that translates to striking strength like @Malikobama1 already said. Therebefore, Dawn Escanor > Unsealed Mel who is High 6-B

High 7-A Day Escanor does not exist

@Versus

That can't be the case because Galand and Meliodas could both lift Rhitta, they just had a really hard time doing it. I think I know what line you're talking about and I'm pretty sure that's just Escanor being savage

idk about yall but i hope ludos flash ability is to go light speed, would be a great speed buff for them

Wait, I'm not sure if this has been discussed before as I'm a senile moron, but doesn't Gowther mind manipulating literally everyone including the DK make him a bit larger scale than just "Large country level"? He's arguably the strongest character in the verse for the love of god.

How strong do you guys think the current Mael is, with just the commandments he was superior to both tarmiel and Sariel, then he got his original arc powers back, I think he's probably stronger than 114,000 Escanor, maybe even really close to Assault Meliodas

He was close to tarmiel and Sariel with 2 tarmiel and Sariel "he gained the upper hand because they let their guard down" and he was 88K at the time. Then, he absorbed the third one and stomped them both and then gained his angelic power back which somehow seems to nerf him since he can't stomp them anymore lol

If even king can block and somewhat damage him I doubt he's that high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back