• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 7

I don't think he scales to a serious Demon King, as the latter only treats him like an annoying insect, so At least High 6-B seems the best choice of action.

If the High-End is accepted, then Assault Mode Meliodas, The One Escanor and everyone that scale should be fine as either At least High 6-B+ or At least High 6-B+, likely 6-A (Which is dope as ****).

I seriously don't think there's enough evidence for 6-A Assault Mode just by scaling off a feat halfway through High 6-B

@Zero

No one ever asked Raven which end of the Tarmiel calc was accepted, it was the 368 teraton one.

I mean the scaling chain is pretty much.

100% Demon King = 100% Supreme Deity >>> 50% Demon King = 50% Supreme Deity >>> The One Mael >= The One Escanor >>> Assualt Mode Meliodas >> Late Morning Escanor >> Zeldris w/ God > Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas >= Ludoshel > Sariel = Tarmiel (368 Teratons)

Excluding 5 Commandments Absorbed Meliodas, 3 Commandments Absorbed Estarossa and Induras. Don't know where they fit on the scaling chain.

Well I can see The One Escanor 6-A rating although I am not sure about AM Mel, not that it matter since he will be receiving half of the DK power soon enough

I don't disagree with your scaling chain, I'm just skeptical about upgrading the characters since for all we know you can stomp another character in NNT by being 1.15 times more powerful than them and stuff. Except for DK and SD I think it's better to err on the side of caution in this case.

I'm gonna just go ahead and alter the DK and SD profiles since I would have created them as 6-A in the first place if we had known the accepted end was 368 teratons. I'm not gonna touch the others for now though unless something is decided

Large Country level+ starts at 430 Teratons, which is 1,16847826 times Tarmiel's feat. Since AM Meliodas can stomp LM Escanor who is comparable to Tarmiel, and The One can one-shot AM Meliodas, I think it's pretty fair to assume that at the very least High 6-B+ should be accepted to the God Tiers.

Also shouldn't the Demon King and Supreme Deity have two keys? Cause it's kinda confusing when the profile says The One Escanor is 1/4 of the Supreme Deity's Power without mentioning that this is her 50% state.

So how about AM Meliodas and The One Escanor? As I explained above they should be At least High 6-B+, thought I'm iffy about scaling them to outright 6-A.

i dont know he said he didnt have enough magic himself to cast his spell but if we can scale the hax to magic powers than gowther should scale to his real body since Doll gowther had most of the magic that could wipe people memories fore 3000 years

For AM and The One, the + rating is definitely warranted

For Demon Gowther, idk. He could have been planning to handle it with Invasion before Zeldris hit him for all we know

Dziga said:
So how about AM Meliodas and The One Escanor? As I explained above they should be At least High 6-B+, thought I'm iffy about scaling them to outright 6-A.
I mean that's how they were High 6-C before. Baseline High 6-C came from Late Morning Escanor (Over 114k) being far stronger than Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas (56k). And that was when the gap was slightly bigger than the current one that we have for High 6-B. So if somebody makes a thread on it 6-A The One Escanor might be possible. We might even get High 6-A Full Power Demon King and Supreme Deity ovo

thats cuz nakaba didnt want them to look like normal people with wings.. which is why tamriel has 3 heads he even made some of them in monster forms but they looked like demons so he didnt use it

I feel that romance turned this series into shit, the recent chapters are good since there is no fuking Elizabeth.

Ehh to be honest I like the romance in NNT despite hating it in most shonen. I rarely see a shonen series have characters that are actually maturely in love with each other and not embarrassed or afraid to show it. I also like that Elizabeth developed into an actually powerful being comparable in power to the MC, instead of being Sakura-tier

Yeah i thought i was the only one who thought the romance turned this series into shit as well lmao. Like for real the relationship between Mel and Liz just feels forced. When i say forced its because we didnt see them develop as lovers but were just told they were in other lifes. I dont like that at all. I actually like Ban and Elaine but Mel and Liz is just a big no for me cause their relationship also is the cause for everything as well most likely. They are the reason the commandments hates angels because Mel turned to a tratior and killed some of his own. That shit feels too forced imo. Guess the creator said he was too far in to just change the stuff.

Yeh, Meli and Eli's romance is very believable and serves as a motivation and important plot point well.

Romance in Shonen is always an "Eh"-point.

However in Taizai they have handled it surprisingly well. I enjoy the relationship. The background. The movitations. The reasons. The actions.

And the actual curse is one of the most cruel I can remember in any series, not just shonen. Not Berserk level, but still damn cruel.

Tbh Gil and Margaret is the only non weird looking couple.

The "Nakaba rule" says at least 1 of them has to be either a midget or a loli...so yeah.

lol

bruh everytime i think about it i just get triggered. Im just not feeling NNT at all man, too much romance. Ban is the only one who should have it. He needs romance cause his life has been hard and rough. He deserves something good. But everyone else. Why is there so much romance tho?? Its cringy tbh. Even Escanor the great is in love...guess the feelings of love topple the power of the Sun any day huh.

Im seldomly bothered by size difference. Mel and Liz are both portraied as quasi adults. But I get what you mean. Elain and Ban looks weird kind of.

At least Elaine grew in size and looks more adult-like after getting her wings. Before that it was kinda creepy ngl, even though I liked them as a couple

AstralKing7 said:
bruh everytime i think about it i just get triggered. Im just not feeling NNT at all man, too much romance. Ban is the only one who should have it. He needs romance cause his life has been hard and rough. He deserves something good. But everyone else. Why is there so much romance tho?? Its cringy tbh. Even Escanor the great is in love...guess the feelings of love topple the power of the Sun any day huh.
Romance is just a plot device in NNT, it just there. I don't understand why Nakaba keep shoving it in the manga tho, Shounen usually ignore these stuff

some shonens can do good with it and i actually liked Liz but he should have gave them time to grow instead of just throwing it in our face that they were a couple and lovers. It also makes her character kinda unlikeable. I dont really like her character cause sometimes she is weak like when Mel dead but later we see her being tough but later we see her being weak like for real pic lol tbh she maybe one of the worst female lead characters in shonen tbh cause of the simple fact that the only development she had was her realizing that she likes Mel in that life

chapter 274 spoiler

We're at the Sky Theater. King asks why Estarossa, a Demon, has Goddess wings, Gowther answers that he never existed and says he's Mael the Archangel. The latter wonders if this is a nightmare and notices the haircut. Here comes the flashback: We see the long-haired Mael with Tarmiel, Sariel and Elizabeth. It continues with Mael and Ludociel after killing some Grey Demons. The scene is the same as the Estarossa/Meliodas one a few chapters ago (except it's the Goddesses instead of Demons). Ludociel even adds that he thinks his brother will surpass him. The text says Mael's brother taught him that killing isn't a sin, that he has to become the justice that rescues the souls imprisoned in impure cages. Yep, he killed so many Demons. He was eventually nicknamed the Angel of Death and feared by the Demon clan. He was his brother's pride and that made him happy. Then he saw Elizabeth's kiss with Meliodas and was very bothered.

Then a sort of light encircles his head. He says he's Estarossa. His conscience notices something's off as he's Mael. The body says he killed Mael and the soul finds ridiculous the fact that he killed him. The body says he dedicates the victory to his father the Demon King and the soul finds such words very sinful and asks the Supreme Deity for forgiveness. The body cuts his hair so he can be like Meliodas, with the soul trying to stop him to no avail. The soul notices something disappearing: the Sun grace leaves the body. The naked Estarossa('s body) was then bestowed the Love decree and the soul wouldn't be able to be by the Supreme Deity if he receives the decree, and tries to stop him. To no avail again. The body gets the mark and uses darkness to make the clothes we know him to wear before joining the Ten Commandments. The soul thinks all of this is a nightmare, that all of it can't be true. The last scenes of the flashback are his fight with the Archangels and his choking Elizabeth. Mael shouts out as it ends. And realizes it isn't a nightmare as his hands felt the killing of thousands of his brethren and the burning of innocent people. He asks who did all this. Gowther says everything is his responsibility and asks Mael to destroy him

Code:
Rug so you telling me that Goethe's is the reason for all of this!! This means Mael is actually the good guy and never did anything wrong and is just a victim to the Demons so the war could but it
made things even worse with the 10c coming back and Estarossa getting the commandments while killing people to only find out it was Mael a archangel being controlled by Goethe's. Bruh that's not cool, Gowther should die now, I don't like him anymore lol 😂😂

Meal isn't pure innocent soul either, he was basically the Mel of the goddess side. But yeah Gowther is heartless

Meal isn't the main character sadly so he won't get away with it like Mel did

Doesn't change the fact he's not any better than TC Mel and the story poetry TC Mel as very shitty person

Back