• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 7

bruh Mael is putting the beats on Gowther and King lmfao like seriously Mael combat prowess is tight. It also may seem that he has the powers of the demon clan and goddess clan. And this is just using Arc lol. It seems that Arc is stronger depending on who use it.

I mean they are fodders, all the sins are under 40K+ which is nothing even compare to mid-tier TC

we need a tag for mael dark/light wings.. why? cuz it looks badass or will look.. he wanna be lucymon sooooooooooo bad

ZERO7772 said:
I mean they are fodders, all the sins are under 40K+ which is nothing even compare to mid-tier TC
As someone who's recently become a fan of the series this hurts me on a fundamental level. The bloody series is named after them and they're fodder OOF.

Don't worry guys Escanor will take care of it.. because he's human he's mastered the art of memes so "The One" will evolve and Escanor shall surpass all with his new form "De Wae"

Now that we're seeing more light beams and ludo has his flash grace i think i smell potential massive speed upgrades in the future

This been huge issue with the series ever since the introduction of the TC, who turned out to be so OP even their weakest member is dozen of times stronger than the final boss of arc 1. Because of that most of the cast were rendered useless and the rest of sins were thrown into the background in favor of Escanor and Mel taking all the spotlights and soloing the TC by themselves which made the TC look bad as well

@Astral

I'm with you man. I'm surprised being the sin of Greed he doesn't have more. No Power Absorbtion or sapping people of magic? No ultimate where it robs people of life or something? There's so much they could do with him to make him shine it saddens me he's fodder. Immortality? That's cool something that's obliterate him can't even dent Escanor or Mel at one of their stronger forms. Big OOFS everywhere.

Other than that I know it's selfish to say but I think Mah boy Escanor needs to be more OP. Do we even know yet how he can have grace without dying? I'd love if he uh *cough* absorbed all 4 graces so he'd be = to weakened SD that'd be prettty sick.

When *********** decides to post it. I don't get it, for every other Manga I read from them (Snk, Shokugeki, OP, TG:re), they take at best one day and a bit to finish after full raws get leaked. NnT takes over three to four days to get released.

Man i swear they do Ban dirty bruh. Ban is one of the main reasons people actually like NNT. They haven't even given him his sacred treasure or shown a flash back of him with it. I believe they wanna keep Ban weak cause they didnt even let him train wiht the others when they had left to train. Either that or they just doing it for plot cause his past self was weak. Ban needs a upgrade now. Probably some kind of power that kills mortals but since he is immortal it will make him OP

Yeah i actually feel that Escanor has reached his peak tbh. Like Mel had almost killed him and Escanor needed his full power to defeat him. WHat wll Escanor do now if he were to fight current Mel or Mael

i remember that story but Ban must have been so fodder that i didnt even notice lol. I just remember him steal power from everyone even the Sins. If he used his ST shouldnt it be on his profile

Assault Hunt was used with his ST. Not sure whether thats really important.

In purgatory he also seems to have gained some kind of durability negating instant life steal.

Its just an estimate. We need further information on that. Here are the referring panels.

http://l.*************/store/manga/...b129144df4f391c87a9eeaa7bb4f9d&ttl=1531944000

http://l.*************/store/manga/...74a8f63199b57d3806ca45e03a57b1&ttl=1531944000

-

He does not interact with the foes, he does not "rips out" hearts like his fox hunt and his foes suffer no external damage.

They simply cough up blood and drop dead. Logical conclusion is that whatever means he uses to kill, it is not affected by armor/durability.

@Astral

By power you mean physical right?

Last question is where does AM Mel with 5C and Current Mael with all his stuffs fit in the current Chain?

Fantastic chapter. I just need Mael to get Sunshine back and my dreams of Mael using black sun/eclipse style powers can come true.

AM Mel w/5C should be at least twice as powerful as The One. Current Mael honestly seems much weaker than Mel atm. The fact that Mael isn't insta-wrecking proves he's nothing compared to The One while current Meliodas should be more powerful than The One.

Just found it. Seems like they are missing a page and some of the text are a bit weird. It seems like Mael is speaking about the Commandments but Tarmiel seems to be replying to Sariel about the Commandments.

It made sense when I read it. You mean when Tarmiel and Sariel are discussing whether to fight Mael and it cuts to Mael talking about how he's gotten control of the Commandments?

@Aizen

I believe Nakaba said he originally planned for NNT to be three arcs of about 100 chapters each, which would mean we're nearing the end. Who knows if that's still happening though, that statement was from a long while back if I remember right.

@Zezu

I will when we get a better picture, probably next chapter.

@Dragon

It's a sequel manga, no way is Arthur dead. Also Ban might become a king somewhere lol

I'd feel bad if it ended and the NNT were fodder. And as unlikely as it is to happen it'd be neat if Escanor got a power up to Rival Mel at his peak.

Back