• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 7

New image is on Mael's profile

Also goddamn, doing that to Mael was cruel as ****. Imagine waking up to find you've joyfully killed thousands of your own country's people including innocents.

Not that Mael was ever innocent, but still. There's just no black and white good guy in this manga.

As far as we know Escanor still has Sunshine so I think we should still wait to see what his new abilities will be. You can see at the end he has one demon eye and one goddess eye. I put Light Manipulation on his profile though since we see him use the Goddess Clan's light to make clothes.

Malikobama1 said:
As far as we know Escanor still has Sunshine so I think we should still wait to see what his new abilities will be. You can see at the end he has one demon eye and one goddess eye. I put Light Manipulation on his profile though since we see him use the Goddess Clan's light to make clothes.
I think the black eye just used to illustrate mael rage. It is not demon eye

I think the black eye of mael on the last page just used to show mael rage toward Gowther. it is not demon eye. because according to this chapter, all of the black particles already dissapeared in those last pages

Untitled
also, on this page, he already has 2 goddess eyes

The darkness covering him in his berserk state disappeared but as far as we know he still has three Commandments in his body.

Malikobama1 said:
The darkness covering him in his berserk state disappeared but as far as we know he still has three Commandments in his body.
have to wait for the next chapter to know, but in my oppinion, the 3 commandments already went out of his body along with the dissapearance of the darkness particles. if they are still inside him, he can not have 2 goddess eyes, grow wings, and back to his sense like that in this chapter. those 3 commandments were rejecting his body as **** and made him become crazy as **** in previous chapters

two things 1-NNT is written alot better than Kongou brancho manga , also i here his martial arts manga is pretty good il give it a look later 2-... i wonder if Maestrossa will keep both his Goddess/Demonic abilities that would be sick

Calling it now, as all of the sins and all characters face the final big bad mel and zel are gonna have 5 commandments each and zeldris will be redeemed sasuke style

I honestly hope that Mael can make a running for one of the strongest in the series. They're going to need more goddess firepower to take on the remainder of the upper level demons.

60K!? Damn lol imagine if he had awakened around the time Hindy freed everyone. RIP the series no happy ending, well except for escanor now that i think about it they could have just fought while Mael having the advantage with his angel abilities and darkness

he has to give it up or have it taken otherwise yes he has it , hes pretty much dolar and glox now just more mind broken

A reddit question had me wondering if zeldris is able to reach the pl of meliodas (advanced demon mark) that beat up fraudrin, ya'll think it's possible?

Likely, he should be superior to Monspeet and Derieri and likely comparable to Estarossa, which would put him in a similar PL range.

BurlapJack said:
A reddit question had me wondering if zeldris is able to reach the pl of meliodas (advanced demon mark) that beat up fraudrin, ya'll think it's possible?
you mean this one? he showed a bigger demon mark like mels AM when he got angry thinking about mel becoming DK , the colors are fan made but the art is cano
Zeldris

he still has commandments so thats possibly why hes getting darkwings, its the darkness manipulation but at least we might get to see if he sitll has his old abilities

Oh boy. The hype for Assault Mode 5 Commandments Meliodas vs Archangel + Demon Powers 3 Commandments Mael.

In this chapter, Gowther said that when Meliodas switched side to help Goddess clan, the balance of power between the 2 clans was broken. So, in order to balance it back , he had to change Mael, who had the similar power level to Meliodas, to the Demon clan. He changed Mael's memory and made him become Demon clan's member. The Goddess clan thought that Estrossa 'killed" Mael, they had to activate the seal to ensure the win.

Spoilers came out very early last week and manga stream take forever to translate NNT for some reason....

Back