• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 20

Regarding the aura thing, there was also that time Arthur the Idiot thought it was a good idea to fight 4 of the strongest demons.

https://i9.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/256/nanatsu-no-taizai-10390729.jpg

https://i3.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/256/nanatsu-no-taizai-10390735.jpg

so my buddy has a friend thats japanese so... ima wait for him to give the final say ill let u guys know later but imo i think ludos grace is literally the return stroke of a lightning but i could be wrong

so going by the translation "flash of lightning" does that do anything for the verse? their talking about the flash lightning brings/creates but not the lightning itself

guys just noticed something.. has meliodas ever full countered demons darkness? we all know its not magic but some ppl still disagree so do we have any proof of him full countering it? and no the one hendrickson used is hellblaze

Now that I think about it, Diane and Gowther are still super weak compared to the rest of the sins, especially Diane, I mean at least Gowther has good hax

I just hope Escanor gets to beat the Demon King

So Full Power True Wings King, Post-Purgatory Ban and Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas seems to be roughly comparable to each other. And the three of them working together can somewhat hold back Full Power Demon King Zeldris.

And Escanor can somehow block Full Power Demon King Zeldris' Sword with his barehands before noon? Oh well we'll see what explanation they give us next chapter.

Looks like Mel is not THAT far above everyone like we thought, at least not until he use his "God Mode"

The Demon King attacks destroyed King's barrier and Escanor blocked it with his bare hands. Besides, didn't Mael get destroyed by DK Mel who was much weaker than this one? I swear Mael is the biggest joke in this manga.

Well it was kinda obvious that Post-Purgatory Meliodas wasn't that far above Ban since his base form was getting beaten by Demon King Zeldris who just started to regain his power which should be roughly on par with Demon King Meliodas. What I'm surprised by is the fact that King is roughly on par with the two of them when he's at full power.

Escanor's power up will probably be explained next chapter. I'm guessing he is this strong due to him dying or something.

That was from the short manga from from the movie right?? I didn't like that because you couldn't even tell what happened.

Bellion IS the chapter narrator thought. Bellion saw the whole battle unfold and said Mel fend off that angel all by himself.

What else need to be said?

Mael running away from Mel is not surprising if they fought afternoon, as Mael is constantly getting weaker.

I will wait for next chapter before complaining, but i hope Nakaba doesnt intend to make Near-Noon Escanor to be able to fight the DK, that would be bullshit.

Who cares? Scaling has been shit for a while now. If a character like king can fight the Demon King why not Escanor?

No. He's a little brat who gets a massive power up every time because he's thinking of a giant girl.

What I was saying is: King can get a power up that lets him fight the DK beause "reasons". Maybe Escanor got a power up, lets wait and see.

We had foreshadow of him becoming the strongest fairy king. They didn't say he will be a f*cking god level once he grows his wings.

Well, he is right in something. Ban and King shouldnt be able to fight the current DK who has already recovered his power. But Nakaba wants the Sins to be relevant, thats why Diane could injure an Indura...

So what did you expect his full grown winged form to be like strength wise when growing tiny wings made him go from struggling to fight an Albion to being able to fight Base Chandler?

Back