• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 20

Zezu1995 said:
um didnt PC triple that sun power? since it reflexs and doubles ?
Perfect Cube only reflects the attack. Cruel Sun hit Perfect Cube and exploded inside which hit both Escanor and Meliodas than the damage got reflected by Perfect Cube which hit them both again.

It doesn't do that. All Perfect Cube does is reflect the attack back at you.

https://*****************/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-84-page-7.html

heres a link to PC reflecting escanor when his back hit the wall... heres a picture of PC reflecting galands attack https://*********.com/Manga/Nanatsu-no-Taizai/Chapter-231?id=379813

https://*********.com/Manga/Nanatsu-no-Taizai/Chapter-232?id=379809
[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/2/2b/Perfect_cube.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190801161556']Perfect cube[/URL]

Yoo who does most of the calcs for NNT. I have a few feats that I want calced which can really raise the top and god tier now

AstralKing7 said:
Yoo who does most of the calcs for NNT. I have a few feats that I want calced which can really raise the top and god tier now
i think demon can calc but im not sure who mainly does them

Yeah. I don't really know the details but this new way to calc lightning had some pretty high results most ending up in around tier 6.

I'm suspicious of the new calc method for lightning tbh. I'm no calc guy but if a calc method always results in ridiculously high numbers there's an issue.

As long as it's consistent with the verse and it's showing it's fine. I also don't see an issue with a method that only gives Lightning bolts that have certain sizes a high value.

Zezu1995 said:
we would have to do the same for sariels/tarmiels calcs
Hell yes! And it was huge and lasted for quite a while

That would definitely upgrade considering they were weaker in vessels and they seem to not be going all out

Then when the anime gets here the results will be even greater

Eh, I'll just make a calc that assumes it's lightning, and the assumption of whether it is real lightning is up to a debate

AstralKing7 said:
Is it real lightning tho? I personally think it is. A friend of mine didn't believe so
It drops down and is shaped like lightening and even has little static jolts on the side

It's lightening but black

Low ball but seems fine, platform/statue is much larger in 245 but it should equal out to 6B probably

About 4ish pages, so we can probably assume 4 seconds, but remember these are massively hypersonic characters and it is Lightning, it's not gonna last for a long time

Mitch. the panel you used to measure the statue size with Gil's size is wrong because of the angle. The "camera" shows under the statue, not in front of it

Is there a better image to use for scaling the statue then, because that one seemed good to me at first

Wow, I thought the official translations would fix it, but...

51E7E6B3-3969-4021-A3A4-EEEBD6D3B9A1
6D6F96D2-6EBC-4846-88E7-CF2E4EAA5F99
Nakaba ****** up real hard, and this isn't a small retcon, it's a main plot point that he just completely messed up, this is some Araki kind of BS, but this ain't Jojo, so it's harder to forgive

I think Nakaba got replaced by a robot around the Mael reveal, all the Power Scaling, Writing, and overall plot became crap around that time, I mean a weaker than 114,000 Escanor, can stop a Full Powered Demon King strike with his bare hand, that's just bullsh*t

Back