• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 20

HyperZero95 said:
Don't really like how Nakaba makes Mael act like an idiot and just stand there without doing anything to be honest.
imo Nakaba should just have kept Estarossa around and just said "oh yea him and Mael are Doppelgängers"

bc what he is doing with Mael is really disappointing

The funny thing is that he attacked DK Mel and he told Ludo that he did so because he can't just stand there without helping, even though that's literally what he's doing right now lol.

It makes sense why Mael isn't fighting, he slaughtered thousands of demons, then became Estarossa and slaughtered thousands of Goddesses, he's likely tired of fighting and knows the good sides of both clans, he's likely afraid of becoming a monster and doesn't want to hurt anyone else plus he has no faith in himself, remember he didn't want to accept Sunshine at all, because he thought he didn't deserve it, and he even tried to talk Zeldris out of the fight

He's just tired of fighting, which is understandable and in character, however, I really want to see him wreck house

Honestly Escanor dying and being reborn continuously and being the original [Sunshine] holder would have made more sense since SD would have logically kept him around if the demon king successor would be around, it wouldn't really be a curse, more like a card up her sleeve just in case things go sideways. This is just my opinion.

CNBA3 wanted me to share that he messed up on the height. And Anyway, looking at the details of the calculation, it does look iffy. Since lightning bolts are generally 5 Gigajoules; that's considering the fact that they're only a mere fraction of a second.

@DDM

Using the method 1 and the high end, the result is 2.31822e+16 Joules, well, this considering 1s for the lightning (the max). 17 lightnings = 3.940974e+17 Joules or 94.19 Megatons this is City level+

I used the corrections made by DT

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3344205

The result can be higher if we get the approval of the timeframe of the panels/anime, and not 60-190 microseconds (or 1s)

I think there's been a misconception with Grayroad's commandment. Normally we think that Merlin survived because she stopped her own time making her effectively immortal. However that isn't the case. It's actually the resistences she's been granted by the DK and SD rather than the time stop. So by that the age manipulation would be able to break through the time stop magic normally.

0191-009.png
0191-012.png

so is escanor getting an upgrade or something? He just kinda got way stronger and blocked demon king's slash.

Code:
Before this, he got bounced away by mel and the masters in this form

We shouldn't upgrade Escanor. His increase in power doesn't make any sense at all.

All this being said, it still has not been explained why Escanor was chosen by Sunshine

I don't mean to sound rude but your post does feel a-bit towards against Escanor and your profile...Good days Estarossa

I don't even know why are you guys talking about "Was Escanor upgraded?" and things like it. TO hasnt shown any limitations, we never saw Escanor using TO at full power. At least he will be upgraded to Rel and Rel+

yes 100% should but btw if anyone notice in the last chapter DK blitzed pass mel,ban and king to get to gowther

Hey Escanor is actually doing almost better than Ban and King and it's not even Noon yet. What gives? I feel like we gave Ban too much hype after he came back from the putgory.

Okay WHAT! So Escanor was able to injure Full Power Demon King Zeldris not once not twice but three times throughout the fight this chapter without even being in The One. Plus he's performing better than King, Ban and Meliodas what in the world is going on?

Escanor is actually doing much better than Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Mel.

It's not even Noon yet lmao.

I still got ban over Escanor. Ban saved Escanor in this chapter from one of DKs attacks and sent him flying.

WTH is with Gilda tho!!? Now that's what I call seeing double. She's in DKs head as an illusion and she just arrived on the battlefield. She is gonna play a major role in these events.

Back