• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 17

Yeah, it's gotta be. Nevermind how weird Hawk is acting.

If this chapter is serious..... this arc will go down as one of the worst ever. Joining the ranks of Bleach and Fairy Tail

I feel like every ending of every piece of fiction i've ever watched/read has left me disappointed in some way. Especially on the anime/manga side.

Lol. At least Kubo had a reason to end it like he did. The dude was having health issues.

Edit: You can see in the Bleach novels that he had more ideas to go on if he wasn't sick.

Emm no, Bleach's War was awful since the second part started and the manga got canceled by the magazine.

Tite never had health issues.

Siegfried10 said:
Emm no, Bleach's War was awful since the second part started and the manga got canceled by the magazine.
Tite never had health issues.
Not a Bleach thread so I apologize to the NNT fans, but this is utter nonsense.

It wasn't canceled so i'm still confused why people continue to spread this rumor. It was cut short by Kubo due to his literal broken shoulder so he sped up some things.

He indeed had health issues, you can't argue against this. He has stated it several times.

Meliodas own feat by just simply destroying their physical curses made everything night. Even though previously it was day

Zezu1995 said:
meh just another true night
Its based on AP not Hax. Meliodas sent a magical beam at the curses and made them disappear along with the idea of sunshine and it suddenly turned night.

Turning day into Night and vice versa would both be hax feats, there is nothing that can be calculated via turning the sky into night, that's not exactly a quantifiable AP feat

Zezu1995 said:
1- meliodas power 2- what happens to the world if meliodas stays longer than 24 hr 3-cusack/chandler/OD indura 4-SD completely unknown for a GOD
And what happens if someone absorbs all grace

Be patient.

If "Epilogue 1" is anything to go by, there will be more than 1 epilogues. Some of the answers you are seeking may be revealed then. Or maybe not.

But I could care less about what happens if someone absorbed all graces.

So is Zeldris dead or something, because it seem like such a cheery moment and everybody is celebrating, meanwhile Zeldris is dying and no seem to care.

Zeldris is probably alive, Original Demon is written out of the story, and the Demon King is uhhhhhhhh..... dead, maybe not dead, or gone for the moment? The ending with these characters is very vague

Alright, so unless any other scaling changes in these last few chapters, then the final scaling for the series is...

1. Full Power Demon King and Supreme Goddess

2. Demon King Meliodas with Control

3. Demon King Possessing Meliodas

4. Post-Purgatory Meliodas (Without Demon Kings Power)

5. Post-Purgatory Ban

6. Sunshine Mael (Could be higher with "The One")

7. Leader of the 10 Commandments Meliodas (The one that fought Mael)

8. The One Escanor

9. Full Power Zeldris

10. Full Wings King

11. 4 Commandments Mael

12. Elizabeth

13. Ludoshel and Original Demon

This is what it is at the moment, any disagreements

Ehhh, not really, I'm not overhyping King, he's about equal with Zeldris, not to mention King's Form only lasts a bit, and he'll revert his form when he runs out of stamina, I think he's lacking in durability, but he can be argued to be stronger than Zeldris, but I don't belive so

I mean Zeldris managed to fight both Sunshine Mael and Full Wings King without Ominous nebula for most of the fight, and King was worried that he might not be able to put him down before he ran out of stamina, and once again, he didn't have the chance to use Ominous Nebula

King doesn't lack durability in his full wings form. He was literally the only one who was still standing without much injury after getting hit by an attack from Demon King possessed Meliodas when everybody else including Afternoon Mael was down and injured by the same attack.

29F33D3B-BEA2-40EA-A84D-EBC65DEABFCF

All I'm saying is that King is unquantifiable, I think he didn't even take that attack directly above

Okay one thing I don't get is why people think he didn't get hit by that attack when there's the impact effect of something getting hit right in front of him. Not to mention if he dodged did than he wouldn't need to suddenly stop himself from flying backwards in that bottom panel.

I'd probably put King at around the same lvl as Prime Assault Mode Meliodas and Sunshine Mael since he has a better feat than Afternoon Mael who is arguably stronger than Full Power Zeldris. So he would probably be 6th or 7th place on your list.

Also everybody forgets about Wild.

Now that the manga touch its end, what are your top 3 battle?

for me, it is:

1) Assault Mode Meliodas VS Escanor

2) The Sins VS 4-C Mael

3) Ludoshel's team VS Zeldris

Back