• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 17

Like why wouldn't he join in on going into Meliodas Psyche? And the way he dismisses it seems suspicious.

I'm tellin you. This can't be the final fight.

Well... that was disappointing, what was the point of Mael getting his grace back if he was only gonna use it for one chapter to one-shot the Original Demon, and the Demon King was a complete letdown, he should've overwhelmed his opponents for a good while before getting matched and then defeated, but he was handled so easily and he didn't even kill anyone, he was taken out in the most boring fight ever, seven deadly sins has certainly dropped the ball on this one, just like with Fairy Tail's Final Fight... well whatever, maybe we'll get some supreme goddess stuff next

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Well... that was disappointing, what was the point of Mael getting his grace back if he was only gonna use it for one chapter to one-shot the Original Demon, and the Demon King was a complete letdown, he should've overwhelmed his opponents for a good while before getting matched and then defeated, but he was handled so easily and he didn't even kill anyone, he was taken out in the most boring fight ever, seven deadly sins has certainly dropped the ball on this one, just like with Fairy Tail's Final Fight... well whatever, maybe we'll get some supreme goddess stuff next
I gotta agree. I mean... even Naruto's war arc was better than what just happened.

I enjoyed these war arcs for the most part, but there are some moments that really dropped the ball

It starts off great, the climax are phenomenal, the themes are there but it just the ending that seems lackluster.

I believe that a Youtube name Nux Taku has done an analysis on the various war arc of anime. You should check it out.

I decided to do a calc of the Diamond Tower since it's not worth a blog. This is the scene.

According to the comments above, the Tower is around two kilometers

Tower height = 131.6 px / 2000 m

Tower width = 12.7 px / 193.009118541 m

The Tower is roughtly cylindrical

(193.009118541/2)^2) x ¤Ç = 29258.0606642 m┬▓

29258.0606642 x 2000 = 58516121.3284 m┬│

The Tower is stated to be diamond and appears crystal, so I'll use a density of 3.51 g/cm┬│

58516121.3284 x 3510 = 205391585863 kg

I'll assume the pillar reached the sky in five seconds and one second

(0.5)(205391585863)(400^2) = 1.6431327e+16 J

(0.5)(205391585863)(2000^2) = 4.1078317e+17 J

Diamond Tower (5 sec) = 3927181.37405 Tons of TNT (Small City level+)

Diamond Tower (1 sec) = 98179534.3513 Tons of TNT (City level+)

Not even 37% higher than Diane's normal feats with Gideon. Obviously the Tower isn't completely cylindrical, and there's parts that are larger/smaller than others, so the result could be higher or lower, but it's not going to be too far off from these results.

Nice fight. I still hope there is room to develope more on the DK's character.

I saw this on Mangahelpers, but last year Nakaba said he wanted to end the manga a bit after 40 Volumes. I think we have about 4 volumes left until we reach 40, so there's still a bit more story to tell.

Plus, there are plot points that still haven't been covered yet like Elizabeth's curse.

Question, when Monspeet restrained Estarossa we saw that he tried hellblaze to free himself but it failed because Monspeet had mastery over the flames. But what if he tried to use a normal darkness blast ? Would't that have worked?

Oh I see it. If you're thinking that statement somehow warrants a 5-B upgrade, the DK is clearly not destroying the Sins simpily by existing. Nevermind the country or even planet. So it's clearly moot.

The Sins turn evil and fuse. Twigo comes back to life gets a zenkai, becomes a super sayain, gets amped by Hagoromo, gets amped by the power of friendship. Twigo vs The Sin fusion.

Back