• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 17

Would it be apropriate to make a new key for Meliodas now? We see his small form that briefly held onto the Commandments. And he should be comparable to the 50% Demon King in that state. Or at the absolute least superior to Ban.

Also we should remove the adult form from his profile since that's how he looks when the demon King is possessing him. This is how he really looks when he's in control.
23727AD2-C520-4F3F-9BA0-CB18C5F799DC

Another thing. I'm leaning strongly towards Meliodas' original power negating durability since he did destroy the DK's arm while in a spirit form of sorts. But I can't be certain

Also according to somebody on mangahelpers the title of the next chapter is Epilogue 1. So it seems NNT might actually be ending earlier than we thought.

Well...... ****. I really hope that's some sort of April Fools joke.

There's still something up with Hawk and what was that thing at the end of the chapter?

Welp I just checked with google translate and yeah ýùÉÝòäÙí£ÛÀ© 1 means Epilogue 1.

They glossed over Meliodas' original power completely. I wonder if he also had love back then.

The fragmentation feat doesn't seem to be worth it. Even assuming he pulverized a 10 x 10 x 10 kilometer square (which is a gigantic high-ball [I'm talking thousands of times higher]), the feat only reaches 50 gigatons, which isn't much higher than the destruction of Danafor.

ByAsura said:
They glossed over Meliodas' original power completely. I wonder if he also had love back then.
The fragmentation feat doesn't seem to be worth it. Even assuming he pulverized a 10 x 10 x 10 kilometer square (which is a gigantic high-ball [I'm talking hundreds to thousands of times higher]), the feat only reaches 50 gigatons, which isn't much higher than his feat at Danafor.
Yeah you're probably right. Even if it happened over hundreds of kilometers somehow. It probably wouldn't go past Low 6-B.

I think I said earlier that it's probably only worth it if we get an anime scene showing an Earthquake. Then I think it might yield a good result.

How the mighty have fallen, ever since Chandler and Cusack were introduced, the series was on a downward spiral, Asspulls, Stomps, no even fights, not a single meaningful death, no suspense for the characters, and many more issues make the last quarter of the series weak, maybe one day, I'll look back at the series ending with joy, but for now, I feel nothing but disappointment

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
How the mighty have fallen, ever since Chandler and Cusack were introduced, the series was on a downward spiral, Asspulls, Stomps, no even fights, not a single meaningful death, no suspense for the characters, and many more issues make the last quarter of the series weak, maybe one day, I'll look back at the series ending with joy, but for now, I feel nothing but disappointment
For me personally the story started going downfall after Arthur's supposed death

I think it is over judging by the next chapters title. We don't know for sure though.

I'm very much hoping we at least get a very good fght with the Supreme Diety and Demon King working together.

um so i was right before, i told you guys the houses etc DK bombs hit wasnt in camelot , that whole area is gone since the caustic storm

Peter1129 said:
Also we should remove the adult form from his profile since that's how he looks when the demon King is possessing him. This is how he really looks when he's in control.
23727AD2-C520-4F3F-9BA0-CB18C5F799DC
Has someone taken this to the render request thread yet?

also merlin has a spell called curse discovery which tells her what curse power someone has or is under thats kool asf

also anyone has Q/A?

Im just dissapointed that this shit in ending without explaining Meliodas's Original Magic. All that hype for nothing.

He could be saving it for Arthur's spin off, but seems unlikely.

1- meliodas power 2- what happens to the world if meliodas stays longer than 24 hr 3-cusack/chandler/OD indura 4-SD completely unknown for a GOD

Zezu1995 said:
2- what happens to the world if meliodas stays longer than 24 hr
Meliodas just dissapear of something like that if you talk about the scan you posted above (but i don't think it's gonna happen)

Well, the Conclusion of NNT is...Mediocre

Maybe Mel's original magic is what we saw in this chapter. In chapter 302 the DK said that Mel couldn't last one day in the world now that he awoke his "innate demon lord power".

I think this whole portion of the arc could've turned out better if 5-C Mel was released earlier. Maybe he starts absorbing the other 5 Commandments because it became easier and stable. He would've had more than anyone in history at that point, barring 100% Demon King, so I think it's fair to say something along those lines without a contradiction.

Might be a troll title.. They literally still havent revealed meliodas original magic or MERLIN BACKSTORY

Back