• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 15

Peter1129 said:
@Maxnumb We've been over this Darkness isn't magic. Meliodas simply overpowered Zeldris w/ God who is comparable to Vessel Ludoshel with sheer power and not magic.
We've been over this official translations says darkness being used as offense is magic. Estarossa and galland says otherwise. So its your burden of proof.

In the official Japanese scan and in the anime Galand said power of darkness not magic. The thing with Estarossa is inconsistent with other portrayals of Darkness.

Peter1129 said:
In the official Japanese scan Galand said power of darkness not magic. The thing with Estarossa is inconsistent with other portrayals of Darkness.
Which u havent shown the scan of. You're going by the anime not the manga. If anything when meliodas used his darkness towards galland thag can already classified as magical attack anyways not physical.

So please either show a scan of that or just concede cuz I'm tired of debunking people with knowledge here.

Right its inconsistent right?? So can u provide evidence why its inconsistent. So are u saying demons cannot use magic without resorting into their innate magic powers?? if so this would be a strong claim and need to proof of scans.

I literally posted it in the last thread. You said I'm not a translator so you won't trust my words. But now that IMade who can read Japanese is here you can ask him what Galand said.

i wouldnt be surprised if peter was telling the truth the japan scans change alot of things... this is why ARK is sol being light particles with other proof

Maxnumb231 said:
So please either show a scan of that or just concede cuz I'm tired of debunking people with knowledge here.
Also I should be the one saying this to you almost everybody here is tired of debunking you. That's pretty much why everybody has been trying to ignore you in the first place.

their in the middle of camelot.... before they entered the dark orb they were in the middle thats another place we should use a real life map right now there in england , it would be brisol or w.e and why cant i post pictures damn it

keeps giving me permission error and i was literally coming to ask someone to calc what mael did cuz thats not camelot theres a whole different city from far away

It doesn't really seem to be calcable anyway. There's nothing to scale to.

Edit: Since shockwaves hit them from Camelot castle, I can use distance.

Edit 2: Using the distance from here/radius of the blast only got an unimpressive 3 kilotons (Small Town level) with Nuke Calculator, albiet it was low-balled. Using a slightly higher result (3 storeys for the building) gets a result of 10 kilotons (Town level). Both of these don't even divide the results by 2.

Look zeldris with ON > Chandler and cusack imagine this in number zeldris : 10

Chandler: 7 and cusack 6

Zeldris with on and 2dn demon mark at least double his power so at least 20

Original demon : chandler + cusask : 13

I feel like, at this point they know what the Sinner's power is. So Ludoshel or someone should distract Zeldris and then Mael should hit with a full power sunbeam so he dies instantly. Seems like the Sinner doesn't have a normal demon's regen either.

If Mael bypassed God that means Mael somewhat scales in his weakest form above a lot of people. Wouldn't this mean that Sunshine was literally like majority of the Goddess power??

Nvm I read it as well as the fact that it's more proof that Mael post noon>>THE one Escanor cause Mael literally melted Zels sword with ease while Escanor couldn't in one of his strongest forms. This also isn't PIS cause shunshin is constantly shown to melt objects and metal but in this chapter it's being implied how much stronger Mael is with sunshine compared to Escanor

I think for now it's more like if Mael had better control and knew the tricks of sunshine grace that Escanor was unaware of. We saw The One almost killing Zeldris with a finger before Chandler intervened, but Mael managed to swap Zeldris with the two around the same level. So I still think that Escanor (The One) > Mael now. But this also shows us that Mael The One (??) > Escanor The One

ok two things to understand about this chapter

1- ON was stopped due to contentration breaking via zeldris noticing his sword melting

2- DK magic once again cant stop physical attacks and physical enchanted magic abilities . for EX , heat armor,hellblaze enchanted punch , etc etc , but pure magical attacks wont work thats what i get from DK so far am i correct?

AstralKing7 said:
Nvm I read it as well as the fact that it's more proof that Mael post noon>>THE one Escanor cause Mael literally melted Zels sword with ease while Escanor couldn't in one of his strongest forms. This also isn't PIS cause shunshin is constantly shown to melt objects and metal but in this chapter it's being implied how much stronger Mael is with sunshine compared to Escanor
I agree with this. Escanor's The One also emits massive amounts of heat, and Zeldris' sword was totally fine. Mael melted it with laughable ease.

The Sinner will come back the next chapter and stronger because of Crisis. But that Greatest Sun was cool, its nice to see Sunshine Mael.

Back