• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 15

Well since it seems like there are still some oppositions should I make a thread about which end of the calc should be accepted?

You guys can give your reasons there. I'm not gonna join in since I don't know much about calcs.

@Versus

You're the one arguing for higher ratings, so you need to bring evidence that the clouds split all the way to where King was, there is no proof they did, so we should Low-ball to be safe, all we know is that he split the clouds to the horizon which is what he did

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Versus
You're the one arguing for higher ratings, so you need to bring evidence that the clouds split all the way to where King was, there is no proof they did, so we should Low-ball to be safe, all we know is that he split the clouds to the horizon which is what he did
If you use some ridiculous arbitary "low ball" then the entire calc becomes meaningless as it would be lucky to surpass 7-C. This is how most storm and cloud split calcs operate.

I feel like if the result of the accepted method was Low 6-B, you wouldn't have an issue with it. Am I right?

Actually Mitch had an issue with the high ends distance after somebody brought up if Mael dispersed all the clouds rather than just the ones around Camelot in the comment section of the calc.

Also it seems like Therefir confused the clouds forming with the clouds dispersing so his evaluation might change.

Whether a calc becomes meaningless or not is nothing to me, it's all about getting the right results for what actually happened, we have no proof that the clouds split to where King originally was, so we shouldn't use that as a benchmark for the distance, and the arbitrary Low-ball isn't out of nowhere, we know he split the clouds to the horizon at an elevated distance, so we know that for sure, so we should use that for distance, not some random assumed distance so that we can have higher results

Well forget about altering the calc via horizon calculation. That would be pointless, and I can guarantee you that you aren't gonna be getting any result over 7-A if you're lucky.

U can use the panel from where the light was on everyone and from where Mael was shown coming from out of the clouds

reading again the chapter I see that we can consider the distance of the clouds that Sinner created as Mael's dispersion area, since as seen in the image from my previous post mael dispersed the clouds to the horizon, but as we see in these images the clouds of Sinner arrive to the horizon, this means that Mael's AoE was larger than Sinner's.

https://img3.mangashow.me/upload/0156fecea0c0337f23638053c28995c0.jpg

https://img3.mangashow.me/upload/e31fd68fbc7c50dd49ef4f4fb4d630bc.jpg

https://img3.mangashow.me/upload/b0587918b93621943cce0d6a5ad93adf.jpg

ok so whats sinners tier with clouds and whats maels? i was at work so missed a bit. (Read some) with the map scans i gave u guys and everything , what was accepted, or is it still being worked on?

Welp at least the gods can probably be 6-B at their full power due to the new scaling chain.

Inb4 a new 6-B feat comes next chapter. But yeah that's probably not gonna happen. At most we'd probably see 10C Meliodas do something crazy that only scales to the God Tiers.

Well, we have confirmation now that Archangels are fundamentally weaker when possessing human bodies compared to their original bodies, going the Q/A section of chapter 298.

Damage3245 said:
Well, we have confirmation now that Archangels are fundamentally weaker when possessing human bodies compared to their original bodies, going the Q/A section of chapter 298.
Is there spoilers?

Huh, so no wonder Tarmiel and Sariel were able to restrain Fallen Angel Mael when working together. I don't know why there ever was any doubt that they'd be stronger in their true bodies.

someone said the spoilers might not be 100% so we gotta wait on scans but why does nabaka always do the need for weapons for skills (which is ok) but then had estarossa use full counter with darkness cant mel/zeldris do the same?

not sure but its their in a city right now so its obv another one far away . hmm... we would possibly need to view other capters to find out

no issue zeldris just needs to make a sword of darkness then repeat but i feel its pointless seeing how escanor ONE stopped it, so im sure mael would do the same

Mael coated his body with high-heat which in turn melted Zeldris' sword when Mael got within the range of his sword. This sudden action of Mael subsequently broke Zeldris' concentration, thus deactivating Ominous Nebula, an ability that needs Zeldris to be very focused and concentrated.

Zeldris should get a new sword, enchant it with darkness so it doesn't melt upon contact with Mael sun-coated body.

Back