• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 15

HyperZero95 said:
Yes when he tried to save him from the cruel sun.
Given that he has a magic-nulling power that could have nope'd Cruel Sun, the fact that he didnt intercept the attack tells you that Zeldris didnt actually want to protect Estarossa.

um.. i think he has to be hit with it, cuz with sinner he went infront of him wwhile estrossa was already being pushed back with it.. so he possibly limit the damage

Zezu1995 said:
um.. i think he has to be hit with it, cuz with sinner he went infront of him wwhile estrossa was already being pushed back with it.. so he possibly limit the damage
I meant as in Zeldris deliberately entering Cruel Sun in order to dissipate it or weaken it.

The esplosive power of the grace did not just cover the surface of his body but it was also coursing within him as well. Because of this ON and God can't stop his attacks.

i already explained it... mael is using it physically... and mael also agreed magic attacks wont work . hes just doing what escanor did using the grace for raw power. other than magical attacks. god im explaining this badly..

ON got pass due to his consentration being off due to his sword melting so thats one, GOD got pass due to him using physical combat... hes not using magic vs GOD

no he dont.. omg its like yall aint even listen he needs consentration it got interupted due to him noticing his sword melting but hey i could be wrong even tho he can just use darkness as a weapon for it,,

as for GOD... heres a better explaination So i finally understand zeldris GOD fully with all the info we have now ( ill post scams)- if you have corrections leme know.
1-It can completely seal magic (used once vs dolar)

2-It can null even the strongest magics (obv NLF)
3- Mael got pass GOD not cuz hes using his grace as an enchantment as i thought but cuz of the simple fact that hes just not using magic so theres nothing to null (could be seen as an enchantment due to his grace burning around him but thats a passive not something he can turn off)
4-Long story short any magical abilities that face zeldris will be Null

yes its God, dolar/diane agreed it was the DK magic zeldris is just using it in another way. i got scans but once again cant post them idk why keeps saying permission error

ya renaming works but thats mad work ... anyways um... why does DK not have God and the abilities for commandments when materialized? he should get everything since these are his skills, also monspeet commandment removes your ability to speak if broken, was in a book

btw did we ever talk about what happened to merlin and zeldris curse thing? he fired a hellblaze at her , cursing her but she wasnt even near him how did his attack get to her

UVersusJunkie54 said:
There are plenty of people who care about their parents, but don't really look up to them. I don't think this is terribly far fetched
Yeah but those people dont make a plan to kill their parents like zeldris did to estarrosa

Is someone willing to calc Mael's feat of dispersing the clouds of the True Night? Because it seems pretty impressive in every possible way. We can't see clouds in the horizon while the sky is clear and it happened in a short timeframe.

Already tried. Sadly right now there isn't enough evidence to prove that Mael dispersed all the clouds summoned by The Original Demon so the calc made by Causality couldn't be used. Junkie tried to recalc it with the horizon stuff and something else and got some good results but than he heard the news about the cloud revision stuff and the calc results got lowered even further and became useless.

What did the results were? I see no problem with using KE while the feat is quite clear and straightforward.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Causality/Mael's_Come_Back_-_Nanatsu_No_Taizai

This is Junkie's calc before he deleted it in the comment section after realizing the cloud revision stuff.

Cumulus clouds tpyically form at 2000 meters. Giving us a horizon distance of 160 kilometers Low-end Cumulus thickness. 600 meters. High-End 2000 meters.

Volume of a Cylinder is pi*radius^2*length

Low-End: 48254 km/3 =pi*160^2*0.6. or 4.8254e+13 m/3

High-End: 160849 km/3 = pi*160^2*2. or 1.60849e+14 m/3

Since this is both the clouds and air being moved, we use the 1.003 kg/m3 figure.

Low-End mass: 4.8398762e13 kilograms

High-End mass:1.61331547e14 Kilograms.

Now for KE. Since this is a combat situation, and Mael did a small chant before fully parting the clouds, I think 10 seconds is a good end to use.

So the clouds would've been moving at 16000 m/s.

Lw-End: 6.195041536e21 Joules or 1.48 teratons Small Country level

High-End 2.0650438016e22 Joules or 4.93 teratons. Small Country level+

It's likely similar to Meliodas w full counter. Zeldris could probably use a spoon if he needed to

deadly spoon, spoonulous nebula

Peter1129 said:
I literally posted it in the last thread. You said I'm not a translator so you won't trust my words. But now that IMade who can read Japanese is here you can ask him what Galand said.
right and he used the term "darkness power", how does that disprove its not magical attack? what is magical attack in the first place?

in the fight did meliodas any physical object to fire it??? darkness is not a physical substance to be called "physical attack" and not only that you're not articulating your point properly and now you're going in the route of "Well so he said power rather than magic so therefore its not magical attack". We see magical attacks often to be COATED by magic OR launching an attack that is NOT specifically physical object (i.e purgatory flame bird, cruel sun, greatest sun, omega hellblaze, hellblaze, Sunflower).

other than that, it supports estarossa's comments due to the fact he relied darkness to gauge HIS MAGIC and escanor's which he's making a comparison between cruel sun and his darkness shrouding it.

not only that you're doubting zeldris own statements and knowledge despite being over 200 years old and knowing most of the demon clan stuf like chrono time spell whch both him and sinner knew about it. Even though he said "Even with DKs magic i can't move my body an inch" yet another line supports where he said "Just like father said, meliodas really is..."

so what doubts his statements that darkness that he was being hit by which casued the darkness to have gravity manip, are we seriously saying he isn't known for t hat knowledge?

if you doubt it then that your burden of proof, and i had shown plenty of proof.

Back