• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 15

I can't get hyped over Zeldris. At first he was one of my favorites if not most. But he was always taking Ls. He finally does good but it's not even his own power so I literally don't care. Oh look now he catching Ls still. Zeldris is an L

ZeLdris. I liked him in the Ten Commandments arc, but he quickly became a talkative sidekick after the existence of Assault Mode Meliodas, albeit, he did use ON.

I loved Zeldris back then. Now it's exactly as you said It. I lost hype when he got owned by meliodas depsite using the demon kings power. It's like all he do is lose, and is a sidekick like you said. Then there's the whole "I never once considered Estarossa as a brother." You sure risked your life to save him. Hmmmmmm. Hmmmm. Just trying to make him look cool.

Let's see, Zeldris was owned by Escanor's one attack (though he did survive). He tried to attack Assault Mode, but was squashed (something that didn't even happen to Estarossa), and then struck a second time, but was blitzed (this counts as two). He was impaled by The One (albeit after an intense battle) with a single finger, and oneshot by Ludoshel (this counts as two).

There's some other stuff, like emotional defeats or Ludoshel's blast, but he wasn't owned there. I also think it should be noted that he has more wins (especially curbstomps) than losses.

@Anyone

I feel Zeldris is too inconsistent in this arc/fight to be declared stronger than The Original Demon.

It felt to me the masters we're better even before that. Not at first. But after they randomly got stronger and Merlin was like "because they are without equal and stronger than any other." And proceed to make a joke out of reuduciel.

Hmmmm.

Are we forgetting that Zeldris was beating the hell out of everyone with Ominious Nebula for awhile? And Escanor had to literally be at the perfect time to fight him, and even then he still struggled to beat Zeldris. And then Zeldris is going up against literally the strongest Archangel with his Grace. Oh, and he was also fighting King who'd just smacked the hell outta Mael with 4 Commandments. Even if he was somewhat handicapped at that time, that's no small feat.

Zeldris may technically have more L's than W's. But his feats are more impressive than Escanor's who only took one L against The Sinner.

If you guys base your value of a character on how much they win or how powerful they are. That says more about you, not that character.

Thats not The One Escanor, so Mael is Just more powerful than Escanor until 11:59.

12:00 Escanor is more powerful than current Mael.

Versus junkie im only mocking of zeldris i know that he is strong remember that i say he is one of the top tiers but he only has win one fight

How about not get salty when your favorite gets dissed? I frankly don't like characters that get owned a lot. Zeldris has done nothing. And I don't care for convenient nebula. He's pulling ppl, and blowing them back. Yay... totally something I care about, no. Idc about that ability. If it wasn't so convenient or random I would care. The fact he uses not his own power is an L. The fact he loses with the demons kings power all the time is a bigger L.

It matters cause it made it seem like he was so important and a big threat when Ten Commandments were introduced. Sad to see that he gets owned all the time which kills any hype I had.

Remember when we thought Ban was going to come out of Purgatory and immediately get a W? I guess Nakaba is saving him for Meliodas, I can't see any other reason for keeping him out of the story this long.

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
How about not get salty when your favorite gets dissed? I frankly don't like characters that get owned a lot. Zeldris has done nothing. And I don't care for convenient nebula. He's pulling ppl, and blowing them back. Yay... totally something I care about, no. Idc about that ability. If it wasn't so convenient or random I would care. The fact he uses not his own power is an L. The fact he loses with the demons kings power all the time is a bigger L.
It matters cause it made it seem like he was so important and a big threat when Ten Commandments were introduced. Sad to see that he gets owned all the time which kills any hype I had.
You represent literally everything wrong with anime/manga communities.

so does this prove that darkness isnt magic in NNT?
Zeldris defense 2
they used it right out of the seal when they had zero magic power and zeldris states no matter how strong it wont work

Zezu we already know that, demons with 0 of Magic Could use darkness, like The 10c after out of seal

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
"Toxic" boy what? All I did was talk about Zeldris catching losses and you got defensive and judged. Hmmmmmmmmm interesting viewpoint tho
You do realize there tends to me more to a character than their powers and abilities, right? This isn't Dragon Ball.

Besides. Your behavior seems familiar... comparable to some past blocked users.

"You do realize there's tends to me more than a character then their powers and abilities, right? This isn't dragon ball."

I mean, me too. Yumeko Jabami is one of my favs, and?

"Besides. Your behavior seems familiar... comparable to some blocked past users."

You mentioned this to me because...?

GoddessOfWinterr- said:

Glad you made it clear your input is worthless

It sounds to me like all salt and no substance. If anything? Yours is cause all you did was reply in that manner. And I see verses liked the comment, didn't really have anything to say? Hmmm. Interesting. If my input is worthless yours certainly isn't any better. Especially cause you didn't actually say anything.

Yikes.

I never understood how ppl just jump into situations and instantly lose.

The point of the post, is he had nothing else going for his character. So his skills and power was the only thing keeping him alive. He hasn't really done anything good, like ever. All he is, js Mel's sidekick that comes with a convenient power.

My opinion is worthless, nah it's clearly not. So how about hop of my case? Let's not the power of the fanboy cloud your judgment. Plus there are numerous characters I like that can't fight in fiction. The thing is, those characters actually have something about them good or have something going for them.

No, i'm Just making people look silly. If I was salty I would curse. Which I'm not doing. All y'all are doing is letting the power of the fanboy take over. Do you even know what salty is?

But I will admit you are somewhat right on Zeldris being a bit weak character wise. I'm just thinking you'd have this attitude towards everyone else in the manga. Such as calling Ban a shit character because he hasn't come and smacked the Demons yet.

I like Zeldris because I like how even when outnumbered and overpowered he still acts so cool with a smile on his face. He's a step or two above a charcter like... the Sinner who's only defining feature is that he's supposed to be strong. Nothing else.

CAN YOU GUYS STOP MOCKING, INSULTING AND CLUSTERING AROUND WITH THIS DRAMA SHIT!!? MY GOD

Junkie, are you forgot all of our warning in previous threads, huh?

Winter, just stop your attitude there

Veloxt1r0kore said:
CAN YOU GUYS STOP MOCKING, INSULTING AND CLUSTERING AROUND WITH THIS DRAMA SHIT!!? MY GOD
Junkie, are you forgot all of our warning in previous threads, huh?

Winter, just stop your attitude there
Unlike Maxnumb, Winter's comments are clear and not a poorly made paragraph rant where they go "Youre argument is so low. Oh you're ignoring me guess that means I win"

Regardless, i gonna bring this to RVR to avoidng clustering the threads, you can defend yourself there.

But not only you Junkie, i also gonna bring Winter too.

I don't even think I mentioned ban before.

And I'm tired of this manga. The plot direction is very very.. weird. The powerscaling boils down to this

"Oh you thought ____ was the strongest? I was the strongest all along"

"I'm the strongest actually"

"I Been the strongest since the beginning, not them."

Etc. this whole fight has been this in a nutshell.

Why are you talking about my attitude when I ain't start nothin

That is still kinda weird to me he looked really mad when estarrosa gets almost killed and worry when hi wake up

Back