• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 15

Makes you wonder if there are super strong metals in the Underworld. Makes me think of there being non combat demons where being a miner is a high class job in their society.

There's gonna be quite a lot of update now. Everybody that's stronger than True Form Ludoshel are now at least Low 6-B.

4C Mael should also be at least Low 6-B since he's stronger than Elizabeth who is stronger than Indura Derrieri and Indura Monspeet who ate individually stronger than True Form Ludoshel who can stomp The Original Demon before he started using Crisis/Climax.

He actually was. When they first fought he was able to no sell the Original Demon's Hellblaze Omega.

Oh, I didn't see it. Well tbh I'm pretty sure that Mel will come out on chapter 300 so I don't pay much attention to the cocoon anymore lol

Alright Zeldris in scaling is above everyone else except mael based on this fight alone.

Zelris holding his own against mael despite mael deactivating his ON via melting his sword. I don't see a hint where mael bypassed DKs magic at all.

HyperZero95 said:
The spoilers said that Mael made God useless too, not only ON. We should wait for the english versio
FKS intend to make a hyper statement of a summary. It's not reallya translation. Based on the panel what mael did was deactivate ON via melting his sword.

what auto fall said was correct it wasnt due to melting the sword. the sword melting messed up his concentration

Also do you guys think we should downgrade The Original Demon to just Low 6-B? Cause at this point I really don't think he's stronger than Zeldris.

what else needs changing, deri,monspet induras. king scaling to zeldris and meliodas past should scale to mael since he made him flee, did i miss anything?

Zeldris should be even stronger than true form since literally handled a stronger Sinner with a blast.

Zeldris is seems far ahead of 4C mael who COUDLNT do shit to king.

First of all, the Original Demon is no longer justified in having Low 6-B, he is below Zeldris and The One Escanor, so there is no more justification for him being Low 6-B, as for ludo, matching Original Demon doesn't make you Low 6-B anymore, and Elizabeth is that strong as well, and Mael is stronger than them, so none of these characters deserve Low 6-B anymore, because The Original Demon is not as strong as people think, and therefore justifications for them being that strong are gone, unless they match Zeldris's Full Power, then they aren't Low 6-B

Classic Demon. Trying so hard to downplay.

Are we forgetting his dispersed a Darkness shroud that shockwaves from The One couldn't do?

Back