• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage3245 said:
Okay, but what do we have to go on for speed?
Which attacks in the series are supposedly lightspeed and who would this affect?
goddess arc should be LS is what im saying.. we can figure out who to scale later

Thought based magic that spawns on the target, limited resistance negation, and information analysis. Merlin is what you get when people complain about characters having no hax and always fighting with physical strength. A haxxy wizard that's hard to scale physically because all they use is hax.

Don't really have a problem with Merlin soloing the masters, like we already knew how broken she was (Infinity + her magical knowledge + all the blessings from the gods). Still a shame that she didn't really have other opportunities to display her power before, so I understand that for some people it feels like asspull-y stuff.

I must say that I'm a bit dissapointed of what the masters showed us, too much hype for nothing really impressive in the end. But well there's still all that "for whatever reason they sealed their Magic Power" stuff so we will probably see that soon. Nice to see a bit of Clutch boy Zeldris at work but I didn't think it would take that much time for him to regen (the damage was probably too much for him or maybe some Ark/Sunshine/Flash shenanigans)

I look forward to see what Ludo will do now that he knows for Mael (still want him to leave Margaret's body to show us how powerful his Grace is but well Goddess!Margaret is really hot lol).

Yea the last we've seen of Merlin was curb stomping Grayroad, and ******* with Zeldris, even though she knew who he is very, very ****** well.

Merlin destroyed the masters lol and I think Zel is down for good this time. Next chapter Mael reveal.

ludo blitzing zeldris without his amps lol poor thing. and i need manga stream to translate better to see what merlin really did...

Tbh, when I saw the chapter cover, I thought the eyes under the blanket were Cath Palug and he was going to make Arthur come back somehow.

zeldris also destroyed multiple invisible wind/lightning magic in a instand thats a nice senseing and speed feat no?

Sensing yes, speed, not entirely sure. Maybe you can assume the electric is lightning speed and he destroyed it all before it can shoot again? Idk. He might've just attacked everything for no reason.

naw he literally stopped the mels from targeting cusack and chandler, tbh he negated them with his DK ability but he was shown going towards each that has to be some kind of speed feat

also i seen something about meteorites cant go slower than 10k? something like that so wouldnt it apply to chandlers meteorites?

Once again, Merlin Fodderizes the Masters in two Chapters, yet was getting wrecked by Chandler alone in their previous fight, and was begging Escanor to get up to save the group

Such diappointing turn for the story to take, Mael getting wrecked by King, the masters getting wrecked by Merlin

At least Zeldris is still Badass and proves he is better than the masters, by still fighting back after getting f*cked by two of the strongest characters

Zeldris Badass
Zeldris proving that he is still better than than the masters

At least Zeldris's Fight lasted longer and was good

I'm glad that this chapter all Merlin did was use actual hax. This chapter was a pretty good fight, but in the back of my head I have to question why she's sometimes super OP and sometimes she's super weak.

Couldn't she have just used an Infinity-Enhanced Exterminate ray and done serious damage to base Galand? Seriously if that thing is stronger than AM Mel than it probably would have one-shot him. Why did she need to stall for time?

If she could blast a hole through Grayroad without any amps and overpower TFTN Chandler in a beam struggle on short notice, why couldn't she blast a hole through base Galand, who is weaker than both of them? That's not a matter of prep/hax just raw power.

Most/all of what she did in this specific chapter is prep/hax that's true

Mayuri and Urahara are also pretty powerful by themselves. But they are even more op when you give them prep time. Merlin's pretty much the same way. But yeah you're right about the Galand thing that's probably because she forgot about her abilities.

You're not exactly wrong, but her just forgetting how op she is really unsatisfying. Especially considering how smart she is supposed to be.

My problem with her forgetting her abilities is that there's been no stated reason why she should have. It's not like Gowther messed with her or anything.

That's just bad writing on Nakaba's part at this point.

GalaxianAegis said:
My problem with her forgetting her abilities is that there's been no stated reason why she should have. It's not like Gowther messed with her or anything.
That's just bad writing on Nakaba's part at this point.
she has been alive for 3k years bro xd ..

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Once again, Merlin Fodderizes the Masters in two Chapters, yet was getting wrecked by Chandler alone in their previous fight, and was begging Escanor to get up to save the group
Such diappointing turn for the story to take, Mael getting wrecked by King, the masters getting wrecked by Merlin

At least Zeldris is still Badass and proves he is better than the masters, by still fighting back after getting f*cked by two of the strongest characters

Zeldris Badass
Zeldris proving that he is still better than than the masters

At least Zeldris's Fight lasted longer and was good
is this a speed feat?

DragonEmperor23 said:
What about it was prep? In fact, how did she not know what the commandments did, I thought the SD and DK taught her things?
the issue is not that she didnt know... she got turned to stone when later on nabaka stated she got immunity from dark curses like commandments so its a bad writing but we all can just ignore it xd

the issue is not that she didnt know... she got turned to stone when later on nabaka stated she got immunity from dark curses like commandments so its a bad writing but we all can just ignore it xd

NOBODY has shown direct resistance to Commandments (when they happen to be relevant for the plot).

What does the Crunchyroll translation state about Cusack's ability is it soul takeover or mind manipulation because merlin states she strengthened her soul and on others her mind which one is correct can someone post the scans?

PaChi2 said:
NOBODY has shown direct resistance to Commandments (when they happen to be relevant for the plot).

You forgetting the Archangels? The Commandment of Love didn't work against them due to their graces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back