• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zezu1995 said:
tbh merlin has always messed with the PL scale the issue isnt really merlin tho .. its fans thinking shes stronger when she just OUTHAXES her enemies .. that literally it... shes using hax to win. almost everyone shes fought has had a way higher PL than her . shit her abilities aint really do shit to chandler till now and we dont know for sure whats shes doing
As far as we know exterminate ray is not hax in the slightest yet she was able to do use it to damage Grayroad and overwelm Chandler in a beam struggle (albiet the later example she enhanced it with Infinity).

Not to mention she's able to keep with the masters in the speed department even though they are both faster than Galand, who blitzed her.

This is a matter of power not hax.The worst part is as far as we know she hasn't received any power-up since Galand yet the next time she's in battle she's much faster and stronger than before.

plus galand didnt really do much to her other that got her caught by his curse.. he wouldnt have killed her , her teleport would save her or perfect cube

as for grayroad sure, she did injure it but mostly won due to hax... and chanlder ray thing ya she used inf so the attack got waay stronger than his so thats justified

You know what I don't get, why is Flash a grace, like seriously, Sunshine is Fire, Tornado is Wind, and Ocean is Water, but then there's Flash, which is Speed, Ludoshel should have an earth power, it makes literally no sense

I think Elizabeth would have been the 5th archangel cause like you guys are saying it doesn't make any sense with Ludo being Flash

been saying this forever... liz has a grace i doubt shes just using her light/holy magic to kill things

gonna agree with aubin and say earth , or thunder.. tho flash should have thunder its not even an element just speed xd

Their stated power levels were during the day. And it's said that Demons get more powerfull at night. So it makes sense for them to start overpowering 201k Ludoshel

We don't know the exact multiplier, but considering the True Night multiplier as well as the fact that Ludoshel is apparently reaching the limits of his host might both be contributing to them gaining an advantage here.

That it was i think that apart from Chandler and Cusack get stronger at night ludo is gettin weaker cause reaching the limits of his human body

time out...if meliodas got out right and did some crazy shit, would ludo scale due to him getting past his darkness prison?

merlin out here outhaxing ppl lol , didnt think she would have a type of mental manipulation .. or is this a resistance?

question, anyone got a debunk for this? im looking for japan scan to see if i can fullproof it but cant find a site for it

Stated light Acts like light Has properties of light (reflects) And stated photons
NNT LS 2
NNT LS

fodders were reacting to it.

Also this might be a bit harsh, but lasers don't make sound when reflecting off surfaces. So "zang" or "ting" or w.e.

The beam does have some properties that are similar to lasers, like transferring heat.

I'm not saying the laser is making sound, I'm saying it shouldn't sound like a bullet deflecting off metal.

But the main problem are fodders reacting to it.

Okay, but what do we have to go on for speed?

Which attacks in the series are supposedly lightspeed and who would this affect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back