• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxnumb231 said:
ZERO7772 said:
@Maxnumb231

-You beating around the push and throwing shit like "Samurai throwing their Katana" doesn't change the fact of what happened. You claim that Zel is perfect at reading his opponent power but you keep denying that he failed to gauge out Escanor power in comparison to his OG magic. I can flip your argument on its head and use Zel' comment on "Mel getting what he deserved" for letting his guard down in the MS version and then I will say even Mel from ch 246 will lose against The One if he let his guard down BECAUSE Zel said so.

>The fact that this chapter literally debunks you, will make my typing time make it easier so please rethink what you're saying

Said the guy who keeps pulling headcanon and BS justification the holes in his argument and make himself look good while accusing other of putting headcanons.

-Except the chapter narrator clearly says that both ON and DK magic was shut down thx to Escanor. I would argue that Esanor's attack also had magical power in it since his body is leaking magical power in the One form. Literally, your whole argument center around "Oh Mel overpowered Zel's magic HE MUST BE WAY STRONGER THAN ESCANOR!"

Escanor's attack has a magical power in it or he won't cutting Mel from 1-2 meter distance if his attack was 100% physical.

-You are gonna pull "Nakama power up" now just to make Mel look good? Say what you want it doesn't change the fact the Sungod crushed much stronger version of Zel compare to Mel. Don't even talk about feat, what Escanor did here is much more impressive.
Did meliodas toy around with zeldris?? No? But did he effortlessly beat him along with borrowed magic? Definitely. So the fact that thisdoes notchange my stance does not change or has been addressed the feat that meliodas showed is far superior than escanors. Nullification>>pseudo barrier. Are you kidding me?? The fact that u relied on translation that was out early before MS and justified that Escanor broke through both of his magic is plain fallacious. Escanor was using physical attacksthe whole time. The fact that this picture and translation clearly makessense than your headcanon and this chapter clearly shows the inconsistencies in your argument clearly debunks that. So please dont ever assume escanor used magical attacks to penetrate his borrowed magic.
Screenshot 20181114-094813 Chrome
That is like say that king piccolo is stronger than Jiren because he stomps kid goku and jiren couldn't beat masterd ul goku

Gelan06 said:
That is like say that king piccolo is stronger than Jiren because he stomps kid goku and jiren couldn't beat masterd ul goku
Code:
You do realize that youre making false equivalency right? The fact zeldris is FARRRR below meliodas in chapter 246 and capable of bypassing his borrowed magic without any effort clearly says on your face. Lol
Escanor struggled with his holy sword tp penetrate ON which creates pseduo barrier based on high speed rotation pales comparison.

So youre making an analogy of scaling for characters that are out of place in the chronological order kek. Even though youre applying an outlier, PIS on my scaling which has none of those flaws

Max isn't talking in alien tongue; how come some of you struggle to understand his point?

Escanor NEVER challenged Zeldris' Ruler. Zeldris' Ruler is limited to only MAGIC defense only. What Escanor challenged was Ominous Nebula with PHYSICAL power.

What affected Zeldris' Ruler was the fact that he was knocked out for .8 secs.

Poll

Authorofall said:
Max isn't talking in alien tongue; how come some of you struggle to understand his point?
Escanor NEVER challenged Zeldris' Ruler. Zeldris' Ruler is limited to only MAGIC defense only. What Escanor challenged was Ominous Nebula with PHYSICAL power.

What affected Zeldris' Ruler was the fact that he was knocked out for .8 secs.

Poll
im gonna agree witht his... zeldris ruler went MIA when hes knocked out i pointed this out already but ya know ppl ignore me xd

anyways now that zeldris might need to heal for a bit... im happy we can finally see what these old **** masters can do hopefully before they use indura

I dont know why people are so sure of they will use indura but seem im the past how the things are never what i expected i dont going to enter in disussion

Gelan06 said:
I know that what we are try to say is that escanor stomps a stronger version of zeldris than meliodas
Which version of meliodas?? I can agree when meliodas fought escanor but when meliodas fought zeldris when he awoke from his coma?? 100% NOT FACTUAL. I alreafy establish meliodas when he got stronger got an exponential amp.

Gelan06 said:
I dont know why people are so sure of they will use indura but seem im the past how the things are never what i expected i dont going to enter in disussio
the masters will DIE FOR SURE.. and their induras was forshadowed to be used ... this is how i see it.. ludo ***** on the masters badly with his flash and their force to use indura and shit back and then team ludo is saved by mael escanor will die and mael gets his grace back

I really hope Mael ends up possessing Escanor like his brother possessed Margaret. Losing his powers is one thing, but killing Escanor? Please don't Nakaba!.

So I did bomb the calc it would seem. I wasn't aware the 30k depth statement was for a different kingdom... I'm an idiot.

I'm just gonna let it be and see what the calc group does with it.

Also, since when was there a hole in Edinburgh? Did I miss something in the series?

the current calc is fine anyways no need for another right now. tbh i 4got who said it but unless its super clear what tier things are we should wait till the manga is done .. i say we got about 30 more chapters left

the problem with the current calc is that it uses vaporization. When there is not enough evidence to say the entire volume was vaporized. So the current result could be massively inflated (vaporization is more than 100 times energetic than pulverization).

Bobybobster said:
the problem with the current calc is that it uses vaporization. When there is not enough evidence to say the entire volume was vaporized. So the current result could be massively inflated (vaporization is more than 100 times energetic than pulverization).
Let's try subatomic destruction for the lolz. Maybe it'd become tier 5.

GalaxianAegis said:
Had everyone even seen all the evidence that was used for the vaporization reasoning before?
The only "Evidence" was a dubious scan showing hell blaze. When it was very clearly a column of darkness. Darkness is not heat based, so it makes far more sense for it to pulverize stuff.

nothing needs to be redone, the parameters of the calc is fine. Just the final step of using vaporization instead of pulverization is contested.

what happen with the ocean again? i know we cant use the sky but cant we use a real ocean? the smallest one or some shit.. since things in NNT are normally real life counter parts

Using a random real ocean for the calc is baseless and inflates the results of the feat, regardless I believe that that feat itself isn't really that good and makes too many assumptions for the ocean itself, including depth and size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back