• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Once again, we don't know if Mel got so much stronger than when he fought the One, we're just assuming to make these Dumb Power Levels make sense, but if Escanor starts damaging Zeldris, Cusack, or Chandler in the coming fights, we know for sure PL's are BS, because One minute before he became the One he had a power level of 114,000, and even then, these power levels are stupid
YOU don't know if he got much stronger yet you just think zel couldn't combat a 142k being, yet he's fending well against a 200k archangel? And has YET to use his father's magic? Mel was stronger period :)

before i got to work aubin .. before this whoe escanor damaging bs crap pops up.. at 112k he was damaging meliodas but still coulding beat him till the one soo ya just pointing that out

114k Escanor wasn't able to damage 142k Meliodas when he first transformed. He only managed to hurt him as time went on and his power became over 114k.

It's not that hard to look over PLs. If anything Chandler and Cusack are toying around until ludo helped out. Other than its factual that 6 of them excluding Merlin is above AM meliodas at the when he fought escanor.

I know I'm late to the party but didn't Ban get stronger during his time in Purgatory cause what his body adapted?

Lol

He obviously got stronger.

They fought the DK for 60 years. Of course that can justify any kind of power up. I could get behind Ban being anywhere power-wise.

AstralKing7 said:
No he just got resistances and he can use his power in new ways against people who can reverse status effects
Tf, there was this monster he was fighting which he couldn't react to or sense then after a time skip he catches the monster casually, indicating he has improved in power. Ban in purgatory fighting monsters for centuries. He fought purgatory-influenced Dragon Meliodas for years upon years.

It's a no brainer he got a huge amp in power.

How can we scale him? He does have improved hax which can harm DK but he didn't really do anything physically and DK was casual the whole fight. We just need to wait for his feats in the war.

Well we wouldn't know where to scale him. I mean if ya look above some even said that he indeed gotten stronger but yeah u know the situation

btw should have a key for zeldris 2nd mark?

and possibly a 3rd for w.e hes about to do in thee next chapter

We can't scale ban to just anything lol. DK was completely stumping them in every way possible. Ban fighting for 60 years means nothing cause he is immortal so he could have kept dying over and over which is most likely the case

Any speculation on what Ban could possibly be at? If he's not at the very least 80K+ in base, then Nakaba has failed us.

Also, getting stronger/getting new abilities due to fighting for hundreds or even thousands of years is not really reactive evolution. Unless he was fighting someone in Purgatory, but in that case he'd literally outlast his opponent in many cases.

ban dont need to have high PL tho, he can literally steal it.. but i think the limit of how much power he takes should be removed that would be a good buff for him

Ban was originally able to go to like 21K with Hunter Fest. That's an increase of 6.5x. So even if Ban were 60K, he'd be able to reach 391,304K

Ban was originally only able to go to around 16k with Hunter Fest not 21k.

Ban's total power lvl (3220) + over half of Galand's strength lvl (24000 / 2 = over 12000) + Melascula's strength lvl (500) + Jericho's strength lvl (130) + Elaine's strength lvl (20) = over 15850 and now add a bit more power lvl from fodder humans that he absorbed within the vicinity and you'll roughly get around 16k for Hunter Fest Ban.

We don't know if it scales like that either. It could be that he can steal more, it could also mean he can steal less. Could be that's completely unrelated to his PL as well.

Zezu1995 said:
um should ban get reactive evolution?
Bans reactive evolution for toxin immunity took hundreds of years and for healing 60. He definitely has reactive evolution but it means nothing in a fight.

Okay, so since galand's full powerlevel without critical over is 27k according to the second guidebook, and since ludo is 201k, (even if you ignore power levels, still a huge ******* gap in power) and galand took beams from ludo even if he was casual

Actually nevermind i'm too damn drowzy to think anymore

i guess he took them but he got dropped easy lol and galand was also in critical over when he got hit.. speaking of ludo didnt he also hit zeldris with a ark blast which zeldris also tanked? not sure if he used the DK power or not.. also the DK power is more than just the magic ability GOD it seems it can buff him we just dont know by how much

Zezu1995 said:
i guess he took them but he got dropped easy lol and galand was also in critical over when he got hit.. speaking of ludo didnt he also hit zeldris with a ark blast which zeldris also tanked? not sure if he used the DK power or not.. also the DK power is more than just the magic ability GOD it seems it can buff him we just dont know by how much
Yeah zeldris tanked gold shining with the demon king's power, Ludo said so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back