• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Hawk Mama is just all speculation at his point. We now know that Hawk Mama is the Mother of Chaos a neutral god like being that both the demon and goddess clan don't want to mess with. And she accidentally sealed Indura Baruja who is wayyyyy above 200k in the movie. And it wouldn't really make any sense for her to be weaker than Wild who is one of her many children unless Wild got way stronger from staying that long in Purgatory.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
It still doesn't make sense

Melascula said Zeldris with God was weaker than the 142,000 Assault Meliodas

She also said he regained his power form his prime

Merlin also said Meliodas reclaimed his power from before

Using the excuse, Oh... he got way stronger after his little Nap is ridiculous, just one small detail that is a weak argument

Wait... Cusack the biggest Zeldris Fanboy even said Estarossa might surpass Zeldris in power

This scaling statements and power levels are contradicting eachother
Meliodas getting stronger during his nap isn't weak if it was directly stated by merlin

aubin you do know its onbv that 142k isnt his full prime power right? it wouldnt make sense with all the statements and backstory of him beating mel... like i said before zeldris using DK power got pinned down but tanked ludos attack who is 200k with the dk power which means that his power was still growing

I need a refresher, did Merlin get any power-up between the beginning of the Commandments Arc and now?

Also, shouldn't Cusack's and Chandler's second keys be updated to At least Country level likely higher now that we have their power levels?

At this point I think we're just waiting for the end of the manga so we could update everything at once. Just in case there's another retcon that might mess up the scaling.

So, after Zeldris easily wins the fight, what do we believe wil be the final fight of the series

6 sins vs 5C Meliodas

Elizabeth vs Meliodas

Good Meliodas vs Bad Meliodas

4G Escanor vs 5C Meliodas

7 Sins vs Full Demon King

Everyone vs Demon King and Supreme Deity

Others?

Series is apparently coming to a close soon, so I kinda want to hear others opinions

Peter1129 said:
I think he might've been referring to Base Zeldris. Although he could've overestimated him because of the memory thing OG Gowther did where he made it seem like Estarossa killed Sunshine Mael who is stronger than Ludoshel.
Honestly Cusack talking about Base Zeldris wouldn't make that much sense considering he never seems to fight in base so it would be a pointless comparison. The latter makes more sense.

How did the Demon Clan ever dream of defeating the Archangels since this stupid retcon? Tarmiel and Sariel maybe, but Ludoshel is way too strong.

Well they do have Zeldris who might be stronger than Ludoshel. And Prime Meliodas supposedly rivals Sunshine Mael. Chandler and Cusack will just destroy Sariel and Tarmiel. Although the better question would be did they really think the Ten Commandments were enough to beat the Four Archangels if they didn't have Meliodas or Zeldris?

I mean, Zeldris is probably gonna match or exceed Ludociel in the coming chapter and we can assume Prime Meliodas is stronger than both of them.

edit: @Peter We've already established that the commandments are at least strong enough to potentially beat Sariel or Tarmiel if 2 or 3 of them work together. Otherwise Ludociel would have to be a massive idiot for thinking he might have to interfere in he flashback.

Peter1129 said:
Well they do have Zeldris who might be stronger than Ludoshel. And Prime Meliodas supposedly rivals Sunshine Mael. Chandler and Cusack will just destroy Sariel and Tarmiel. Although the better question would be did they really think the Ten Commandments were enough to beat the Four Archangels if they didn't have Meliodas or Zeldris?
We've already established that the commandments are at least strong enough to potentially beat Sariel or Tarmiel if 2 or 3 of them work together. Otherwise Ludociel would have to be a massive idiot for thinking he might have to interfere in he flashback.

Aren't the ten commandments stronger than 50k? Because the last time we got their power levels, it was in the second handbook where they were right out that seal that still traps the demon king and chandler was still weakened directly out of that seal too (plus the 4 AA's pls were waaayy too big a gap to even hold back and not get obliterated)

Not all Commandments are stronger than 50k. The power levels from the guidebook were for the Ten Commandments before they were weakened. Base Galand's complete power lvl is 27k compared to the 26k of his weakened state. Chandler was indeed still weakened from getting out of the seal when he went to face the Sins.

ya i already stated that chandler cusack vs 7 sins/ drole glox was fair seeing their magic powers was still low so atm their at full power but before its obv they wasnt

Also it should be noted that (whether or not you pay attention to power levels anymore or not doesn't matter much rn) meliodas DEFINITELY grew a significant amount in power inbetween his fight with escanor and his encounter with zeldris at camelot

Also yes meliodas after his fight with escanor scales above ludo and Zeldris' borrowed power since he dominated him back when meliodas pinned him down despite having the magic on.

Before this chapter, the power levels were all at the very least somewhat consistent. Is it possible that these stated power levels could be outliers?

The power lvls are still consistent. The main problem is Nakaba changing Post-Revival Meliodas being Prime Meliodas and Ludoshel having a power lvl of 201k which caused most relevant characters power lvl to change in some way.

>The power lvls are still consistent.

Not really....

Maybe it still works to suggest who is stronger than who but the performance of each character and trying to scale them based on PLs has fallen horribly. Don't even think of using PL for scaling and revision anymore.

if anything PL should play a tiny part but not as big i think the main issue is the fact that zeldris base is 60k.. and he isnt using his 2nd mark atm but said hes gonna be using his true power along with the DK power... and i say again the same power that got pinned down by meliodas which obv means he grew stronger... cuz the same power literally tanked ludos attack idk why people cant see this. but sure ill agree PL does get a bit "WTF" sometimes but lets see how it plays out

Cusack "who is huge Zeldris fanboy" compared Estarossa to him and Estarossa even resisted Mel's darkness better than Zeldris only for Zel to take on 200K Ludo so casually in his base, the Same ludo who Early morning Escanor was competing against easily as well

Even if you want to say Mel power up to 245,000 by taking a f*cking nap shit still doesn't make sense.

Better to just ignore power levels and go by characters feats

Power levels aside. It's really had for me to take Zel seriously after Mel wiped the floor with him not long ago, calling him the fastest sword in the underworld was also big joke.

He's been useless this whole series. Lets hope he step up his game next chapter.

tbh when he cut of mels arm in 10c vs mel both manga and anime i screamed cuz that shit was fast.. so maybe its true

Once again, we don't know if Mel got so much stronger than when he fought the One, we're just assuming to make these Dumb Power Levels make sense, but if Escanor starts damaging Zeldris, Cusack, or Chandler in the coming fights, we know for sure PL's are BS, because One minute before he became the One he had a power level of 114,000, and even then, these power levels are stupid

ZERO7772 said:
Power levels aside. It's really had for me to take Zel seriously after Mel wiped the floor with him not long ago, calling him the fastest sword in the underworld was also big joke.

He's been useless this whole series. Lets hope he step up his game next chapter.
Not this bs attitude of being obnoxiously frustrating again...power levels begin to look more applicable again once you ditch the pls revealed a long time ago (second handbook) because everyone is nerfed to not spoil big pls like these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back