• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZERO7772 said:
No matter how low and stupid the plot goes, there will always be people who defend it and say it make perfect sense~
Sat what you want. Those power levels are dumb and create many inconsistency.
Power Levels annoy me and the random asspulls and new reveals are further annoying, it really kills the mood and enjoyment of the series. I just think Nakaba wrote himself into a corner using them.

oh i had a question about ludo , that attack he hit zeldris with "Gold Shine" or w.e was it a heat based tech? seems like there was alot of heat around zeldris

along with his burning statement

Powerlevels are merely used to help Powerscaling, but we know feats go first anyways. I think we shouldn't bother with the PL too much and just wait and see what Nakaba does in the next chapters, we might even get explanations to posible inconsistencies.

This is like saying if DK has PL of 1 million people will deny that and not put in his profile cuz it isnt consistent enough.

We actually don't know if pulverization or vaporization should be used for the Danafor calc. Since there's some controversy over said calc.

Don't wanna sound like too much of an ass... but his posts are often big blocks of low-effort disorganized rants/tantrums. So its hard to not question some things.

Calm down everyone and dont get too personal and tone down.

This goes to both VersusJunkie and Maxnumb.

I removed the comment for being deliberately offensive.

When all of your arguments are basically denying the scaling of the series and resorts to say its inconsistent. But doesnt give concrete proof that says anything that makes it inconsistent. Ludo having PL of 201k isnt a surprise since hes ghe leader of the archangels and stronger than mael until late morning. Chandler and Cusack were stated to feel the whole of the missing commandment which is 8 commandments if u add the PLs of the 8 commandments in total it would less than Chandler and cusack's combined PL.

The fact junkie attacked me when I attacked the argument of people appealing to their sense of opinion and not looking in objective view clearly says the argument here.

If you're an efficient analytic NNT viewer you would know it isnt hard for people to scale NNT based on PLs or reading them. I can see people and mods not upgrading zeldris next chapter cuz the inconsistencies even tho it's totally factual that these character are higher than AM mel

You accuse people of arguing from emotion when you're the one throwing a tantrum because people question power levels? Cause I dunno they have a history of being unreliable in other series such as DB?

ok i got some ideas on the PL issue thing.. tell me if im off.. 1- Meliodas at 142k isnt his full power with AM.. when he got there he was still getting stronger and not sain ,ludo himself feared him, and he forced mael to run away in his prime so if 143k was his true PL mael would've won... a 10 magic power human with sunshine can win so why wouldnt mael? also ludo said sunshine mael was stronger..

2-zeldris is 60k base and when using DK power mel still pinned him down.. the SAME power was used
Zeldris DK power
to tank a 200k ludos attack ..
3-long story short i think they can amp themself higher than their current or base PL.. and we shouldnt really look to much into it. also 143k mel PL isnt his FULL or max and we still have 4 induras to see we all know the masters gonna get rekt and use it then get owned by plot

Why can't we all just go one day without throwing insults to another. At the end of the day we're all just people behind a screen discussing our interpretations of sequences in a fictional series. Obviously things are confusing right now in the series since we are in the climax where a bunch of new power-ups are being revealed, we don't have the full picture yet because of that. If we are patient and allow the manga to play out then we will get proper explanations and reveals to work on.

Both sides were rude.

this is my opinion but the fact people are throwing PLs as unreliable because its going like a DB route. But in NNT power levels is what dictates person being stronger than the other. People say its inconsistent bevause they cant logically follow the story plot for characters such meliodas true magic which was already foreshadowed on nakabas interview awhile back.

Zezu1995 said:
ok i got some ideas on the PL issue thing.. tell me if im off.. 1- Meliodas at 142k isnt his full power with AM.. when he got there he was still getting stronger and not sain ,ludo himself feared him, and he forced mael to run away in his prime so if 143k was his true PL mael would've won... a 10 magic power human with sunshine can win so why wouldnt mael? also ludo said sunshine mael was stronger..
Let me say one thing. In chapter 242 it was stated meliodas own negative power is getting stronger by the minute passed. The feat which backs that up was submitting or bypassing Zeldris with DKs magic here. Which truly showcase how powerful meliodas truly is after he reawakened to his true self. In chapter 227 it was stater by Merlin that meliodas only had access to AM but that doesn't his prime peak is only at that level it only showcase the form being when he led the commandments.

Zeldris in base is without s doubt 61k without any power up including his own magic. Zeldris using DKs magic capaboe of tanking ludos grace attack shows the scaling really simple.

I hate the massive retcons in this series. If they were smaller, less apparent, or less contradictory, ok, but they aren't. That's not to say I don't like the series. I love NNT.

Let's wait until the next chapter for some explainations. For all we know "The Power of The Demon King" could mean some form of immunity granted by him. I don't believe this myself, it was just a thought.

Chandler age
It's pretty nice how they sort of confirm just how old Chandler is. I'm pretty sure everyone would he's older than Galand though, given he's Meliodas' master.

Everyone is getting a powerup (-_-). If Ban is still weaker than the 10 commandments in his base then I'll just quit this series. Nakaba still doesn't understand that one of the main reason why NNT became so popular is because of Ban, despite being the crowd puller for this show what does he get in return, a fuking loli and the title of the weakest sin.......

Kek, poor Ban. Nakaba better make him over 100k or gtfo. He also better not kill Escanor... or else.

I can't say I'm cool with Mael reclaiming Sunshine and leaving Escanor to the wolves.

Is it true that Escanor won't have sunshine anymore?? That's rough but I would like to see how strong and better Mael would be with it. Escanor May have his own magic shown

Made a new scaling chain give me your feedback. This is only with the characters that are over 88k.

Nanatsu no Taizai Scaling Chain

100% Demon King = 100% Supreme Deity >>> Full Throttle Mode Wild >= 50% Demon King = 50% Supreme Deity >>> Elizabeth > Indura Monspeet >= Indura Derrieri > Ludoshel >=< 4C Mael > Zeldris w/ God >> True Form Chandler > True Form Cusack >> Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas >> Near Noon Escanor >> Sariel = Tarmiel

Characters that are unknown on the scaling chain

True Power Zeldris (Possibly stronger than Ludoshel in the next chapter)

Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas (Likely stronger than the likes of Sariel and Tarmiel)

Prime Base Meliodas (Should be much higher than his Post-Revival Form which is 60k)

Prime Demon Mark Meliodas (Stronger than Ludoshel who only wanted to challenge him with the help of Sariel and Tarmiel)

Prime Assault Mode (Is supposedly the one that overpowered Zeldris w/ God and was stated to rival Sunshine Mael)

Sunshine Mael (Stronger than Ludoshel when it's near noon)

The One Mael (Supposedly much stronger than The One Escanor and rivals Prime Assault Mode Meliodas)

The One Escanor (Not sure how much stronger he is compared to Ludoshel)

5C Meliodas (Supposedly even more powerful than his Prime)

Indura Baruja (Unquantifiably stronger than new Induras such as Monspeet and Derrieri who were gradually started to overpower Elizabeth as they transformed even further)

Mama Hawk (Stomped Baruja and likely comparable if not superior to Wild)

Base Wild (Stronger than Purgatory Ban)

Purgatory Ban (I hope he's stronger than Sariel and Tarmiel)

True Fairy King Harlequin (Stomped 4C Mael but it was unknown if he was already losing power when he got stomped)

3C Estarossa/Mael (Possibly comparable to Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas)

Merlin (She couldn't damage True Form Chandler, Cusack or Zeldris w/ God. But she was able to knock them back with some kind of hax)

The fact we now have to have a Prime Mel for every form and a Post Revival version is just ridiculous

Why Nakaba, WHHYYYYY!!!!!!!

If Escanor damages Chandler and Cusack Tho in the next chapter, that's proof the PL's Suck and aren't usuable

I highly doubt Nakaba is gonna go that far and make not 114k+ Escanor hurt two characters much stronger than Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas. That is unless Escanor got an amp from Merlin or also got his power retconned.

I'm still calling BS on Assault Meliodas, I refuse to believe that all the talk in the manga about Meliodas having his full power back is not true, using the Post-Revival and Prime differences in the forms is just to justify that the PL's are BS

Prime Meliodas and Post-Revival Meliodas being different is probably the only explanation now. Although I also have to say it's BS. Fraudrin, Merlin and Melascula all said Post-Revival Meliodas was just like he was 3000 years ago and now it turns out he still wasn't back to his Prime.

It still doesn't make sense

Melascula said Zeldris with God was weaker than the 142,000 Assault Meliodas

She also said he regained his power form his prime

Merlin also said Meliodas reclaimed his power from before

Using the excuse, Oh... he got way stronger after his little Nap is ridiculous, just one small detail that is a weak argument

Wait... Cusack the biggest Zeldris Fanboy even said Estarossa might surpass Zeldris in power

This scaling statements and power levels are contradicting eachother

Melascula never said that. She said none of the Ten Commandments not even Zeldris can break out of the Dark Cacoon unless he was using the demon king's power. She never said anything about Meliodas being stronger.

I think she meant Assault Mode was a form he could use during his prime.

That's probably one of he retconned stuff but I think it could also mean he regained his Assualt mode which is a form he could use during his prime.

Yeah that is ridiculous but that's like the only explanation.

I think he might've been referring to Base Zeldris. Although he could've overestimated him because of the memory thing OG Gowther did where he made it seem like Estarossa killed Sunshine Mael who is stronger than Ludoshel.

Now that I look back at it. Only some of the statements are contradicted. Most of the statements could be interpreted in different ways.

Whatever, I'm just mad with the weird scaling and Power levels, also still mad King beat Mael, but whatevs

Zeldris finally gonna show us wat he can do, I mean these are the final fights before the end, I think we liley have 30 chapters before the end, I mean Nakaba said a year left, and then we can properly scale the verse in the end

"100% Demon King = 100% Supreme Deity >>> Full Throttle Mode Wild >= 50% Demon King = 50% Supreme Deity >>> Elizabeth > Indura Monspeet >= Indura Derrieri > Ludoshel >=< 4C Mael > Zeldris w/ God >> True Form Chandler > True Form Cusack >> Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas >> Near Noon Escanor >> Sariel = Tarmiel"

"Mama Hawk (Stomped Baruja and likely comparable if not superior to Wild)"

I love how according to this scaling Mama Hawk is literally God Level.

When you think about it, why did they worry about the 10C, Mama Hawk could literally stomp them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back