• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also it seems like Escanor was fighting in his 114k+ form this whole time since he's turning The One in the next chapter. And we also saw Zeldris, Chandler and Cusack tanking his attacks with no damage. So it seems like the power lvls are still consistent in this fight.

who would think it would possibly be zeldris that would give us a new speed calc unless im wrong? where does that speed vacuum thing calc at? or should we wait for manga stream? and lets make a KEY for zeldris 2ND mark he finally showed it so we know hes waaay above 60k base along with his DK buff

calling it now.. zeldris ***** on them or makes it a tie with escanor but the rest are too weak to fight and the masters are about to end them and they get saved by mael etc and masters use indura
Nnt spoiler

now that i think of it.. we got another ichibei issue zeldris moving his darkness at high speed tho this one should be easier to calc i hope xd

yoyoyo the haxy verse of NNT is now Light speed... everything u have is now fodder.. good day and ty
NNT light speed
ludo also confirmed his grace is LS which means he was moving at LS this whole time...

Zeldris Proving once again why he is the Best, he's soloing Escanor, Rusuciel, and Merlin, no difficult, he's clearly above 200,000 and has some pretty hax abilities,

Also, while Estarossa isn't actually a brother, Escanor does need that 3 for 3 domination of the three bros, but I kinda want Zeldris to win, my Favorite Villain vs Favorite Hero

Just noticed all the chapter names have ben done

Pride vs Love

Pride vs Wrath

and now...

Pride vs Piety

I don't know who I want to win, because I love both characters

The other translation didn't mention anything about lightspeed.

*********** translation usually more reliable than 7sama, and it's the one we usually use

This.will probably scale to escanor and anyone else ludo has fought

I'll check what the official translation says on Thursday.

damage i trust MS more than other sites i always wait for it.. so ludo etc would be SOL tier and zeldris only atm would be FTL possibly along with DK /SD been looking for a new speed feat forever and ludo stats that LS is his territory for his grace which means that he has been moving LS forever now.. induras get scaled and gill gets a outliner LS feat

if ludo is LS right... he scales to escanor,masters,indura,merlin and zeldris surpasses him with his speed of darkness not sure how much... then ima put sol+ to ftl

but ima let the professionals do their jobs yall get to work bruh we finally got feats and try not to low ball this shit.. also does that mean the high end for galand is justified now? being sub rel? someone tag taka

I can agree that Omnicious Nebula is Speed of Light, but no one is able to keep up with it at all, so it wouldn't scale to everyone, just Zeldris

bruh i would agree but ludo literally stats LS is HIS territory ... but zeldris surpasses it.. so he should be in it but zeldris is just faster ... not everyone in SOL tier are the same % ...

Because at best it would mean he tagged her in teleport which isn't a speed feat, just non-physical interaction

Flash is never stated to be LightSpeed, he said Zeldris is moving slightly faster than light, and then says it's superior to Flash, I don't think we can give everyone SoL for that statement, as for Zeldris, no problem with him being SoL via Omnicious Nebula, it's just like Kizaru from One Piece

this is how i scale them zeldris/DK/SD/MELIODAS= SOL-FTL ludo/merlin/masters/escanor/3 angels= rel-sol 10c/SINS/top fighters=High mhs+-sub rel

for the love of god aubin.. ludo stated , "his power surpasses the divine territory of my grace flash" his territory being SOL so zeldris is just faster thats all , dont mean ludo isnt ls .. if anything its rel

UNLESSS ludo is stating the the territory of his grace is the fact that its SPEED based... i wont deny that could be it but we cant ignore that it could be sol also so im guessing its assuming?

I'm just saying, we're really strict when it comes to Speed of Light Speeds, so when it comes to scaling multiple characters to a feat, NO ONE can keep up with, it means we shouldn't scale them to it.

Can't help but notice that in the MS translation it says 'It's like he's moving faster than light".

Not "He's moving faster than light"

Anyway, I'd really like to see what the official translation or the raws say before supporting the upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back